PENIS SNAKE

hah It kinda looks like Italian sausage to me...old Italian sausage.

[Image: original.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
it sure does! MF 'zat you? hah

OH shit, i remember one time MF used Italian sausage as an avatar!
i have to send him this!

OMG. Italian sausage too! ha ha ha...looks like one big disgusting turd from a very large mammal.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Dick-head

[Image: penis-snake-2.jpg]

Experts came across the 'Atretochoana eiselti,' dubbed 'floppy snake,' when they examined a hydroelectric dam on a river in the Amazon.

Six of the eyeless creatures - actually a family of 'blind snake' that are more closely related to the salamander - were found living at the bottom of the Madeira River in Brazil's northern state of Rondonia.

The discovery had been made in November last year as a stretch of the river was being drained, but was only made public after the snake's genus was finally confirmed.

Julian Tupan, biologist for the Santo Antonio Energy company which is building the dam, said that hardly anything is known about the lungless, limbless amphibians.

"Of the six we collected, one died, three were released back into the wild and another two were kept for studies".

(08-07-2012, 07:35 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: MF 'zat you?

(08-07-2012, 07:35 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: it sure does! MF 'zat you? hah

OH shit, i remember one time MF used Italian sausage as an avatar!
i have to send him this!

Foolish bitches, this is not a snake discovery. It pisses me off when the media misinforms. They found some lost belongings of an Italian tourist. While it's true that the older, tougher-skinned snake-sausage dropped by the tourist looks a bit tough to eat, in the right hands, it's nothing that some fresh basil and garlic rub couldn't fix.
86 112
^ 2899 Hi baybay! so your sausage looks like that? Wasnme

(08-07-2012, 12:40 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Foolish bitches, this is not a snake discovery. It pisses me off when the media misinforms. They found some lost belongings of an Italian tourist. While it's true that the older, tougher-skinned snake-sausage dropped by the tourist looks a bit tough to eat, in the right hands, it's nothing that some fresh basil and garlic rub couldn't fix.

Bwahahaha!

Hello Muffin 116

I started a vacation thread recently, you should go post about your trip to the Amazon.
I'd hit it.
Commando Cunt Queen
OL' Frank always has had a taste for Anything shaped like a dick.

BornDragon ~ Let's see your O face
[Image: borndragon.gif]
(08-26-2012, 03:08 AM)Borndragon Wrote: BornDragon ~ Let's see your O face

Born! I've missed you so much! Loveis
Same here sexy Duchess, good to see people with brains and class are running the joint in place of a sexless ass pimple droning on about how much his overused touchhole hurts.

BornDragon ~ Hey Frank
[Image: borndragon.gif]