Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DEFINITION OF RAPE

In New York state if you hold a gun to someone's head, force her to give head & then ass fuck her it is not considered rape. Sexual assault yes, rape no. How about that. Smiley_emoticons_slash
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That is so wrong.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
That's fucked up. I can see why they have to have a definition of rape but that definition should include any forced penetration in any orifice.

Orifice is one of those words that gives me the heebes for some reason. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
Did you just do your taxes?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-11-2013, 01:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

In New York state if you hold a gun to someone's head, force her to give head & then ass fuck her it is not considered rape. Sexual assault yes, rape no. How about that. Smiley_emoticons_slash

This is what i was saying when in the Ohio rape case i was saying there are different definitions of rape. Some states even have a definition stating that if the defendant claims that he or she penetrated a person vaginally or anally but didn't do it for sexual gratification then it isn't rape either. I don't know what other reason someone would rape someone but if they claim they didn't and a jury believes them then it isn't rape. I know that Michigan changed the way the law was written because of that i believe around 2000. It wasn't even considered sexual assault either at that time, because of way the law was written without the sexual gratification.
Reminds me of some good role playing........
It's an assault no matter what the reason and should be prosecuted as such with no statute of limitations.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The prison terms are the same no matter what you call it.
(02-11-2013, 01:42 PM)Maggot Wrote: Did you just do your taxes?

hah No but just thinking about them....
Commando Cunt Queen
Plug your orifices and sniff cocoa butter incense because when its all said and done your hair will be all messed up.
(02-11-2013, 01:58 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: Reminds me of some good role playing........

HELL YAH hah minus the anal play. Fuck That!
What was that guys name..............moose! He would have a blast with this thread! Fucking egg scrambled pervert.
This is NY... you'd end up doing more time for that crime because of the gun then the forced BJ and ass fuck.
Lots of skullduggery goings on within this thread.
Got to love New York. I'm sure in San Francisco such a thing would be called foreplay.
hah
(02-12-2013, 01:17 PM)Mohammed Wrote: Got to love New York. I'm sure in San Francisco such a thing would be called foreplay.

16 Not so, Mo.

While the laws here are more liberal in terms of public nudity and what consenting adults wish to do, anything forcefully or non-consensually done to another is prosecuted fully.

P.s. great pics, looks like a very relaxing and laid-back retreat.

Regarding the OP, it doesn't matter to me if the charge is "rape" or "sexual assault" if the penalty is the same.

I've read that some crime prevention groups prefer the term "sexual assault" because they believe that "rape" carries an outdated association with vaginal penetration only and only when the victim said "no" and was violated against her will. "Sexual assault", in their view, is the preferred term because it applies equally to male victims (who might be less likely to report being "raped" due to those old associations) and more clearly implies any kind of non-consensual sexual act, even when the victim is too impaired to either express or deny consent.
More liberal laws regarding public nudity? I just wish you are taking full advantage of them!

I knew I'd love San Francisco!

Oh yeah, very relaxing and laid back. One of the truly commercially untouched places still on the planet.

In your opinion, does this t-shirt perpetuate a rape culture? There is a petition intended to convince Target to remove it from it shelves because "Labeling any person as a 'Trophy' is demeaning their humanity and objectifying them as a tangible object that can be bought, used, and disposed of."

I'll enclose a link to the article. Odd I didn't see any mention of the females who CHOOSE to purchase it.

[Image: 55ad44d01200002c0013aaa0.png]

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
SJW's on the march again!

[Image: BanAllTheThings.jpg]