*POOF*

What happens when we die?

Do you believe in souls?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes I do.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-06-2013, 12:09 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Yes I do.

Do you think Jethro has a soul? I'm just curious, there is no right or wrong answer...at least for me there isn't.
Of course he does!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
We were dead for eons before we were born and shall be dead for eons afterward.
It didn't bother me to be dead then and I've come to accept death after this earthly life as being finite and permanent..

Short answer: I've made peace with the fact there is no afterlife. This life is it. Make it count.
(01-06-2013, 12:47 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: We were dead for eons before we were born and shall be dead for eons afterward.
It didn't bother me to be dead then and I've come to accept death after this earthly life as being finite and permanent..

Short answer: I've made peace with the fact there is no afterlife. This life is it. Make it count.

What he said.
Not sure what I believe in.....
I think there is something more, but who knows; other than the dead people. It's hard to believe something written in a book, or interpreted in art as "fact."

[Image: gif-howling-spirit.gif]
(01-06-2013, 12:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you believe in souls?

Our souls ascend to Heaven or descend into Hell depending on whether we led a good life or an evil life.
Clang, where do you believe you would go, this instant- if you were to pass away, today?
(01-06-2013, 01:52 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Do you believe in souls?

Our souls ascend to Heaven or descend into Hell depending on whether we led a good life or an evil life.

What he said.
I would like to believe we will spend eternity doing what we enjoyed most..in a peacefull place.
Reality is..probably not. I do not give much credence to the folks who have the near death experiences.
(01-06-2013, 02:05 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Clang, where do you believe you would go, this instant- if you were to pass away, today?

I'd like to believe it would be Heaven, but I have a tendency to be a selfish asshole sometimes so there's always the slim chance I'll end up in Hell.
(01-06-2013, 03:42 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I have a tendency to be a selfish asshole sometimes so there's always the slim chance I'll end up in Hell.

That's not enough to get you sent to hell.

Do you believe in souls?

Rrright! And if we are somewhat in between? Just how does it balance out?
(01-06-2013, 12:47 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: This life is it. Make it count.

No matter what you believe, this is great advice.
(01-06-2013, 04:22 PM)Adub Wrote: And if we are somewhat in between?

You get sent to Mock.
(01-06-2013, 04:22 PM)Adub Wrote:

Do you believe in souls?

You just stay uncomfortably hot for about 10 years, give or take.
(01-06-2013, 04:22 PM)Adub Wrote:

Do you believe in souls?

Thats for God to judge.

Amen
These odds suck..........

Jehova Witnesses believe that a "little flock" go to heaven, but that the hope for life after death for the majority of "other sheep" involves being resurrected by God to a cleansed earth after Armageddon. They interpret Revelation 14:1–5 to mean that the number of Christians going to heaven is limited to exactly 144,000.

Fuck, how do you know if the restaurant is full?