Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Teen Posts "Bye Forever" On Facebook

John Armitage, Missing Teen, Posts 'Bye Forever' On Facebook Before Disappearance

Via The Huffington Post

[Image: r-JOHN-ARMITAGE-large570.jpg]

For the second time in a week, a teenager has disappeared after posting a cryptic status update to Facebook.

The message "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh Bye foreverr" [sic] was posted on Thursday afternoon to a Facebook page attributed to 16-year-old John Armitage, of Nevada. It remains unclear if Armitage himself wrote the message.

A Reno Police Department spokesperson told The Huffington Post that Armitage, a resident of Sparks, was last seen at about 7 a.m. Thursday, getting on the bus to go to school. The youth never showed up at school though the Facebook activity occurred hours later. His current whereabouts remain a mystery.

According to police, Armitage is classified as a missing and endangered teen.

Police in Pennsylvania dealt with a similar case on Monday, when a 16-year-old girl in Pittsburgh disappeared after "R.I.P." appeared as a status update on her Facebook account. In that case, the teen was safely located later that day.

Investigators in Reno are hoping for the same outcome for Armitage.

John Armitage is described as a white male, 6 feet tall, 115 pounds with red hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a light brown hooded sweatshirt and dark skinny jeans and a gray backpack.
It would be too sad if this kid did something to himself----hope not. Hopefully he's just trying to get attention. Their are way too many teens willing to check out of life. Wish they knew that in a few years none of the high school crap will matter.
Suicide is one of the most selfish acts possible, and sad for those left to pick up the pieces, but if you remove the emotion from it, isn't it just Darwin's theory at work?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(12-10-2012, 08:37 PM)crash Wrote: Suicide is one of the most selfish acts possible

spoken like a true douchebag. You haven't got a fucking clue about what you are talking about. You are enamoured with yourself and unfortunately for you nobody shares in your admiration society. You stupid fucker.

Depression and suicide are serious mental health issues brought on by major life stressors. People who make a decision such as self harm attempts or suicide are not in a safe healthy place mentally. Depression and other forms of mental illness can happen to anyone, it does not discriminate.
(12-10-2012, 08:49 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(12-10-2012, 08:37 PM)crash Wrote: Suicide is one of the most selfish acts possible

blah blah blah.... Depression and suicide are serious mental health issues brought on by major life stressors. People who make a decision such as self harm attempts or suicide are not in a safe healthy place mentally.....rant rant rant rant

Hello Captain fucking obvious...

The fishing is good today
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(12-10-2012, 09:00 PM)crash Wrote:
(12-10-2012, 08:49 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:

blah blah blah.... Depression and suicide are serious mental health issues brought on by major life stressors. People who make a decision such as self harm attempts or suicide are not in a safe healthy place mentally.....rant rant rant rant

Hello Captain fucking obvious...

hah Living life, watching the cars, flossing daily. Be the fish.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-10-2012, 08:37 PM)crash Wrote: Suicide is one of the most selfish acts possible,

I'd argue homicide is more selfish. Who are you (a collective you, not you personally) to take another person's life if they're not endangering yours or someone elses...while you continue to go on living after the fact.

And i've lost one of my closest family members to suicide so i know how difficult it is to pick up the pieces.
(12-10-2012, 09:00 PM)crash Wrote: Hello Captain fucking obvious...

Mr Selfish Mining Prick, this is my actual profession and I actually know what I am talking about. Selfishness is the last thing on someone's mind with serious suicide ideation.

You have no idea what you are talking about, you come in here occasionally and post and think that you are way cool. I see you as the square that you actually are. So you have a bit of cash because of the mining boom here in Australia, so what? You are still boring and you contribute nothing. So give it rest.
You talk to me like you own Mock, know everything about it, me and my life and I'm the one enamoured with my self? hah

When you become the judge, jury and executioner to the general consensus of what people contribute to this site, I might give your opinion about my contribution here a heartbeat's consideration, but whilstever you're the nutbag who is a whisker away from her next meltdown that lives in a country so far away from most of the members of this site (and they're glad for it) especially when you don't take your meds, I'll give you about as much creedence as Tony Abbott.

If I couldn't manage my own mental health and someone appointed you in charge of it, I'd see suicide as a genuine, attractive option.
Yeh Hi, sorry to burst your bubble but this thread isn't actually about you and your glaring inadequacies. It's about a child that went missing that they thought had committed suicide. Maybe you think that people who get cancer are selfish too? Maybe that's why you never gave tribute to Lady Cop like the other members when she died? It was her fault getting sick.

You are uncomfortable that I exposed you that makes YOU closer to Tony Abbot, not me. Let's face it, that misogynist speech was speaking right at the likes of you. Also using the term "nutbag" demonstrates your prejudice to those living with a mental illness.
Update: Missing Reno teen found safe in Sparks
1 p.m. update: Authorities said this afternoon a teenager missing since Thursday has been found safe.

John Armitage, 16, was found today by family members who were assisted by Sparks police, said Sgt. Alan Salter, of the Reno police department.

Detectives on Thursday asked the public’s help in finding the boy, who was last seen Thursday morning after boarding his school bus.

Salter said he voluntarily went missing.

http://www.rgj.com/article/20121207/NEWS/312070043/

Ground that lil' bastard & take away his access to the internet.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-11-2012, 11:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Ground that lil' bastard & take away his access to the internet.

Yup - I know my kid would be under lock & key if she pulled this shit and let me worry for so long.
"My thing is this; if I'm sick enough to think it, then I'm sick enough to say it."

"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed."

Eminem
(12-11-2012, 10:14 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Yeh Hi, sorry to burst your bubble but this thread isn't actually about you and your glaring inadequacies. It's about a child that went missing that they thought had committed suicide. Maybe you think that people who get cancer are selfish too? Maybe that's why you never gave tribute to Lady Cop like the other members when she died? It was her fault getting sick.

You are uncomfortable that I exposed you that makes YOU closer to Tony Abbot, not me. Let's face it, that misogynist speech was speaking right at the likes of you. Also using the term "nutbag" demonstrates your prejudice to those living with a mental illness.

Sooner or later you're going to have to face the fact that you're completely fucking insane.
(12-11-2012, 02:43 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-11-2012, 10:14 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Yeh Hi, sorry to burst your bubble but this thread isn't actually about you and your glaring inadequacies. It's about a child that went missing that they thought had committed suicide. Maybe you think that people who get cancer are selfish too? Maybe that's why you never gave tribute to Lady Cop like the other members when she died? It was her fault getting sick.

Sooner or later you're going to have to face the fact that you're completely fucking insane.

Ok, so maybe the elevator isn't going all the way to the penthouse, but I personally like it when Aussie let's it go straight from her heart.

I've been in the crosshairs as well as you a time or two.

She certainly doesn't sugarcoat anything.

Keep it up Aussie!

My original post was pertinent to the thread, you were the one who made it all about me when you were unable to disassociate your emotions to consider my question.

Your cancer inference is a hysterical reach at the least and a very poor attempt at any comparison. And why the fuck do I need to give tribute to a friend on an Internet forum to justify that I cared to a fucking whack job like you? She knew how I felt about her, we spoke in person, I paid my respects to her and her family, not to you. Just for your reference, she thought about as much of you as she did of Ramsey, air headed dolt comes to mind without searching through the PMs...

You exposed me? hah thanks for the morning laugh, but please elaborate? You know fuck all about me other than you have a tall poppy syndrome opinion that I've made a pile of cash from an industry that you can't stand (but probably provides the funding to make your job exist), along with all the other far fetched assumptions that your very long bow has drawn...

And the misogynist speech was a joke. It was Gillard flailing in the polls and screaming out like a banshee for a headline. It smacked of someone saying 'I'm going to attack you for being male, but if you attack me back I'm going to scream misogynist'...the feminists all grabbed hold of it and ran because they've had fuck all to cheer about since Germaine Greer fell out of favour when she dissed on Diana..

Try and let your emotions settle a bit this time before you reply, your retort my have some kind of rationality to it.

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone they need to pay someone a tribute on a forum. You have no idea what went on outside of this forum between Crash and LC.
You're a piece of work judging anyone on weather they came in here and said "RIP LC"...it's truly NONE of your fucking business.

Don't even make me go dig up shit that you replied to LC when you thought she wasn't agreeing with you.

How the hell is it possible for you to have the position you do? If we can all see how crazy you are, why can't your superiors?
(12-11-2012, 05:25 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: If we can all see how crazy you are, why can't your superiors?

hah
I like Jello....since this got so off topic

[Image: jello.gif]
Aussie has a point trying to say that suicide is the result of a "disease" (often depression) so ergo in her opinion it's no different than being struck by any other disease. But she knows fuck not about how to express it.

The comment about the tribute to LC was fucking dumb.
Commando Cunt Queen