Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Would you pose in the buff?
Would your S.O. freak out if you did? I read an article in the local paper this morning about a photographer who has an exhibit now and wants to put together a book. The theme being nude women and how their bodies are beautiful even as they age. He's looking for local women in their 40's and older to pose.

Should I do it?

As for my husband, it would probably be a quick way for me to get my hands on that life insurance money. 17
Commando Cunt Queen
Guys, how would you feel if your woman wanted to do that? I can only see FU saying "go for it". Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-12-2013, 05:39 PM)username Wrote: Should I do it?

For the sake of art, money, posterity, societal contribution, sudden death insurance inheritance?

All seem like reasonable motives to me. Go for it!

P.s. My S.O. would definitely freak out, not out of concern or disapproval, but out of shock.
You're local. Do eettt!

I'm not sure if he shows faces. If my ass were going to be out there, I wouldn't want my face shown.
Commando Cunt Queen
Not in a million years!
(03-12-2013, 06:16 PM)username Wrote: You're local. Do eettt!

I'm not sure if he shows faces. If my ass were going to be out there, I wouldn't want my face shown.

I've never had any desire to pose nude, even privately.

I betchya the photographer will get more volunteer models than he needs. Naked, naked, naked...everywhere. I'm not that cool.
How would your kids feel about it?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-12-2013, 06:51 PM)ramseycat Wrote: How would your kids feel about it?

They'd think I was the coolest mom ever. They would hand out autographed copies of the book to all their friends.
Commando Cunt Queen
Just make sure he's legit. You don't want to end up on a table with jumper cables hooked to your nipples and a hot curling iron up your ass.
(03-12-2013, 08:21 PM)sally Wrote: Just make sure he's legit. You don't want to end up on a table with jumper cables hooked to your nipples and a hot curling iron up your ass.

How hot is the curling iron?
Commando Cunt Queen
Sign_pervert
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-12-2013, 08:26 PM)username Wrote: How hot is the curling iron?

Touche'

A co-worker wants to be body painted and photographed... not sure that counts as nude.
(03-12-2013, 07:44 PM)username Wrote:
(03-12-2013, 06:51 PM)ramseycat Wrote: How would your kids feel about it?

They'd think I was the coolest mom ever. They would hand out autographed copies of the book to all their friends.

Fap material for you're sons friends.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-12-2013, 10:25 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Fap material for you're sons friends.

You are retarded.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-12-2013, 05:56 PM)username Wrote: Guys, how would you feel if your woman wanted to do that? I can only see FU saying "go for it". Smiley_emoticons_slash

Nailed it! Not a problem with it in my eyes.

I'm too shy.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I would have to shave my ass.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I'm seeing you in a whole new light now.
I wouldn't do it now, being married with a family and such, but I did pose twice in college for friends who were photography majors. It was a requirement that they do nude photos. One was female and one was male. They were very artistic photos and I was fine with it. I was also younger and thinner and more confident. Now, after having a child and aging a few years, probably not. My husband would be LIVID.