Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HOLIDAY WEEKEND
No prizes for second, lad.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Saying that your retarded accent might amuse my daughter for a couple of minutes.

“Has he got a speech impediment dad?”

“No he's just an aussie”
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-26-2013, 08:58 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Black with 3 Sweet and Lows. Thanks!

Don't use artificial sweeteners, it will make your gallbladder worse.
(05-26-2013, 10:38 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Saying that your retarded accent might amuse my daughter for a couple of minutes.

“Has he got a speech impediment dad?”

“No he's just an aussie”

Great. You're raising another narrow minded twat. Just what the world needs.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(05-26-2013, 10:53 AM)sally Wrote:
(05-26-2013, 08:58 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Black with 3 Sweet and Lows. Thanks!

Don't use artificial sweeteners, it will make your gallbladder worse.

Is that true?? Shit. I'm going to have to research that.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Don't worry Ramsey. Sweet and Low only causes bladder cancer.

Enjoy!
(05-26-2013, 11:03 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Sweet and Low only causes bladder cancer.

I'm very sorry to read that. Fuck.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Artificial sweeteners are one of the worst things you can put in your body. Plus I don't know why anyone even likes it, it tastes like shit.
(05-26-2013, 11:09 AM)sally Wrote: Artificial sweeteners are one of the worst things you can put in your body. Plus I don't know why anyone even likes it, it tastes like shit.

I've always tried to avoid sugar & thought I was doing the right thing :(
(05-26-2013, 11:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-26-2013, 11:03 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Sweet and Low only causes bladder cancer.

I'm very sorry to read that. Fuck.

When chemically bonded to cyclamates they gave the bladder and liver a one two punch and were suspected of genetic mutations and birth defects. They were on the 'GRAS' (generally recognized as safe) list for years but the sugar lobby funded research to reduce their market share. And it worked.
(05-26-2013, 11:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-26-2013, 11:09 AM)sally Wrote: Artificial sweeteners are one of the worst things you can put in your body. Plus I don't know why anyone even likes it, it tastes like shit.

I've always tried to avoid sugar & thought I was doing the right thing :(

It has also been shown to cause weight gain rather than prevent it. When you consume the artificial sweetener without the calories, your body continues to crave the calories so you end up eating more later on. It changes your metabolic limit and brain chemistry altering your metabolism.

Why do you think you see so many fat people drinking diet soda and they never lose a pound. Clang drinks it all day long.
(05-26-2013, 10:59 AM)crash Wrote: Great. You're raising another narrow minded twat. Just what the world needs.

Everyone that hears an aussie speak for the first time thinks they are mentally deficient.

I wonder why?

Strewth! You drongo! That's not my bowl of rice!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-26-2013, 11:13 AM)Duchess Wrote: I've always tried to avoid sugar & thought I was doing the right thing :([/i][/size]

Try googling “aspartame”.

You'll never touch an artificial sweetener again.
In honor of Memorial Day weekend, I submit this, to help keep things in perspective:

John 15:13

A greater love hath no man than this, that he would lay down his life for his friends.
(05-26-2013, 11:54 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: In honor of Memorial Day weekend, I submit this, to help keep things in perspective:

A greater love hath no man than this, that he would lay down his life for his Diet Coke.

Fixed that for you.

I usually have at least one Diet Coke per day. I don't WANNA give up my Diet Coke!!
Commando Cunt Queen
Aspartame is a LOT worse for you than sugar at least sugar is refined from a natural source.

I couldn't agree more.

I only use it in coffee but I won't be using it anymore. I hope I haven't damaged myself. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Goddamnit. I drink diet Dew too. I wonder what the hell is in that. Do I even want to know. Balls of fire.
Dew is the worst thing you could drink! Don't ever pick up another one. *humpf*
(05-26-2013, 11:57 AM)username Wrote:
(05-26-2013, 11:54 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: In honor of Memorial Day weekend, I submit this, to help keep things in perspective:

A greater love hath no man than this, that he would lay down his life for his Diet Coke.

Fixed that for you.

[Image: iuyguiytg.jpg]