Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bloody marys and you
(02-20-2012, 09:16 PM)Adub Wrote: I smoked the other day.

Hello darling, wanna bond with me over some weed? 116

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I was in a bathroom in a nightclub once and a guy was getting sick after drinking a bunch of them. It looked like Freddy Kruger visited one of the stalls.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I'll barf if I see someone else barfing. Revolting.
I'm a sympathy puker too.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.

hah I like your name for it.
I saw a guy with a big cup of what looked like a sombrero puke into the cup after he chugged it down, he then proceeded to chug it down again. Now THAT made me a bit nauseous. There were drips hanging from his beard and everything.

Gawddamnit! *heaving*
Oh. Oh no. Oh God. Maggot. No. Thats....I can't....you fuckin suck.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
(02-21-2012, 11:57 AM)Maggot Wrote: I saw a guy with a big cup of what looked like a sombrero puke into the cup after he chugged it down, he then proceeded to chug it down again. Now THAT made me a bit nauseous. There were drips hanging from his beard and everything.

You saw Dick at the club? That alone would make me puke. Add in the cup thing and ah yea, no.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Dammit, Maggot.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-21-2012, 12:17 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(02-21-2012, 11:57 AM)Maggot Wrote: I saw a guy with a big cup of what looked like a sombrero puke into the cup after he chugged it down, he then proceeded to chug it down again. Now THAT made me a bit nauseous. There were drips hanging from his beard and everything.

You saw Dick at the club? That alone would make me puke. Add in the cup thing and ah yea, no.

+1 for being as retarded as op.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Bloody Marys are the only mixed drink that I like. I make it with half V8 and half Clamato, Grey Goose vodka, olives, Tabasco, celery salt and lime. I like horseradish but not in a bloody mary because it makes it taste like cocktail sauce.
(02-21-2012, 12:32 PM)sally Wrote: Clamato

Why? Why? Whhhhhhyyyyyy?

Why do they even make that shit. And don't lie, but do you ever drink it with beer? Romanian Redneck.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
No I don't think I want to try it with beer, but I like it mixed with a bloody mary. I try not to drink it too much because that shit is poison. It's full of msg and sodium.
(02-21-2012, 11:50 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'll barf if I see someone else barfing. Revolting.

I got busted dry reaching at work once by the Charge Nurse. The Charge says to me "oh great, you're a nurse that can't stand vomit". True story.
(02-21-2012, 05:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I got busted dry reaching at work once by the Charge Nurse. The Charge says to me "oh great, you're a nurse that can't stand vomit". True story.

Oh, thank gawd, I thought this was going to be a lesbian nurse story for a second...
(02-21-2012, 05:23 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-21-2012, 05:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I got busted dry reaching at work once by the Charge Nurse. The Charge says to me "oh great, you're a nurse that can't stand vomit". True story.

Oh, thank gawd, I thought this was going to be a lesbian nurse story for a second...

The ward aide came in after me and started dry reaching too! It was a sight. Then we both started laughing. The Charge was not impressed.
Two nurses and a specimen cup.
(02-21-2012, 08:00 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(02-21-2012, 05:23 PM)Cracker Wrote:

The ward aide came in after me and started dry reaching too! It was a sight. Then we both started laughing. The Charge was not impressed.

i'm pretty sure Cracker was making the point that it is "retching". not reaching. Smiley_emoticons_kotz hah

OMG! In Oz it's called 'dry reaching' oh wow in US it's called 'retching'.

It's like you guys say 'freakin' instead of 'friggin'. We don't say 'freakin'.