Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Would you rob a bank?
...if you knew you would not be caught or punished? If so, how much would you take? All you can, or just enough to get by?

Would you be able to spend the money without guilt?

Hey..LC, this is purely hypothetical, chill and do not turn us in!!
i always thought you were a suspicious character QB. Smiley_emoticons_fies

Smiley_emoticons_razz

Absolutely without hesitation.

As much as I could possibly get.

Guilt?
(08-22-2012, 01:20 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i always thought you were a suspicious character QB. Smiley_emoticons_fies

Smiley_emoticons_razz

Well, LC..would you?
Difficult one...
I would make sure that I rob a bank where only rich people had accounts, then I wouldn't feel so guilty
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Well, LC..would you?

nope.

but if i did, i'd give half the cash to St. Jude's Childrens Hospital.

This is actually a deep, philosophical question cleverly disguised as an opinion question on a message board.

So we'll put LC down as a 'YES' w/ Robin Hood caveat.
If a loved one were sick and needed the money then yes. But otherwise no.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
Talk about situational ethics.

"I would only rob a bank if..." means you would rob a bank.

I would only rob a bank if OBK agreed to help and wasn't setting me up in a sting operation.
It's a good fantasy, but I couldn't handle the guilt of taking other peoples' money and costing the Fed in insurance.

Couldn't rob any retail establishment either; wouldn't want to hurt the business owner financially.

However, I think I could rob a cash-heavy drug dealer or con artist with no guilt whatsover (if I lived).
I'll do the OP one better - The only reason I haven't robbed a bank yet is I can't seem to come up with a brilliant, foolproof plan. CBA.

Until I thought of OBK helping that is...
(08-22-2012, 01:25 PM)Jezreel Wrote: Difficult one...
I would make sure that I rob a bank where only rich people had accounts, then I wouldn't feel so guilty

Fucking liberal. Happens every damn day called taxes.

Dick would be so proud!!
(08-22-2012, 02:11 PM)username Wrote:
(08-22-2012, 01:25 PM)Jezreel Wrote: Difficult one...

Fucking liberal. Happens every damn day called taxes.

Dick would be so proud!!

Politics has nothing to do with it, just saying if I am going to rob I would prefer to be from rich people then poor people.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

I don't make the rich/poor distinction. Same way a rich or poor person wouldn't hesitate to take my shit.

You know, pragmatism.
Nope.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
It's really just to ease my own guilt not to appease anybody else.

Loyalty<options.
That may eb so, but I would still rather rob a fat rich arrogant bastard

Poor people would rob you faster.
yes but I would kick them in balls if they tried