Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
a future brutal criminal
watch the video. vicious little bastard. and he learned that behavior somewhere.
-------------------------------------

[Image: 072512_edge_daycareattack_640.jpg]

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1754381362001/

Disturbing video from a Mississippi day care center shows a 9-year-old boy beating several much younger children, including an 11-month-old, whom he punches and bites.

The frightening footage, taken at the Kiddie City Child Care Center in Vicksburg, shows the bully attacking the baby and then patting the boy on the back as it cries and adults come in to check on them. Throughout the video, the child can be seen waiting until day care workers aren’t looking to launch another attack.

In another instance, the 9-year-old drop kicks a young girl to the floor while a day care worker is standing just a few feet away looking out the window. Minutes later, the boy picks up the girl and kicks her directly in the chest, knocking her to the ground.

The boy appeared before a judge in youth court with his mother Tuesday. Because he is under 12, he does not face any criminal charges, and police say any punishment likely will be aimed at rehabilitation, not punishment.

Vicksburg police arrested a day care worker, Sandra Trevillion, and charged her with two counts of contributing to the neglect of a minor. Trevillion, who has since been fired from the Kiddie City Child Care Center, is out on bond and scheduled to be in court on Monday.

Parents and workers told FoxNews.com the boy has a history of fighting with others and that this wasn't the first time he took to beating helpless toddlers.

A worker at the Kiddie City Child Care Center, who did not want to be named, said the children are supposed to be separated by age during the day, but that the boy attacked when all of the children were brought together for pick-up.

Jamie Williams told FoxNews.com his 1-year-old daughter came home on July 16 with bite marks on both her neck and cheek that were still bleeding, and his 11-month-old son also had bruises on his head.

“They were just crying. They can’t talk, so I can’t get it from them. They couldn’t tell me (what had happened). They was just crying,” Williams said.

Williams says when he went to the Kiddie City Child Care Center to find out what had happened, workers told him they had no idea.

Williams then went into the day care and slapped the boy he thought was responsible. But turns out, it was the wrong boy.

“I wasn’t going up there to do that,” Williams said. “I shouldn’t be hitting no child regardless, but you know, since I did do it, I wish it would’ve been the right one at least.”

Williams is facing a misdemeanor simple assault charge and is scheduled to appear in court on Monday.

Shoot that nigger boy.
What a sick little psychopath bastard.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
i want some info on his parents. he didn't get that way in a vacuum. but he can't be allowed to escalate.

arrested daycare worker:

[Image: Picture-6.png]

[Image: sandra-travellion]

[Image: Snapshot-1-7-24-2012-1-03-PM.png]

[Image: 120725075738_boy.jpg]

The above surveillance video from Kiddie City Childcare Center in Vicksburg, Mississippi shows a 9-year-old's reign of terror over a room of infants.

The boy can be seen punching one little girl multiple times, then choking another, then patting her back as she cries in pain.

Later he violently shakes another child.

In one instance, you can see the boy kick one of the little girls while a daycare worker looks out the window.

Later the boy picks up the girl and kicks her again.
The 9-year-old can be seen waiting until workers turn away to attack the girls.

Vicksburg police have arrested former daycare worker Sandra Trevillion.

She's charged with two counts of contributing to the neglect of a minor.

"This 9-year-old child, he was allowed to pretty much run rough shot over that entire room for a period of 15 to 20 minutes. All his actions went unnoticed," says Vicksburg Police Chief Walter Armstrong.

The parent of one of the girls, Jamie Williams, 29, says his daughter came home for about a week with injuries, including a busted lip and a bite mark on her chin.

"Don't nobody know nothing at the daycare. Nobody know nothing," said Williams.

[Image: 19120929_BG1.jpg]

Just shoot the little bastard and be done with it.
That video makes me sick. And infinitely glad that I have been fortunate enough to stay home with my children.
(07-25-2012, 08:08 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: -------------------------------------
Parents and workers told FoxNews.com the boy has a history of fighting with others and that this wasn't the first time he took to beating helpless toddlers.

...Williams then went into the day care and slapped the boy he thought was responsible. But turns out, it was the wrong boy. “I wasn’t going up there to do that,” Williams said. “I shouldn’t be hitting no child regardless, but you know, since I did do it, I wish it would’ve been the right one at least.”

I'd like to know why the kid wasn't kicked out of daycare the FIRST time.
About slapping the wrong kid, I don't know why, but that made me laugh!
That video was horribly disturbing... a true psychopath in the making right there. Esp because he is looking around to make sure no one is watching... he knows that what he is doing is wrong. Ugh i am so disturbed!!!!!
Jesus Christ hah

Williams then went into the day care and slapped the boy he thought was responsible. But turns out, it was the wrong boy.

“I wasn’t going up there to do that,” Williams said. “I shouldn’t be hitting no child regardless, but you know, since I did do it, I wish it would’ve been the right one at least.”

"Don't nobody know nothing at the daycare. Nobody know nothing," said Williams.
I would've knocked that little niggers teeth out. Fuck that little terd.
(07-26-2012, 02:44 AM)Sonny223 Wrote: I would've knocked that little niggers teeth out. Fuck that little terd.

You're a fucked up individual. He's 9 yrs. old and you're a grown man. It's because of people like you that I think everyone from Ohio is a goddamn retard. Fuckin' tool.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I can't watch the video, the stills are enough. I get that he is 9 so no formal charges, but he seems very calculated in his actions, can he really be rehabilitated? Like LC said, I wonder what the parents are like, maybe he can be if he is taken out of his home environment? He probably watches his dad do that to his mother.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Wow. Disturbing to say the least. I too would like to know what goes on at home. I bet he has abusive parents.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

While I believe that some can be born evil I think most are a product of their environment. He's learned what he has lived.
[Image: Picture-5.png]

His Aunt Vinia Dolley seems to think the child’s behavior is normal because he doesn’t beat up infants.
She told the news:
“He bad. He fight but he don’t fight little babies. He do also have a problem. He take medicine every day and he just a normal child,” says Vinia Dolley.”

arrested for smacking wrong kid

[Image: jamie-williams.png]

A normal kid???? Normal kids don't beat the shit out of toddlers.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(07-26-2012, 08:26 AM)ramseycat Wrote: A normal kid???? Normal kids don't beat the shit out of toddlers.

Consider the source.
(07-26-2012, 08:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:

While I believe that some can be born evil I think most are a product of their environment. He's learned what he has lived.

Yes some are definitely born evil.
The sad part about this is, this boy will always be in this same environment, even if he gets taken from his parents, foster care will not be much better, he's will grow up to be a low down dirty rotten child beating thug, and will probably be carrying a gun in a few years.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

(07-26-2012, 08:33 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 08:26 AM)ramseycat Wrote: A normal kid???? Normal kids don't beat the shit out of toddlers.

Consider the source.

And they way she speaks, she certainly has wonderful grasp of the English language

I don't understand why his aunt is acting like this is normal and not a big deal. It speaks volumes about his family life. As far as I know, there's no medicine for asshole syndrome. In about 8 years, LC will have a thread about him killing a kid because they wouldn't stop crying or because they peed their pants.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.