Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PUBLIC BREASTFEEDING
I am all for breastfeeding and quite vigilant about women's rights on this issue. At the same time, breastfeeding is not for everyone, and here we have an instance where men are dictating to women what to do with their bodies. This is not right. It's weird. It's bizarre, it's misogyny. What do you expect? They are so backwards there, no matter how progressive they try and present themselves with all their cash at the end of the day they are still in the dark ages.

As much as a woman has a right to breastfeed, she also has a right not to also. It's called freedom, thank God we have it here.
Men telling women what they can and can't do with their bodies is one of the lynchpins of right wing conservatism.

Women! Know your place!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I just read ANOTHER story where a mother expresses surprise that the general public doesn't want to see this shit. It's common knowledge that the average person has no interest in seeing that crap in public. Yeah, they have every legal right to do it so I would suggest just making them feel uncomfortable, maybe start taking pictures or mooing.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's natural, she is not taking a dump, she is feeding and caring for her child. I still don't understand why this is offensive to some people. Maybe it's the sexualization of breasts and women in our culture.
(08-03-2014, 06:30 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: It's natural, she is not taking a dump, she is feeding and caring for her child. I still don't understand why this is offensive to some people. Maybe it's the sexualization of breasts and women in our culture.

I'm so disappointed you didn't jump all over my shit :(
(08-03-2014, 06:30 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: It's natural, she is not taking a dump
Which is also natural.
I thought you might have been poking me. I'm tired. That's all I had in me.
(08-03-2014, 07:50 AM)Cutz Wrote:
(08-03-2014, 06:30 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: It's natural, she is not taking a dump
Which is also natural.

Speak for yourself.Dramaqueen
(08-03-2014, 08:06 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
Which is also natural.

You don't poop? That explains a lot.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-03-2014, 08:58 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
Which is also natural.

I didn't say that. You took the bait.
The next time I see a woman breast feeding in public, I'll walk up and take a dump next to her. Thanks for the idea aussie. It's perfectly natural.
(08-03-2014, 09:38 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
Which is also natural.

You don't self service and you don't poop. Girl, you're all backed up. Need to experience the release. It'll do you good.
(08-03-2014, 10:20 AM)Cutz Wrote: The next time I see a woman breast feeding in public, I'll walk up and take a dump next to her.

Everyone should! I think that's perfectly acceptable. Surround those bitches with a mountain of poop.
(08-03-2014, 10:26 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(08-03-2014, 09:38 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(08-03-2014, 07:50 AM)Cutz Wrote: Which is also natural.

You don't self service and you don't poop. Girl, you're all backed up. Need to experience the release. It'll do you good.

In the words of Duchess *facepalm*
That's not where you need your palm Aussie.

hah

This mother was sitting in a bar with a beer & a shot in front of her while breastfeeding. She was asked to leave. She says that was wrong and she wants an apology.

Again, I don't give a rip that it's the law that a woman is allowed to publicly breastfeed. It's disgusting to me that she would whip it out in a fricken bar of all places. I'd give her the ol' stink eye. Uh huh.

Story

[Image: article-2744586-211253FB00000578-543_634x424.jpg]
I have a friend that Breastfeeds, I've seen her drink a beer while breastfeeding. She doesn't whip her tit out just anywhere though, she goes to a private spot.

I didn't really think much about her drinking the beer, as it was the only one she had all night.

But dayum, if you're going to be doing shots, give the brat a bottle for a few days.
I bet the baby sleeps "all" night.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Fucking fat cows. Just give the kid formula for Christ's sake.