• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread

It hurts my heart to look at him. Smiley_emoticons_slash
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-30-2010, 06:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It hurts my heart to look at him. Smiley_emoticons_slash

That's either gas or high cholesterol.

now be a good little girl and show us your boobies!Smiley_emoticons_fies

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(11-30-2010, 08:11 AM)IMaDick Wrote: That's either gas or high cholesterol.

now be a good little girl and show us your boobies!Smiley_emoticons_fies

And then there's the opposite condition where the head/brain shrinks to half it's average size and the ass grows twice as large.
Commando Cunt Queen
I can't see that poor baby and think of anything amusing to say. I just can't believe people are so gotdamn stupid as to let that happen. Can you imagine how much it hurts to have the bones in your head forced apart by fluid and your brain and your eyes compressed by over 20 pounds of liquid? Go put two gallons of milk on your eyes and duct tape it around your head and try to sleep one night like that.

It makes my heart sick. I wish I didn't know about it. I can't unring that bell.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
That story doesn't make any sense, how could the parents and doctors leave that poor baby untreated? You would think that as soon as they noticed his head was growing abnormally large that they would have did tests and put a shunt in immediately. He could be perfectly fine right now if they treated him early.
I can't even look at the pic of that baby. It makes me want to cry. Those fucking parents should be shot so they can never have another child.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I'll give anyone $18.00 an hour to come and wrap Christmas gifts for me.
(12-01-2010, 05:32 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I can't even look at the pic of that baby. It makes me want to cry. Those fucking parents should be shot so they can never have another child.

i really don't blame the parents. i think they listened to the doctors at the outset, and some people think doctors are godlike infallible creatures.

(12-02-2010, 01:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I dare you to go pick up a Methican at the Home Depot for a gift wrapper.

Just show him where the bathroom is before you set him to work. The day laborers here poop in the yard. You can tell when a contractor hires the day labor because you see tufts of toilet paper all around. An electrician friend told me they poop in buckets, too. Just wanted to warn you because I know how you are.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

I was speaking only to Mockers & if any of them shit in the yard I don't want them either.
My wrapping skills are about equivalent to those of a 3 year old. And I only use stick on bows.
Commando Cunt Queen

I would do it, but I'm afraid once I was there with you, more unwrapping would go on than wrapping.

It's always been that way.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-02-2010, 07:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

I would do it, but I'm afraid once I was there with you, more unwrapping would go on than wrapping.

Translation: The last time I had sex was in 2003 with an overweight frumpy woman who worked in the gift wrapping department at Dillard's.

(12-02-2010, 08:43 PM)sally Wrote:

Translation: The last time I had sex was in 2003 with an overweight frumpy woman who worked in the gift wrapping department at Dillard's.

Translation, How come Duchess gets all the attention?

Why doesn't dick ever want to unwrap me?

You loathsome bitch stop fucking fantasizing about me.
John Adams

hahahahahahahahahahaha
(12-02-2010, 08:46 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(12-02-2010, 08:43 PM)sally Wrote:

Translation, How come Duchess gets all the attention?

Why doesn't dick ever want to unwrap me?

You loathsome bitch stop fucking fantasizing about me.

The only thing I fantasize about when I have to skim over your bullshit posts is a margarita and Huevos Rancheros with hot sauce.

On the rocks or the cheap ass margaritas out of the machine? Because I think we could be friends. I love ranch eggs so much. In Cali they make the special ranch sauce to pour over it. So. damn. good.
(12-02-2010, 09:32 PM)Cracker Wrote: On the rocks or the cheap ass margaritas out of the machine? Because I think we could be friends. I love ranch eggs so much. In Cali they make the special ranch sauce to pour over it. So. damn. good.

Actually I'm more of a bloody Mary person, I just said Margarita because it sounded Mexican lol. If I do drink a margarita then I prefer it on the rocks, but they are usually too sweet for my taste.

I do love Mexican food though. The restaurant we go to makes a house hot sauce made with roasted peppers. I order a large container of it to take home with me every time we go there.

There are no Mexican take out places around me, taco bell is 40 miles away, I have never even been to a taco bell, I have no clue what is on the menu. seriously.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-02-2010, 10:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: There are no Mexican take out places around me, taco bell is 40 miles away, I have never even been to a taco bell, I have no clue what is on the menu. seriously.

Taco bell is not that great, but you are missing out if you've never had authentic Mexican food. Grind up some of that deer you have in your freezer and make a Mexican feast.