Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MR. BONE, WHERE R UUUUUUU?

Hibye
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Reading that title made me think of that song by Guns n Roses. Mr. Brownstone or something like that. LOL
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
You rang?
(11-30-2012, 12:06 PM)Jimbone Wrote: You rang?

It's about time! Where the hell have you been? Don't ever do that again without leaving your entire itinerary with me first.
(11-30-2012, 12:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's about time! Where the hell have you been? Don't ever do that again without leaving your entire itinerary with me first.

A little holiday travel, a little bit of a cold to get over... next thing you know a week has gone by.

It's nice to be missed somewhere Smiley_emoticons_wink
(11-30-2012, 12:22 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(11-30-2012, 12:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:

A little holiday travel, a little bit of a cold to get over... next thing you know a week has gone by.

It's nice to be missed somewhere Smiley_emoticons_wink

I was starting to worry that my crushin' and stalking had driven you away, so I'm gonna unchain my heart and set you free.

P.s. I see you've been back for a few minutes and you're already soliciting hairless beaver shots in the other thread; glad you're feeling better. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(11-30-2012, 12:29 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I was starting to worry that my crushin' and stalking had driven you away, so I'm gonna unchain my heart and set you free.

Awww, really? That's a shame, because I thought we had something special!

Ironically this mirrors real life apparently, as now even online women are not interested.

FML.
(11-30-2012, 12:56 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(11-30-2012, 12:29 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I was starting to worry that my crushin' and stalking had driven you away, so I'm gonna unchain my heart and set you free.

Ironically this mirrors real life apparently, as now even online women are not interested.

FML.

Bone, have you let yourself go, have chronic bad breath or do you suck in the sack?

What gives?
(11-30-2012, 12:56 PM)Jimbone Wrote:

I think you're mocking me, Mr. Bone. No matter; it's not you, it's me. I hope we can still be friends.

Seriously, I'm just playing hard to get and not gettin' all clingy and possessive when you flirt with all of the others. You'll (probably) be back and I'll (probably) be waiting. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
(11-30-2012, 12:59 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Bone, have you let yourself go, have chronic bad breath or do you suck in the sack?

What gives?

Nein, Nyet, and Non.

I'd say it's a long story, but it's probably not in reality.
(11-30-2012, 01:12 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: No matter; it's not you, it's me. I hope we can still be friends.

Yay! The friend zone! Every guys dream location!!!

This is a line I am certain all females were taught around 4th grade.
(11-30-2012, 01:22 PM)Jimbone Wrote: This is a line I am certain all females were taught around 4th grade.

No. That would be, "it's not you, it's me".
(11-30-2012, 01:22 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(11-30-2012, 01:12 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: No matter; it's not you, it's me. I hope we can still be friends.

hah

I remember using that line on my husband once when, early in our dating, we briefly broke up. He was like "I don't need any more friends, thanks anyway".
(11-30-2012, 01:22 PM)Jimbone Wrote:

You seem to have missed the "seriously" part in my comment, after the silly clichés. You still have my heart Jim, I'm just not clingy.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGsSuSSihw6HtoyXTTdKM...exHoNYGRuX]
For real...

I gotta go, but sensing you had a less than stellar break; wish it'd been better for you. You can hump my posts any time if you feel like it; I'll keep humpin back even if you're post humpin' all over the board...
So Mr. Bone is now single? Did you kick the non cake baking non fucking wife to the curb?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-30-2012, 01:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:

No. That would be, "it's not you, it's me".

HotD was clever, she included both phrases in one message Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-30-2012, 01:32 PM)username Wrote: hah

I remember using that line on my husband once when, early in our dating, we briefly broke up. He was like "I don't need any more friends, thanks anyway".

I've said that before too... so what was your response to him?
(11-30-2012, 01:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You seem to have missed the "seriously" part in my comment, after the silly clichés.

I saw it... just trying to be funny and stir the pot Smiley_emoticons_smile
(11-30-2012, 01:56 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(11-30-2012, 01:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You seem to have missed the "seriously" part in my comment, after the silly clichés.

I saw it... just trying to be funny and stir the pot Smiley_emoticons_smile

Stop draggin' my heart around, mister.

I've got a bridge, heavy rain, and boring speakers in my very immediate future. Heavy-hearted day.

P.s. I think rams is wantin' the scoop so she can put the moves on. Tip: hot chocolate and Smarties.

Have a good Friday...
This rain sucks ass!
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-30-2012, 02:03 PM)username Wrote: This rain sucks ass!

It actually made my local news this morning. I hope you don't live on a hill or at the foot of one.