Shhhhhh

If Mock were an actual place I'd be wandering the halls looking for Mockers.

How dare you have something better to do when I have time to be here.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm here. Well, between here, xhamster, Instructables, Wired and CL. But I am here. Mostly.
Here!!

Having a jolly good time working on PTA crap. I'm not sure why I do this to myself.

Have you ever lived any place where there are a change of seasons, RG. I see you mention your weather on occasion, it never changes.
In and out, working on the vette, laundry, fuking phone...
Oh, fixed 2 faucets today too
(08-25-2012, 06:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Have you ever lived any place where there are a change of seasons, RG. I see you mention your weather on occasion, it never changes.

I've lived in the Pacific NW when I was between 6 and 13. Then again for 3yrs in my early twenties for a job. I loved the weather and hated the people. Opposite of here. I'm shooting for Nor Cal or Southern Or. at some point. Soon I hope. I'd like to retire somewhere I can fish and hunt and...garden.
(08-25-2012, 06:43 PM)username Wrote: Here!!

Having a jolly good time working on PTA crap. I'm not sure why I do this to myself.

What kind of PTA crap?
Just here lurking.
(08-25-2012, 06:57 PM)Riotgear Wrote:

What kind of PTA crap?

Well, crazy me, beginning last year, 7th grade, I let my twins go to different schools.

Last year I was on the board at my son's school (and I might as well be on it again this year with all the crap I'm doing there) and this year, I'm on the board at my daughter's school.

Duchess isn't going to like this soup chickeny stuff. hah
Just outta curiosity Gear, what city were you in school during the Oregon years? I was in and outta Oregon during those same periods, wouldn't it be trippy if we were neighbors or classmates for a minute? I was in SE Portland and Beaverton, then in Hillsboro as a young adult. And if you WERE my classmate...gimme back my star wars guy, ya dick.
(08-25-2012, 07:25 PM)username Wrote: Duchess isn't going to like this soup chickeny stuff. hah

I can no longer have a problem with that after having asked for casserole recipes. 50
(08-25-2012, 07:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-25-2012, 07:25 PM)username Wrote: Duchess isn't going to like this soup chickeny stuff. hah

I can no longer have a problem with that after having asked for casserole recipes. 50

Haha!! You turned in that card, huh?
(08-25-2012, 07:25 PM)username Wrote:
(08-25-2012, 06:57 PM)Riotgear Wrote:

What kind of PTA crap?

Well, crazy me, beginning last year, 7th grade, I let my twins go to different schools.

Last year I was on the board at my son's school (and I might as well be on it again this year with all the crap I'm doing there) and this year, I'm on the board at my daughter's school.

Duchess isn't going to like this soup chickeny stuff. hah

My wife is president of the PTA at my kids elem. school. Her and the principal are seriously considering cutting PTA loose and going PTO. What do you think about PTO vs. PTA?
(08-25-2012, 07:25 PM)Donovan Wrote: Just outta curiosity Gear, what city were you in school during the Oregon years? I was in and outta Oregon during those same periods, wouldn't it be trippy if we were neighbors or classmates for a minute? I was in SE Portland and Beaverton, then in Hillsboro as a young adult. And if you WERE my classmate...gimme back my star wars guy, ya dick.

Sandy west of Gresham towards Mt. Hood and Lowell S.E of Eugene.

And you'll never see him again.
I am here reading while waiting to put some chocolate chip cookies in the oven for the kids. It has been a pretty, windy, rainy day here.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.Smiley_emoticons_wink

The amount of organization I brought to my basement begs your forgiveness Duchess.

But damn, it looks so much better.
Well, I made deviled eggs today..just because I could.
My poor iPhone. I lent it to my son today to do some filming and he called me in tears to let me know he'd cracked the screen in to little bits.yes he did. I'm posting this on a screen that looks like what happens to a hard boiled egg when you crack it on the counter a few times. Tears
Commando Cunt Queen
Go to your service provider user and tell them your vibrate switch won't work. They will send you a knew one overnight mail.
(08-26-2012, 10:19 PM)krystalshores Wrote: Go to your service provider user and tell them your vibrate switch won't work. They will send you a knew one overnight mail.

Wut?? Free phones for vibrators?

Shit. I already committed to buying a replacement on Craigslist.