Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Goodnight
6:50am. Time for a shower and then night-night!

Ciao.
I get to sleep in today. Be back in the late afternoon. The sun is already up. I hope it dies.

Ciao.

Are you a vampire?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The windows in my bedroom are tinted, twice.

And two fans for white noise.

And the air is set to 65.

I'm going to snuggle the fuck out of my pillows.

I like my bedroom to be the temp of a meat locker & then I burrow under my comforter. Hell yeah.
(07-24-2012, 07:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I like my bedroom to be the temp of a meat locker & then I burrow under my comforter. Hell yeah.

hah
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Okee dokee, night-night. Showered and shaved. Testicles more smooth than straight-from-the-factory billiard balls and just as large.

G'night Mock.
[Image: poolshot.gif]
Oh My God! what movie is that from?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Its from the TV show Community.
Boring. Nobody to play with. Headed to bed.

Y'all suck. :(
No one wants to talk to a cunt like you <3
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I don't feel very chatty when I'm trying to wake up.
(07-25-2012, 06:14 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't feel very chatty when I'm trying to wake up.

Are you awake yet?
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I am now. I went for a swim & now I'm getting jacked up on caffeine.
Well I wish you a great conversation with me oneday.

Hey ESAD, you near enough to the Olympics to take advantage of all that tourist pussy and money?
I don't need the olypocs for that but it has increased the oportunities on offer.

I heard the totebag that says "I'm renting my flat to a fat American family" is a hot seller. Over here all the fattest Americans are pissed off lol. It's all over the political talkshows...
My friend rented his London apartment for a week for £4,000