Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Happy Good Friday
Yahoo
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Clang should be back soon. Yea!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I'm baffled as to why such a godawful day in the Catholic church is called Good Friday.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It is the day mankind was saved
I'd say it was saved during the Resurrection Maggot, not the Crucifixion.

Unless of course you are talking about the whole story as a whole.

I'm probably just being pugnacious.
(03-29-2013, 10:54 AM)Jimbone Wrote: I'd say it was saved during the Resurrection Maggot, not the Crucifixion.

Unless of course you are talking about the whole story as a whole.

I'm probably just being pugnacious.

You're right:
"Good Friday is the English designation of Friday in Holy Week -- that is, the Friday on which the Church keeps the anniversary of the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

See thats why I would suck as a priest as compared to sucking a priest.

I'm going to hell I just know it.

Pugnacious is a nice word as compared to boil, moist & underpants.
You hear that alot in a maternity ward.
(03-29-2013, 11:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Pugnacious is a nice word as compared to boil, moist & underpants.

Sally called me pugnacious a while back and I've tried very hard to use it regularly.

I have a love affair with words. I used to use a lot of words that others didn't until I realized it made me sound like a pretentious twat.
Every Friday is a good Friday when an egg mcmuffin is involved.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-29-2013, 11:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I have a love affair with words. I used to use a lot of words that others didn't until I realized it made me sound like a pretentious twat.

My Dad instilled the importance of vocabulary in me. Words are meant to be used.

I love language too.

If we encounter a storm during our Jamaica get-together, maybe we can get high and wrangle Jim into a Scrabble challenge?

I'd suggest MS too, but not sure he'd be up for it unless it was strip Scrabble. Smiley_emoticons_wink

This Friday hasn't started off so good; hoping it gets better as the day progresses.
(03-29-2013, 12:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

I love language too.

If we encounter a storm during our Jamaica get-together, maybe we can get high and wrangle Jim into a Scrabble challenge?

I'd suggest MS too, but not sure he'd be up for it unless it was strip Scrabble. Smiley_emoticons_wink

This Friday hasn't started off so good; hoping it gets better as the day progresses.

I would rather look through a trainload of moldy bread for a good slice than go through another pile of stupid irrational pissant complaints that work put me through today. Are people really this numb? Yes they are maggot, yes they are!

I love language too.

MS will be on the beach in search of the perfect boob. All he really has to do is take a boat over to Hedenism and hang out with the nudies.
(03-29-2013, 12:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: This Friday hasn't started off so good; hoping it gets better as the day progresses.

Did it get better as the day progressed? I saw you use fuck somewhere & you're generally not a cusser. I don't think that's a word.
(03-30-2013, 06:09 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-29-2013, 12:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: This Friday hasn't started off so good; hoping it gets better as the day progresses.

Did it get better as the day progressed? I saw you use fuck somewhere & you're generally not a cusser. I don't think that's a word.

It did get better, thanks.

Just employee-related stuff that's been starting between 3 and 4 a.m. for the last few days; smoothing out now. Nothing that's not sometimes expected, but on those days when several of them are pulling shit at the same time, it can literally bug the fuck outta me.

Was your Good Friday, in fact, a good Friday?
(03-30-2013, 10:50 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Was your Good Friday, in fact, a good Friday?

It was a great Friday. I let someone use my car to go to BWI & he returned it with a full tank of gas, it might have only had a quarter tank when it left. Yay!

...that wasn't what made it a great day but it was a nice "plus".
(03-30-2013, 12:19 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

I love language too.

MS will be on the beach in search of the perfect boob. All he really has to do is take a boat over to Hedenism and hang out with the nudies.

You ladies know me well.

Two passions of mine: Ogling breasts (while trying not to look too creepy) and dominating at Scrabble.

I think we'll be able to figure out how to make this work simultaneously.

Smiley_emoticons_smile