Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES
hello LuSavors and
bobandweave, cubsfan5968, davisp5, diannboy1, lavenderlight, Mamacita1181 shotsaloud ~~~ welcome, say something! Hibye
what brought you here? have an opinion or comment? nobody except maybe Dick is going to bite you.
:partee:

Attached Files
.gif   welcome 1.gif (Size: 171.62 KB / Downloads: 63)

lavenderlight is probably a new age freak and cubsfan can fuck off. Mamacita is probably a fat mexican who wears white eyeshadow and has too-thin eyebrows. bobandweave is probably a gay black man with fake hair. The rest aren't worth mentioning.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

That will entice them all to post for sure!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I dare them to post. What is the big deal? Words can't hurt you unless you are a big titty baby. In which case, you should stick to the jeebus boards.

Who would read our bullshit and NOT participate? Because that is creepy. Fucking stalkers.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Lurking is eavesdropping.
If any of our non-posting members are of color, I would like to ask why black people are so loud. Thanks for your thoughtful replies.

so now you guys are going to force me to be nice?? Russian

these newbies who lurk and don't post will be axed (not asked)... axed for Valentine's Day. 109

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.gif   brown-paper-bag-emoticons-5.gif (Size: 31.47 KB / Downloads: 38)

[Image: SouthernStyleCoconutRecipesVinta-2.jpg]
hey you! yes, you lrivkacisnerosq ~~ post right now and pronounce your username for me! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Maggot will know how to pronounce it. Watch. Smiley_emoticons_razz
(01-11-2011, 02:14 PM)Cracker Wrote: If any of our non-posting members are of color, I would like to ask why black people are so loud. Thanks for your thoughtful replies.

Please pay attention to punctuation.!!!:O

Cracker wrote:[/color] If any of our non-posting members are of color, I would like to ask why black people are so loud(?)

Edited for punctuation error ! Please see parenthesis for correct ending to a question!!

I really hate when people don't use correct punctuation, I mean really if correct punctuation isn't used who will pay attention to you? Most people would see that and totally disregard what was said because it was said by an uneducated idiot.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

actually Cracker was correct. she made a statement that she would like to ask etc. she did not actually ask, which would have required a Q mark. Smiley_emoticons_razz

She formed the question correctly but failed to punctuate it to complete the thought.

It carries the same as "what I want to know" "let me just ask you this" "I would like to ask you" all of which would be followed by the question "why are black people so loud"?

That's two of you who have no grasp of punctuation and one who also has no grasp of the language.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

wrong Dickie. 11

but nice try. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

now, to get back to

hey you! yes, you lrivkacisnerosq ~~ post right now and pronounce your username for me! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

(01-22-2011, 07:38 PM)IMaDick Wrote: She formed the question correctly but failed to punctuate it to complete the thought.

It carries the same as "what I want to know" "let me just ask you this" "I would like to ask you" all of which would be followed by the question "why are black people so loud"?

That's two of you who have no grasp of punctuation and one who also has no grasp of the language.

Sorry, Dickydo. LC is correct. I never did ask the question, just mentioned that I would LIKE to ask. When a person of color steps up to answer, I will indeed ask. I assume they will answer in all caps.
(01-22-2011, 07:43 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: wrong Dickie. 11

but nice try. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

now, to get back to

Cisnero is of Hispanic origin, so I would pronounce it "I'maBeaner". Hahahaha

Laugh outloud funny!
(01-22-2011, 08:11 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(01-22-2011, 07:38 PM)IMaDick Wrote: She formed the question correctly but failed to punctuate it to complete the thought.

Sorry, Dickydo. LC is correct. I never did ask the question, just mentioned that I would LIKE to ask. When a person of color steps up to answer, I will indeed ask. I assume they will answer in all caps.

Fuck you! You did ask the question.

It doesn't matter what your second grade teacher said ,and I'm certianly not required to listen to LC or you or both of you together.

admit you fucked up, and move on.

John Adams

(01-22-2011, 08:15 PM)IMaDick Wrote: LC or you or both of you together.

That sounds kinda kinky...I like it! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin