DO YOU WEAR SUNGLASSES?
(06-25-2012, 09:23 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Its not about being anyone's business its public knowledge on the profiles. I came across it when I wanted to look up a post she made about another topic. Something Everyone does except you because you didnt know how so don't get high horsed about that.

Nope...I'm thinking nobody does that but you, because, just like Ramsey, your life is pathetic. You two would live happily ever after.
I'm sure if I tried real hard, I could figure out how to click on somebodys profile..78
Maybe you should remember where you are when you're in here. We don't have to know anything about anybody in here to talk about them.
Do you need the definition of Mock? Do you need the definition of sarcasm? Do you even know where the fuck you're at???

I never said people have to know what they are talking about to open their mouth, they just tend to do it and it makes themselves look foolish.

I know what this place is all about I have said it numerous times in other threads, this is shark tank and people that cant handle it disappear.
(06-25-2012, 11:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: Oh...shit! hah Déjà vu

Smiley_emoticons_razz Yeah, we've been down this road before...

I tried to lure you into a new game, but got busted by MS for recycling one of his old tunes. My Déjà vu may be turning into early on-set dementia. Ah well, if you ever wanna play again, you'll have to take it easy on my feeble mind...
(06-26-2012, 12:23 AM)Tonyg41 Wrote: I never said people have to know what they are talking about to open their mouth, they just tend to do it and it makes themselves look foolish.

I know what this place is all about I have said it numerous times in other threads, this is shark tank and people that cant handle it disappear.

I think most people here are more accomplished than you are. Most of us don't give a shit how we appear to the general population. Only young chubbies worry about stuff like that. And only a punk ass bitch would come to a virtual place of their own accord and whine about it.

This is a shark tank sometimes. You got that part right.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-26-2012, 01:30 AM)Cracker Wrote:
(06-26-2012, 12:23 AM)Tonyg41 Wrote: I never said people have to know what they are talking about to open their mouth, they just tend to do it and it makes themselves look foolish.

I think most people here are more accomplished than you are. Most of us don't give a shit how we appear to the general population. Only young chubbies worry about stuff like that. And only a punk ass bitch would come to a virtual place of their own accord and whine about it.

Shazaam! hah
This is a shark tank?
(06-26-2012, 01:56 AM)Riotgear Wrote: This is a shark tank?

Meh. You're either the shark or the food.

Well?
(06-25-2012, 04:43 PM)Tonyg41 Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 03:58 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 03:54 PM)Tonyg41 Wrote: I unlike you dont try to talk about things or people I dont know about.

Of course you don't. Asshat

I mean this little line above is anything but that.

My response is based on what you say in posts and how you try to treat people like shit without knowing them so my line holds truth.

45846688jerry you don't know about me.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Your all over the place with your response so I will try to break it apart here, you know nothing about me or my level of accomplishment to compare me to others.

I only realized now you were making weight remarks because you think im chubby, once again you do not know me.

Alot of people here care a shit ton of how others perceive them. You especially being one, you try to make it clear you want to be the life of this virtual party.

Finally, I do not whine or complain about how things go on here, I just state how it is to warn new members that maybe they might not want to play here. I have no issue if people choose to attack each other, for as you can see I partake in it.
My calling people out for their stupidity is interpreted as whining in your eyes I guess?

There is nothing more to be said on my end about you and about this, so this will be my last response to you in this thread.
(06-26-2012, 01:36 AM)username Wrote:

Shazaam! hah

Nice to see cracker's cheer leader show up, too little too late it seems.
[Image: 83204a232fd364e7c417add17bb9b5a7.jpg?stmp=1317745249]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Awww Cracker, you son is cute!

(might want to cut back on the cookies though. Just sayin...)
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Shit. Where the fuck are my sunglasses?

Check the top of your head.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Whoops DAMN IT!
(06-25-2012, 06:31 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 04:58 PM)Cracker Wrote: Is this your application to be ramsey's number 2 hot chocolate boy?

Who the hell is the NUMBER 1 Hot Chocolate Boy??

that 20, no 22...no scratch that 24, never mind twenty something guy Ramsey fucked for a while at work.
wow, Cracker completely "owned" tony in this thread.

Amazing! Very nice work :admires:
(06-26-2012, 04:02 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 06:31 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 04:58 PM)Cracker Wrote: Is this your application to be ramsey's number 2 hot chocolate boy?

Who the hell is the NUMBER 1 Hot Chocolate Boy??

that 20, no 22...no scratch that 24, never mind twenty something guy Ramsey fucked for a while at work.

He was 24 when we first started enjoying hot chocolate together. He is now 27. He has been 20 years younger than me all along however.
You were 44 when you were banging a 24 year old?

Holy shit, that's almost perverse. Were you his first?
(06-26-2012, 04:35 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: You were 44 when you were banging a 24 year old?

Holy shit, that's almost perverse. Were you his first?

NO! Were you a virgin until you were 24? He is a great guy. Responsible. Owns a home. Is an EMT.

If I were a man and he were a woman, this wouldn't even be a discussion.

I like older men.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]