Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SEX YOU UP

Guys, do you buy sexy clothing for your woman to wear for you? Ladies, do you want him to?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
last time I bought my wife something I got it large because she has big tits...........that did not go over well.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I consider myself a bit of a connoisseur of lingerie, and enjoyed buying it for lovers. Enjoyed looking at it even more.

But that was in the before time, so I no longer buy it or get to view it - except online of course.
No I dont, I let that up to her. That way she gets the style and size she likes and I dont get slaped for making a mistake on the size. HMmmmm now that I think about it maybe I should buy some that way I get spanked for being a bad boy. HAhahahahahahhaha
[Image: TZ%20--%20Anthony%20Freemont%20pointing.jpg]
About 16 years ago my husband bought me a black silk night gown and it was big enough to fit him. That was the first and last time for that matter. I didn't get mad, but I don't what he was thinking, I'm not 280 lbs.
It gives new meaning to "I wanna get in your pants"
I feel silly wearing that stuff so I don't buy it and I'm uncomfortable when someone buys it for me. I have some stuff that I bought years ago that still has the tags on it. My boyfriend is titty man, and therefore, he loves bras. Lacy, cotton, silky, it matters not to him. But I happen to know that if its a lacy push up, he's a happy guy.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
I'm not big on frills. I like the female body unencumbered by stupid bows and ties and fasteners that are just one more thing I gotta unwrap before getting to the sugary treats inside. If my lady wants to buy herself some pretties I don't mind, but I could care less is she comes to bed in flannel jammies, if we're in the mood they ain't gonna be there long.
(04-13-2013, 08:21 AM)Donovan Wrote: I could care less is she comes to bed in flannel jammies, if we're in the mood they ain't gonna be there long.

*fist bump*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I rather enjoy the unwrapping part. Every year or two I get her a VS certificate and we go shopping.
I am a big fan of thongs and nice bras, nice packaging for the good parts ya know.