Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread
i think she looks nice here:
from Daily Mail

A radiant Michelle Obama stole the spotlight from her husband again at a state dinner in India on Monday night.
The First Lady shimmered in a glamorous full-length skirt cinched in with a jewel-encrusted waistband.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-09-2010, 01:00 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i think she looks nice here:
from Daily Mail

The First Lady shimmered in a glamorous full-length skirt cinched in with a jewel-encrusted waistband.

Is the "Mermaid's Tail" look big in New England, this year?
(11-09-2010, 01:14 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
from Daily Mail

Is the "Mermaid's Tail" look big in New England, this year?

not being a fashionista, i wouldn't know! my idea of high fashion around here is my UGGS boots and heavy flannel plaid shirt! the lumberjack look! hah

I think Michelle is very attractive and always looks classy.

And LC does too in her Ugg boots and flannel shirt. LOL
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
yeah! Dancingparty17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7n5mEmX...re=related

(11-09-2010, 01:41 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I think Michelle is very attractive and always looks classy.

She always looks pulled together & I like that she's vocal about wearing J Crew. I'll never again be able to say that our first lady buys clothes in the same place I buy some of mine.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-09-2010, 01:49 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: yeah! Dancingparty17

That hearty YEAH is for the Mounties, isn't it. Awink

Directv has holiday music on ch. 815.
(11-09-2010, 02:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-09-2010, 01:49 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: yeah! Dancingparty17

That hearty YEAH is for the Mounties, isn't it. Awink

yep. i want one. Awink and his horsie too. 75

[Image: mountie400.jpg]

from Daily Mail

A radiant Michelle Obama stole the spotlight from her husband again at a state dinner in India on Monday night.

This kinda puts things in perspective!

Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

:merryeffing:
Fucking paper-man! Where's my newspaper? 16
Commando Cunt Queen
You pay for a newspaper? Are you trying to kill all the trees in the world? Admit it: You clip coupons. (Honestly, I wish I had the patience for coupons. I know dedicated coupon clippers can save half of their grocery bill. I just want to get to Publix and get the eff back out again.)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I'm saving enough trees with my Kindle. If my local paper were available on Kindle, I'd try reading it there but it's not. I like reading the local paper because occassionally someone I know writes some flaming letter to the editor or an opinion piece--it's fun to see what gets people all riled up.

I hate reading books or newspapers on a regular computer or even an iPad. The lighting is all wrong. A big mug of coffee and a paper--that's how I like to start the day. I might have to dock the delivery person's holiday tip.

No coupon clipping here. I wish but I just don't have the patience.
Commando Cunt Queen
i miss my Publix Cracker! i loved my Publix! especially their bakery~
i'd have to go to Boston for a decent napoleon here!

Publix is so expensive here, it's only worth it for their bakery and deli meats. I get everything else from Food lion and all my meat and vegetables at the local butcher and farmers market.
Publix is comparable to Stop & Shop here, high quality, a little pricey. but nobody equals Publix bakery except going to the Italian North End in Boston. and because of proximity, you could not beat the fresh fruits! Plant City strawberries, hayden mangoes, GA peaches just picked, oranges and grapefruits, and i could get fresh figs! one of very few things i miss about Fla.

The Publix bakery has nothing on Europe. Those people take pride in their bread, breakfast was usually a fresh baked, thick crusted bread with goose greese spread on top and a spread of local cheese, sliced boiled eggs, salami, fresh tomatoes and yellow peppers. We have them beat in almost everything, but not bread lol.
Can you believe it, Sarah Palin is going to have her own reality show!!! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

(They should call it: Alaska's Fuzzy Wuzzy Huzzy)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(11-11-2010, 10:26 PM)Carsman Wrote: Can you believe it, Sarah Palin is going to have her own reality show!!! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Um, yeah. I saw that on the news about 2 months ago.

Commando Cunt Queen