Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FRANK!!!! YOU ASSHOLE
Quote:The only logical answer...but then, as a woman, you wouldn't understand logic, would you? And of course, having been raped so many times, I'm sure we can trust your expert viewpoint.

Of all the stupid fucking bullshit that goes on at 24. I would think I could count on you to take care of the Mother Fucker that said this shit to me. I suppose I will be banned for what I had to say to this sack of shit over there, even with no problems from me in the past on 24. LETS SEE IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO LEAVE THAT SHIT UP OVER THERE LONG ENOUGH FOR HIM TO SEE IT. I am fucking LIVID over his reply to me. WHY THE FUCK IS NOTHING EVER SAID TO HIM?

His whole style of posting goes over the line daily, and you do nothing about it.

WHAT-THE-FUCK-EVER................................
madass edited it. she's too stupid to edit his comment in the quote box. i saved your post, it's in abortions thread here.

Thank you JB........I lost it already, thinking I had it saved.
I love how the Frank Asshole thread is posted in Members Only at Mock, but posted in broad daylight at 24.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I love how the Frank Asshole thread is posted in Members Only at Mock, but posted in broad daylight at 24.
Well, it is common knowledge. ::aww::
Right now I'd trade both sites for a heated body pillow.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Right now I'd trade both sites for a heated body pillow.
Hey now...It's that other place that's a big ol' pain in the ass, not Mock...We/Mock is a labor of love, right ?...Say, right, bitch.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
you'd miss us. :kiss::

My intent was to keep it where I posted it originally. Mad saw fit to edit it, but like the dumb ass she is, she STILL didn't edit what I had in the quote box.

How would you feel if he said something like that to your wife. She's so fucking stupid because she's a woman, and lets not forget how many, many times she has beeen raped, therefore she has no EXPETISE in the matter of abortion. And, if I ever was raped, and he said that to me............oh my fucking God. We don't even want to go there.

The bottom line is that he crossed a HUGH fucking line with that comment. How would ANY woman NOT find that offensive.

I also posted it here in members only before I posted it in the political forum. Obviously, I want the fucker to hear what I have to say, once and for all. It's funny, the few POTD I have over there are putting him in his place, in a nice way. I'm not playing nice with that stupid fucker anymore.

Move it to the discussion forum if you want to.
it seems the thread has been deleted.

I hate it when Mods do that shit. :Diablo:
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:I hate it when Mods do that shit. :Diablo:
Frank did it! Chickenshit motherfucker. Smiley_emoticons_stumm
I am totally impressed with the way faqutoo scuffed that fucker out. That was great! It should not have been deleted. It's like treating grown ups like children.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Not before I got 3 fucking votes for it.

You might want to take care of that Frankie. People can still see it there. Wouldn't want to hurt anybody's wittle feewings now, would we.

Well, let me tell you this MF. MY fucking feeling were hurt over that bullshit. I don't give a FUCK if this is a mock forum. No woman wants to be accused of being raped over and over again, especially in the manner in which he posted it.
I want this shit moved the discussion forum. I want the whole fucking world to see it.
the post in mad's forum is still there at the moment.. the new thread is the one deleted.

pissed me off too, i got in a good shot at brother...she said 'oh that's at mock isn't it?' and i replied, 'yes, and you're NOT.' ::lmao::

Duchess Wrote:
Hey now...It's that other place that's a big ol' pain in the ass, not Mock...We/Mock is a labor of love, right ?...Say, right, bitch.

Right! 41 :kiss::
86 112
jackboots Wrote:the post in mad's forum is still there at the moment.. the new thread is the one deleted.

pissed me off too, i got in a good shot at brother...she said 'oh that's at mock isn't it?' and i replied, 'yes, and you're NOT.' ::lmao::

Yeah, I voted for that one.

I bet Frank started getting nervous after I posted my little story about Saint taking money from a cancer victim and never paying her back OR thanking her. Cuz I got lots of those kind of stories about Saint and I sure don't mind posting them.
Keep that personal attack shit in the right place and site, Lumpy.
86 112
Quote:I bet Frank started getting nervous after I posted my little story about Saint taking money from a cancer victim and never paying her back OR thanking her. Cuz I got lots of those kind of stories about Saint and I sure don't mind posting them.

Lets rip him a new one on this thread Lumpy. I wanna hear all about it. You just know he's over here reading this shit. He can't help his dumb ass self.