IT'S SUNDAY & I'M PRAYING

I'm praying that it rains its ass off so I'm not compelled to do yard work.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hah

It's 1:40 pm, I'm lying in bed, bf just brought me a tray to place my laptop on, a cushion for my knees, and a cup of tea. I wouldn't be compelled to do yard work even if it were the last sunny day of the year...

Well ain't that the life. Does he cook for you too? Never mind, don't tell me, I'll be green with envy if he does. He does, doesn't he! Anyone that would make sure you are completely comfortable like he has done would be happy to cook for you.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
lol, he does -and he does well- when I ask him to, but since he doesn't care much about fancy dinner or lunch himself, I don't ask very often. We're usually happy to make sandwiches and/or salads when we're hungry, and if I really crave warm food, I simply order or do it myself.
Best thing he does for me is serving me my tea in bed in the morning whenever I sleep over. Can't get any better than that, as far as I'm concerned Smiley_emoticons_wink
i'm praying my damn left leg stops hurting and throbbing from a pulled muscle!! #$@&*^%$#$& Furious

^
That's the worse kind of pain!
(Well, I do hear child birth can be painful. So can kidney stones. Still... pulled muscles are noooooo fun.)

(Back pain. I suppose back pain is more agitating. Yeah, but still...)
My wife and kids are going to the circus with friends in a bit. I think I'll smoke some excellent marijuana and bbq a piece of meat.
^
I like your wife's nickname for the strip malls that are peppered all over San Marcos.
Yep. Clowns, midgets, weird guy in a tophat. The whole deal.
Just don't eat the cotton candy.
Seriously. It's not what you think it is.
Fiberglass?
BINGO.
And not spanking new fiberglass either but instead stolen from one of your decrepit elementary school ceilings.

(Hey, on an unrelated note- could you help me out on posting a YouTube video? I can't for the life of me figure out how to do so...)
They get the form and flavor by adding asbestos (also from the school).

Have other timeloop feedback OBK show you how to post vids. I already taught him.
Hey, you like how I can mock where you live and ask for a favor at the same time?

No where else on the internet is this conversation taking place.
(08-26-2012, 02:53 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Hey, you like how I can mock where you live and ask for a favor at the same time?

No where else on the internet is this conversation taking place.

That's like a pretty fat girl and yeah you're right - No where else.

Does that mean we have to go?

Mock is the pretty fat girl of the internet.
^
Speaking of.
Damn it!

Where is Cracker?!
I think we hurt her delicate feelings. She picked up Ima and stomped off.
^
Piggy back, I'll bet.
Not state fair three-legged potato sack? That's how I always imagined it.
I think they'd trip and fall over each other ("right. left. right. left. right. left." It's a talent you either possess or you do not. I'm betting at least one of them does not).