6 WEEKS TO SEXY

Sounds funny, huh. I got drawn into the Jodi Arias trial & went looking for the channel it is shown on, as I was scrolling through channels I saw the title of this thread listed and it made me laugh because I don't think it's a learned behavior, I think you either are or are not. Do you agree? Disagree?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Who knows but I'm 29 years of sexy, so who cares...
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Can sexy be subjective though? What is sexy to one person could be repulsive to another... some are into bikers, some are into bankers.

I'm sure we are all thankful to Justin for bring it back however...

(02-19-2013, 12:09 PM)Jimbone Wrote: can sexy be subjective though?

Absolutely. I think facial hair on a guy is sexy but it turns a lot of women off.
You like crotch rash...
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

How about when they shave the beard off? No sexy no more?
Not for the one and only fire crotch.

(02-19-2013, 12:13 PM)Jimbone Wrote: How about when they shave the beard off? No sexy no more?

I don't know.
A man that is a man's man is sexy. in shape but not muscled out. Dresses nice but not all designer stupid. A man that can fix or build things. A sense of humor is a must. And he has have common sense. A little facial hair is ok. I don't dig the full on beard thing much. Metrosexuals need not apply. I hate how the younger guys shave all their body hair off. Men should not have hairless arms or legs. Hairless backs are a must however.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Better clear out your in-box to make room, ramsey. I bet the applications will start pouring in immediately.
Bwahahahahahaha

(02-19-2013, 01:03 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Better clear out your in-box to make room, ramsey. I bet the applications will start pouring in immediately.

All the incoming mail crashed my email. I have a new date every night this week.
With your psychiatrist.

(02-19-2013, 01:32 PM)ESAD Wrote: With your psychiatrist.

Nah, just Thursday night.
Liar.

If 'six weeks to sexy' implies getting in shape, so that a person feels more confident in themselves, then yes, I think that applies.

Men and women who are confident in themselves ooze sex appeal.

Being in shape certainly gives people confidence.
MS,I agree compleatly with the comment about those who are confident,until they go to the point of arrogance,then it a turn off.
Warm eye's,a sincere smile and a friendly attitude and the hook is set and I'm caught.
Random Thought At 3am...

*harlem shake* :banana: It's Friday.

So...Should I add 30 mins of this to my workout regimen? hummm? Sure looks like it works every inch of your body.

*does the Harlem Shake*

Thoughts? Mocks? 17

Good Morning Assholes.....Have a ______ day.

ETA~I wanna see an Aussie Shake Video hah
I have no idea what you're talking about.
(03-08-2013, 09:41 AM)sally Wrote: I have no idea what you're talking about.

They have tons of videos on youtube of the Harlem Shake.