PISS TEST

Have you ever had to take one for a job?

I never have & I'm almost positive if that were a requirement I wouldn't apply for the job.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Not to get hired, but awhile back my company instituted random testing, which has since been discontinued. At that point, all I was doing was drinking, and smoking a little herb on occasion. When they started the policy, they gave notice that everyone was going to be tested sometime the following month. Which was very cool, they gave you a chance to get all the crap out of your system. They rightfully figured, if you couldnt manage to lay off the herb, or any other drugs for a little over 30 days, then you've got a problem, and really shouldnt be working there.

Now you just have to pass a test in order to get hired.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Nope I have never even been asked.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Maybe they can just tell looking at me ::shrugs::
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I did once..back in the 80s. It was totally freaky as a nurse actually stood right there and watched.
Did you pull the same face as the cat in your avatar?

Yes...but I know how to pass them. Never even skipped a day smoking.
Took several in the service.

Not one in civilian life.
(01-19-2013, 12:08 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Took several in the service.

What would have happened if you had come up with a positive test? Is that grounds for discharge?
(01-19-2013, 12:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-19-2013, 12:08 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Took several in the service.

What would have happened if you had come up with a positive test? Is that grounds for discharge?

The guys I knew ended up serving time in Leavenworth, KS.

Then they were dishonorably discharged after serving their time.
(01-19-2013, 12:00 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Yes...but I know how to pass them. Never even skipped a day smoking.

We need to talk.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
When I was in the service everyone smoked weed or hash, there were no piss tests.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-19-2013, 12:15 PM)Maggot Wrote: When I was in the service everyone smoked weed or hash, there were no piss tests.

I was stationed in Panama in 1990. A brand new airman was sent to us out of technical school.

Within 3 days of arriving, he'd gone AWOL and was discovered in downtown Panama City completely strung out on drugs.

The Air Force apparently cared as he was shipped directly to Leavenworth.
Walmart makes you take a piss test to get hired.
And Market Strategies did a random drug test once.
They might have just been trying to determine if you were human...

Bass Ass Grin

(01-19-2013, 01:58 PM)ESAD Wrote: They might have just been trying to determine if you were human...

I'm not human. The movie E.T. is autobiographical. I've loved wearing dresses ever since Gertie put me in one. Also, its hard picking your nose or scratching your balls when your finger glows.
For work? No. Regularly though when I was on probation.
Commando Cunt Queen

Jesus is watching you, Clang.