Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
what's new?
I've been gone a while, there is a lot go catch up on here. Just thought would stop and say hi. Hope you all had a good xmas and new year.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

(01-27-2013, 02:29 AM)Jezreel Wrote: I've been gone a while

It certainly has. I pm'ed you like an overbearing mother. 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Time to change your avatar. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Why have you been gone? Think before you answer because I want a damn good explanation.
Commando Cunt Queen
I will have to get on the laptop to change, its way past halloween now. Oops.

Is having a baby a good enough reason?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

^
What kind of baby?
The human kind

Congrats Jez!! Details???
Yeah, that's not even close to good enough. You're going to have to try much harder.

j/k, congratulations!
(01-29-2013, 11:24 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Yeah, that's not even close to good enough. You're going to have to try much harder.

She was gone for 3 12 months. I want a better excuse than "I've given birth". Sally was only gone for a couple days after she had her baby.
Maternity/paternity leave policy:

3 days for a single baby, 6 for two or more. Got that RAP?
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-29-2013, 03:11 AM)Jezreel Wrote: The human kind

Those are in my top five favorite types of babies.
(01-29-2013, 11:35 AM)username Wrote: Maternity/paternity leave policy:

3 days for a single baby, 6 for two or more. Got that RAP?

Noted! Although I am counting down the days until they put me on bedrest so I can devote my entire days to posting on Mock!
(01-29-2013, 01:37 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: so I can devote my entire days to posting on Mock!

That makes me a lil' nervous. You won't post about breast feeding & changing nappies, will you? Dramaqueen
Bedrest will be before the babies arrive, so no worries Smiley_emoticons_smile Even after, I do not intend to talk about any of that stuff. I feel as if Mock will be my baby escape!!
Congratulations Jez. Wow! Mock is full of babies this year! Smiley_emoticons_smile
(01-29-2013, 08:36 PM)JsMom Wrote: Mock is full of babies this year! Smiley_emoticons_smile

^^I see one now.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-29-2013, 01:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 01:37 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: so I can devote my entire days to posting on Mock!

That makes me a lil' nervous. You won't post about breast feeding & changing nappies, will you? Dramaqueen

She'll more than likely want to post about her mucus plug and hemorrhoids.
(01-29-2013, 09:49 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: She'll more than likely want to post about her mucus plug and hemorrhoids.

Not everyone is as vulgar as you. hah
(01-29-2013, 10:23 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 09:49 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: She'll more than likely want to post about her mucus plug and hemorrhoids.

Not everyone is as vulgar as you. hah

Not everyone is as crazy as you. hah

In fact, very few people share your 'crazy' pedestal.
She's all super chirpy and posty atm...can't be long until the other pole kicks in and the avatar get's deleted again.

Meltdown in 4...3...2...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021