Mock
The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2015 trivial drivel thread (/thread-11658.html)

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Midwest Spy - 05-05-2015

BBH, you sure shed a whole new light on the word 'rambling'.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - blueberryhill - 05-05-2015

[quote='Midwest Spy' pid='395452' dateline='1430860019']
BBH, you sure shed a whole new light on the word 'rambling'.w, and that is whOy

Oops, i accidentally deleted part of your post....Yes, they don't call me Ramblin' Rose for nothing....I frequently mention this MS, but I usually call it babbling, but rambling works, too....

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Midwest Spy - 05-05-2015

(05-05-2015, 05:11 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: [quote='Midwest Spy' pid='395452' dateline='1430860019']
BBH, you sure shed a whole new light on the word 'rambling'.w, and that is whOy

Oops, i accidentally deleted part of your post....Yes, they don't call me Ramblin' Rose for nothing....I frequently mention this MS, but I usually call it babbling, but rambling works, too....

Have at it.

A little spacing here and there would make your posts easier to read.

I think I may try that....but sometimes, when i go to hit key to go to next line, everything i have written gets deleted. It happens on my emails, too. I don't know what key I am hitting, which causes this to happen.....Does this happen to other people??

(05-05-2015, 05:01 PM)sally Wrote: Clang can now die a happy man knowing that story.

hahhahhah

Well, i am sitting here waiting for the landscaper to show up. My big bush split in half and so I am going to have to have it just cut off and hauled away. It is a cassius bush, and a little bit of piddly rain, I guess, caused it to keel over and split...I am heartsick over this, but my other stuff needed trimming, too, so he is going to give me estimate....just what I needed....bad timing, indeed..

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 05-05-2015

I had never heard of that bush so I googled it and George Bush & Muhammad Ali came up. Hahaha!

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 05-05-2015

(05-05-2015, 05:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 01:11 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Any cute firemen??

I'm shy, I didn't check 'em out.

Giiiirrrlll! What's wrong with you??

(05-05-2015, 05:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I had never heard of that bush so I googled it and George Bush & Muhammad Ali came up. Hahaha!

hahhahhah well, you googled in the wrong place. this one has yellow flowers.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 05-05-2015

(05-05-2015, 05:27 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Giiiirrrlll! What's wrong with you??

I had been doing yard work preparing to lay fresh mulch and I was sweating like a horse, a bandana tied around my head and I know for a fact I had dirt on my face.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - ramseycat - 05-05-2015

That's cute. You should have looked. Never pass up an opportunity to check out the firemen.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 05-05-2015

I'm glad you trimmed your bush BH it might grow back, you just never know with these things.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Clang McFly - 05-05-2015

(05-05-2015, 02:03 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 05:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 12:42 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: If thats me, then thats Duchess in the middle and BH on the far right.

Nah, I'm way older than that and not nearly as cute.

Clangs, After me saying all the shit I said, you still don't know my style. I am really disappointed in your selective memory....You think you know someone and then.....I wouldn't be caught dead in that outfit....ew..............Guess I am going to have to do my portfolio again so you recognize it when u see it, Mister. Anyway, glad you aren't laying in the bottom of a shipping bin.....
Did I ever tell you about the photographer in El Paso who wanted me as his model....he kept on bugging me, kinda like a stalker today....so myself and roommates decided we would do a "sting." Remember this was 1958 and we didn't have all the resources available then as we do today. We were renting (we, my fellow Continental airline hostesses) a house from someone who lived in back in casita....You have to remember that in the beginning, I thought I was going to be some kind of super model......but his constantly bugging me was "off." At the same time I was receiving obscene phone calls and no caller ID back in the dark ages. The calls were always in middle of night and when I was alone in house. I called police and they told me to just hang up so I didn't know if these two cases were connected. Shortly before the "sting" our landlord got wind of it, and thought he should be in on it....so plan was to allow guy to enter premises (house) and give this guy approximately 10 minutes to show me his portfolio, etc...i.e, to determine the legitimacy of this whole thing....He was sitting on couch with me and I asked the usual questions, i.e, where was his studio, his portfolio, etc. He finally admitted it was for nude modeling and about that time, there was a knock (preplanned) on back door. Lo and behold, it was my landlord and two roommates. My landlord announced he was there to check the heating system and to get my go ahead to kick this guy out of the house. I nodded to landlord and he as all over that guy, all but throwing him out the door. I never heard from this guy again, but the obscene calls continued. I had this knack for attracting perverts...Sorry, I got off track, but one thing always makes me think of another thing and so it goes....In fact, I may have mentioned this to you before....You know us old people can't remember shit...

*eyes glaze over*
*nods politely*

...respect your elderzzzzzzz....*snore*

(05-05-2015, 05:01 PM)sally Wrote: Clang can now die a happy man knowing that story.

Huh...what story? Something about BH and Sting having sex?

*slaps himself to wake himself up*

(05-05-2015, 08:47 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Clangs, most of my stories have a lesson to be learned.....Don't trust calls in the middle of the night and beware of stalkers.......you do work the Night Shift, right? I am surprised this is not obvious to you. Just be safe out there or have backup when needed. Jeez, I have to explain everything to these youngins'.....and for your info, I never had sex with that man (Sting).

(05-05-2015, 10:25 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 08:47 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Clangs, most of my stories have a lesson to be learned.....Don't trust calls in the middle of the night and beware of stalkers.......you do work the Night Shift, right? I am surprised this is not obvious to you. Just be safe out there or have backup when needed. Jeez, I have to explain everything to these youngins'.....and for your info, I never had sex with that man (Sting).
No worries, I have a scrawny yet badass black dude who knows kung fu(the night manager) to protect me. Also this mildly attractive middle aged lady(Price Accuracy Checker?) that's built like a linebacker. Or I can protect myself. Most people I meet are surprised I didn't play football or rugby in high school or college.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Eat Shit And Die - 05-06-2015

(05-02-2015, 11:47 AM)username Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 06:33 PM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote:
(04-26-2015, 05:55 PM)username Wrote: Yeah, ESAD would like this place. I might barf though.

Pictures dear?

They wouldn't let you take pics inside but it was a murder/serial killer history/gore dream.
The first thing I noticed walking in was the jar of eyeballs. They were sheep eyes but...near that was a live Siamese turtle. In the back though were films, pictures, stories of a bunch of different mass murderes, an electric chair, photos of beheaded people...

It was Disneyland!! Smiley_emoticons_smile

fixt.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 05-06-2015

When heading to Disneyland always bring Kryptonite.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 05-07-2015

Men are really stupid. About 4 years ago, my daughter took guitar lessons for all of 3 months or something. During that time I bought her a $150 guitar (or thereabouts) from CostCo as I recall. She lost interest and after a few years of making space for the stupid guitar, I donated it to some charity about a year ago.

Tonight he decides he wants to form a band with her or something and he's stink eyeing me because the guitar is gone. Our house would be on extreme hoarders if it weren't for me. Bastard.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 05-09-2015

I bought my husband a new BBQ today as a gift I promised him probably a year ago his last birthday. I got it home and even arranged for someone to assemble it for us in time for the Mother's Day BBQ we're hosting tomorrow. I amaze me.
Right now, I'm at a nail salon getting a pedicure while my daughter gets a manicure. Life is good. *sigh*