Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The internet sez:
This topic is for all the stupid, outrageous and otherwise bizarre shit the internet sez, and therefore must be true no matter how wild or preposterous the claim. Please check all skepticism at the door, in this thread we suspend all disbelief and encourage our favorite kind of bull...the gullibull.

For example, the internet sez our DNA is currently being cooked and upgraded by the Annunaki, the reptilians, the space Gods or the Grays depending on what youtube video you listen to. In this DNA upgrade, the enlightened ones will get powers like telepathy, levitation, and other cool abilities. I'm totally hoping for x ray vision. But I'm not picky.

Although there are dozens of videos and links discussing this topic if you type in "2012 dna", I chose this one because it has an announcer with a British accent, is dry and kinda boring, and is therefore even more plausible than the regular ones.

Feel free to comment on our impending mutant uprising or post your own "thoroughly true because the internet said it" link.
If you believe, like I do, that the internet is simply you sending yourself information back at you in an four dimensional encrypted form then it doesn't seem so unreasonable.

I figure if that's what I wanted me to hear I'd better damn well pay attention.
The internet sez there is a massive nasty horrible thing gonna happen at the closing ceremonies tonight that will usher in world war, the end of all things, something something Illumin@ti something, and a new dollar menu at McDonalds. If I admit I will be watching the closing ceremonies partly just to see if anything happens, does that make me a bad person?
(08-12-2012, 05:47 PM)Donovan Wrote: The internet sez there is a massive nasty horrible thing gonna happen at the closing ceremonies tonight that will usher in world war, the end of all things, something something Illumin@ti something, and a new dollar menu at McDonalds. If I admit I will be watching the closing ceremonies partly just to see if anything happens, does that make me a bad person?

Yes it does. And that ^ will fool them for sure.
Heh. Can't be too careful.
Which is why I'm watching the closing ceremonies based on my manifestation of your suggestion to me that I do so.
I wonder how many of those women are mutant androids seeking the right brain to harvest.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
^Most if not all.
Shit!!!! They shoot webbing out their ass to catch unsuspecting brains!!! Oh the humanity! Big surprise

[Image: naomi-campbell.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Plus they can fly. Hell of a way to go.

[Image: Adriana-Lima-victorias-secret-angels-280...82-938.jpg]
All I know is I really hate it when sentences don't end the way you think monkey dragon flew his semen right into her face.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott
Aint that the truth.