Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
NFL 2012 SEASON
(01-21-2013, 07:11 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Harbaugh backslapped him hard during the obligatory coaches handshake and ran off. You can then see him mouthing something that appears to be 'fuck you' as he's running to his locker room. Schwarz then appears to say, 'Hey, what did you say?' and runs after him.

I remember that! It was great man drama, the sportscasters had a field day with it.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-21-2013, 07:11 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: User, why don't you post it for me in this thread?

Oops. 50
Good stuff! Thanks.

Feel free to post buttfumble too if you'd like.

Funniest moment of 2012.
(01-21-2013, 07:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 07:11 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: User, why don't you post it for me in this thread?

Oops. 50

Thanks! The audio isn't working on my phone. I vaguely remember that but I don't think I paid it much attention at the time. I just love a good man fight. Saw a lot of those when my husband played rugby. I know it's unprofessional but I like it when things get heated in a sport. Spices it up!
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-21-2013, 07:21 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Feel free to post buttfumble too if you'd like.

hah hah hah

My free trial to Sirius xm just expired. I renewed it with the premiere package because I was frustrated I couldn't listen to regular away games. Too bad the season is almost over. On the plus side, I guess I can listen to the playboy channel and Oprah until the next season rolls around. 50

Seriously, 225+ channels. Way too many.
Commando Cunt Queen

User, I've heard that Alex Smith has asked to be released, it's just a rumor, it's not coming from anyone I consider to be a credible news source. Are you hearing anything there? I think my team might be needing a QB.
(01-28-2013, 02:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:

User, I've heard that Alex Smith has asked to be released, it's just a rumor, it's not coming from anyone I consider to be a credible news source. Are you hearing anything there? I think my team might be needing a QB.

I can't get the f'n link to load.....anywho.....check Yahoo Sports front page NFL. Has a blurb about him wanting his release.
I love my country! I don't trust my government!
(01-28-2013, 02:48 PM)HarleyGuy Wrote: I can't get the f'n link to load.....anywho.....check Yahoo Sports front page NFL. Has a blurb about him wanting his release.

Thanks! I found the blog & read it. I see they'd rather trade him, I don't think we have anyone considered valuable enough to trade :(
I guess it's expected he would try in advance of getting traded. Can't say I blame him.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on...ree-agency
Commando Cunt Queen
User,..Jim does'nt usually give ANY interviews.Just dont.
Raven's family here tho.They had a hellua sendoff down at the Inner Harbor today with a massive turnout of Fans in the freezing rain/ice.Almost jumped in the damn truck and went myself.
Looking forward to the game!Neighbors will all hear us even tho we're down in the woods away from most.

Randy Moss told reporters yesterday that he is the greatest receiver of all time. Is he?
Well,...I'm kind of biased but the guy really is good!
(01-30-2013, 07:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Randy Moss told reporters yesterday that he is the greatest receiver of all time. Is he?

I don't know if I've related this story before, but I have played with and against Randy in pick-up basketball in Minnesota (back in '02 & '03).

A superb athlete, that I got to witness up close.

As much as I liked Randy when he was a Viking (when he was truly in his prime), I don't believe he was better than Jerry Rice.

Rice (appeared to at least) busted his butt on every play, whereas Randy was known for saying, 'I play when I want to play.'

So, as far as attitude and effort, he's a distant #2 to Rice. As far as pure talent, he's probably Jerry's equal (if not more talented).

In Randy's defense, many argue that if he'd had Joe Montana and Steve Young throwing him passes his entire career, he'd have better career numbers than Rice. Maybe so.

My list goes like this:

1. Jerry Rice
2. Randy Moss
3. Everybody else
Rice is smokin hot and a down to earth good guy.Hard to hold onto and he dont quit movin until he is down and held in place.The Ravens have more heart and soul than anybody else,I do believe and has always been judged as the underdogs or a Team that could'nt possibly do this or that.
I'm damn proud to see them Boys kickin ass and proving 'em wrong.
(01-30-2013, 03:16 PM)Misguided Wrote: The Ravens have more heart and soul than anybody else...

Fuck off, MG. 16
Commando Cunt Queen

I'm excited to watch the game Sunday. I like both teams a great deal, I'm rooting for both. hah
Hmmm.Touched a nerve mebbe?
(01-30-2013, 03:48 PM)Misguided Wrote: Hmmm.Touched a nerve mebbe?

The 'niners are her team.
Ah,OK...