Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dog Draggin'
I think this woman is both too stupid and too lazy to own a dog.

Cops say that Maricela Sanchez dragged her 5-pound Yorkshire Terrier, Mimi, using a Ford Expedition on Wednesday in Marble Falls, Texas. Horrified neighbors watched as Sanchez allegedly drove 10 mph in an attempt to "walk" the dog.

The police were called and Sanchez was arrested for animal cruelty. She'll plead her case (to keep the dog) next week in court. The dog suffered severe road rash, lost toe nails, and the pads of the bottom of her feet were completely worn away.

Mimi is a cutie:
[Image: r-DOG-DRAGGED-BY-SUV-large570.jpg]

From Huffington Post today, full story here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/23...ref=topbar

Update from MSN: Mimi is currently recovering with a foster family (at least til next week). Sanchez could face 2 years in jail, though I doubt she'll serve time.
I'd like to drag her fat ass down the road. I know she has a fat ass because she is too lazy to walk her dog.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Horrified neighbors watched. I miss all the good shit.
(08-23-2012, 09:28 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'd like to drag her fat ass down the road. I know she has a fat ass because she is too lazy to walk her dog.

I searched for a photo of Ms. Sanchez. There are a lot of articles about it, but so far can't find a pic. I'll post it if I find one.

Edit: Found a pic. She's 27 years old.
[Image: Maricela-Sanchez-animal-abuse.jpg]
Cheesus.

Another candidate for permanent removal from society as far as I am concerned.
That dog looks great for 27.
(08-23-2012, 09:58 PM)Riotgear Wrote: That dog looks great for 27.

The blonde or the brunette?

The only photo I could find had 'em side by side...
Is that twenty seven in dog years?
Not sure; another case of less than stellar reporting.

I believe that it's the big dark haired one who is 27 in human years. No age given for the cute little one.
If she had a real dog it could've run 10mph no problem.

All I can say is that story is a real drag.
Tail end of the news day; sometimes happens.

I like Mimi though and hope she recovers fullly, even if she's no Usain Bolt.
Go Mimi go!
Bet our little Mimi is faster than this Mimi, by a long shot.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn6A70XnHLU1n8q6Vr2_9...HhQZSFZ50Q]
Our?
She's the subject of our discussion.

She can just be "my" Mimi though, if no one else has adopted her into their hearts and well wishes.

I think she's irresistible. Go Mimi go!
Okey dokey then.
(08-23-2012, 09:28 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'd like to drag her fat ass down the road. I know she has a fat ass because she is too lazy to walk her dog.

Just saw another update.

They (witnesses) estimated that Sanchez was going about 10 miles an hour; Sanchez told police that it was only 5-8 miles an hour, and that she would stop every so often to check on the dog.

Oh, that makes much more sense for a 5 pound dog being dragged by an SUV, no problem.78 She did have to pay $5,000 bond and animal cruelty is a felony conviction... I hope the judge doesn't allow Sanchez to get the dog back next week.

I don't know how people could stand by & watch that go down. Throw a brick at her or something.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
and inadvertently hit the dog... now that would have raised a stink Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

You can bet your best designer towels though that I would have followed that cunt and perform my own personal version of animal cruelty (no, not the bestiality kind) on her before taking that poor little dog with me. I can't stand small dogs, but that doesn't mean I tolerate humans making them suffer.
(08-24-2012, 05:09 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't know how people could stand by & watch that go down. Throw a brick at her or something.

Exactly that.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies