Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow me to introduce an alarmingly Dangerous new snack for you
Seriously, we purchased these on a whim and couldn't believe how delightfully delicious these are.

You've been warned though... even though I'm training for a marathon coming up January 17th and have (mostly) cut out these types of treats, these little bad boys will have you addicted. Two days later and the bag is nearly empty.
Resistance is futile!

[Image: dangerousSnack.jpg]
I don't really have a sweet tooth, but I do like marshmallows and coconut. I'm going to be dissapointed if my grocery store doesn't have them.

Is there a reason you put this in members only, did you not want SensibleSally to see this?

I don't think it's a good idea for me to know about tasty treats that I could devour a bag of in a New York minute.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's the good thing about having kids, you go to get one and only find an empty bag. Actually that pisses me off to no end, but I figure I didn't need it anyway.
rofl. I have my bf for that. Only he's usually the one convincing me that I didn't need it in the first place.
Honestly, I really never know which forum to use.
There is another flavor too, Cinnabon, but didn't pick that one up on Sunday's shopping (will the next trip though).
If that's a snack, what's for dessert?

It's a good thing you're fit OBK.

Clang, please disregard this thread.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-28-2012, 05:47 PM)username Wrote: Clang, please disregard this thread.

I will do so only because I am not very fond of coconut.
Note to self: Toasted coconut marshmallows can be used to lure OBK out into the open.

Bumping for Sally.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Oh she meant this one? I thought you had an old, 63+pages thread dedicated to marshmallow recipes or something. I am slightly disappointed.
Publix didn't have them so I bought a regular bag to fill the void. Maybe I could dip them in water and roll them in coconut...
You had a marshmallow void?
I'm heading into Safeway; I'll check there but I'm not sure I'm buying that crap.

Sally's right. The kids eat it before you get a fair chance and my husband gets all pissy if I buy them Lucky Charms every now and then FFS.
Commando Cunt Queen
See that logo? Our very own OBK supports the evil empire. I kinda figured.
^
If you buy and don't like I'll paypal you the price you paid.
I was talking about the apple. Consider the marshmallows bought.
I'm going out of my way tomorrow after work to pick up the other flavor.
I'll try to find the coconut ones tomorrow. Albertsons?
VONS (off of Santa Fe) for me, but I think many of the larger chains sell KRAFT products.