Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's dead in here
You can all say how glad you are that Sinister is gone. But this place is dead today. Not much action at all.

I hope you are all happy. ::irk::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
It's always dead up in here. Obviously it's no sweat off Frank's sack.
sally Wrote:It's always dead up in here. Obviously it's no sweat off Frank's sack.
Frank = Lame
ramseycat Wrote:You can all say how glad you are that Sinister is gone. But this place is dead today. Not much action at all.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy, thanks. ::thumbs::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:You can all say how glad you are that Sinister is gone. But this place is dead today. Not much action at all.

Of course you are. You got what you wanted. Pretty sad that some internet forum is what makes you happy rather than real life.
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

Of course you are. You got what you wanted. Pretty sad that some internet forum is what makes you happy rather than real life.

Oh, is that what you were talking about? I'm just generally happy right now.

Life is sweet.
ramseycat Wrote:
sally Wrote:It's always dead up in here. Obviously it's no sweat off Frank's sack.
Frank = Lame
He's been too busy debating the "Asses of Evil" over at the other shit hole. Ultimately it must give him a feeling of superiority even if they are hydrocephalics.
Fug duh kund
Luke Warmwater Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Frank = Lame
He's been too busy debating the "Asses of Evil" over at the other shit hole. Ultimately it must give him a feeling of superiority even if they are hydrocephalics.
Yeah he's over there trying to prove a point aboutthat cockamamie Bahaulah bullshit thatall the "normal" people in the world already know. Big waste of time, he should be recruiting new members, but instead he's over there trying toget people to accept a different view knowing they never will.
The Blond moment:

Me as I sit looking at the stars tonight: Gee I have not seen a plane land in almost an hour.

Blond wife: The pilots must be doing their taxes.

Me:::blink::

Me:::lmao::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Fuck off with your "Embellishing Sinister's Exodus" thread. It's just as quiet as it was the month before she left. Nothing has changed. The only one that seems to care is you.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:Fuck off with your "Embellishing Sinister's Exodus" thread. It's just as quiet as it was the month before she left. Nothing has changed. The only one that seems to care is you.
Wow. That was quite the contribution to the site. :Yawn:
Hah! Ramsey attempting to mock someone about not contributing to the site... That's a little fucking rich! What have you ever contributed apart from kissing Sinister's ass or oversharing about your slimey toyboy?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Ramsey - you should really leave the site now. it is obvious where this is going. you are unhappy that sin is gone and your only real function right now is to complain about it.

not one person here will be sad if you go and we will probably wish you well in all your internet travels.
I didn't think it was possible for a troll thread to exist on a Mock forum but thank you Ramsey for proving me wrong.
sally Wrote:
Luke Warmwater Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Frank = Lame
Yeah he's over there trying to prove a point aboutthat cockamamie Bahaulah bullshit thatall the "normal" people in the world already know. Big waste of time, he should be recruiting new members, but instead he's over there trying toget people to accept a different view knowing they never will.
Killjoy bitch, trying to suck away the few forum fun tidbits I have left. ::tdown::
86 112
I knew Ramsey was the thread author as soon as I read the title...It's the twin of a thread she wrote a month or so ago...The state of Mock does not hinge on one person, Ramsey, stop insinuating that it does...You had the same complaint while Sin was here...Whenever I hear anyone complain about bullshit my first reaction is to show 'em the door...I'd rather have moments of quiet in here than to have Mock filled with a buncha morons who just post to fill space...I'm gonna bitchslap the next person that complains..Shut the fuck up already.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I feel so strangely compelled to complain about something...
The site doesn't cease to exist because Sin isn't here. I just wish she was. And I will comlain any time and and anywhre I want to. Don't like. Don't read it.
Why don't you just start a motherfucking thread just for your goddamn complaints, then we can all avoid it...I read all of Mock but, I'd sure as hell stay away from your banal bullshit...I can't stand a complainer & if it were real life I'd fire your junky ass just for being a complaining imbecile...Shut the fuck up, Ramsey.
crash Wrote:I feel so strangely compelled to complain about something...
You behave or I'll stop considering giving you a shave while you lounge under that pretty tree.