Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2015 trivial drivel thread
(04-26-2015, 05:55 PM)username Wrote: Yeah, ESAD would like this place. I might barf though.

Baby coffins, severed heads, letters from serial killers, etc. Have fun!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Wooooo...one of the very first suicide machines built by Dr. Jack Kevorkian.
If you don't wash velour blankets every 2-3 months they WILL dissolve in to a million little pieces when you finally do wash them. My mom washes sheets regularly but not the blankets. Second time I've put one of her velour blankets in the wash...only to have it disintegrate. Blurg. What a freaking mess.
Commando Cunt Queen

My tomcat brought me home a snake, a baby snake. The other night my other cat brought home an itty bitty frog. The snake was dead, the frog was living. I hope they have enough sense not to dick around with the ground hog.
(04-27-2015, 11:29 AM)Duchess Wrote:

My tomcat brought me home a snake, a baby snake. The other night my other cat brought home an itty bitty frog. The snake was dead, the frog was living. I hope they have enough sense not to dick around with the ground hog.

Cats are great. They always want to share.

I always refer to my wife as a 'lioness', of course with the understanding that she gathers and prepares the food.
Adam Sandler is worth 300 million Robert Redford is worth 170 million ..............how does that happen?

what are they worth?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-29-2015, 11:48 AM)Maggot Wrote: Adam Sandler is worth 300 million Robert Redford is worth 170 million ..............how does that happen?

They may try and deny it, butt Americans love their childish/toilet humor more than drama or whatever type of movie this Redford fellow does.
(04-29-2015, 12:01 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(04-29-2015, 11:48 AM)Maggot Wrote: Adam Sandler is worth 300 million Robert Redford is worth 170 million ..............how does that happen?

They may try and deny it, butt Americans love their childish/toilet humor more than drama or whatever type of movie this Redford fellow does.

I would think you knew he sold salad dressing, or is that Newman. He also created that freakshow called Sundance.
I was at the dog park a month or so ago and there was a dog going after a mole (or whatever you call them). The dog was fast...I was pretty sure he was going to get it so I ran in the other direction. Didn't want to witness it. I talked to the owner and sure enough the dog is an expert mole catcher and enjoys snacking on them. I didn't want to see it but then again, next time my yard is infested, I might want to hire the dumb dog.
Commando Cunt Queen
You didn't want to hear the bones crunching, I can understand, that sound bugs me too.
(04-29-2015, 12:41 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(04-29-2015, 12:01 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I would think you knew he sold salad dressing, or is that Newman. He also created that freakshow called Sundance.

I knew he was in Captain America: Winter Soldier and some Julia Roberts flick where he and Julia Roberts were journalists or something.

Hello. Is there anybody out there?
(04-29-2015, 05:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Someone's listening to Pink Floyd. And smoking pot probably.
(04-29-2015, 05:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Was busy trying on my new lady clothes. I think I've lost that loving feeling. The thrill/spark is gone. The Mock ladies are right. I am an ugly, ugly woman. I'll never feel as good as I did back when I dressed in drag in my late 20's and 30's. I'll never have real breasts big enough to fill out the bra cups fully. I think its time to bury drag Clang next to priest Clang.

Or maybe I'm feeling this way because I was sweating my inadequate man tits off in the new clothes some of which are too small/tight...don't know...*shrugs*
(04-29-2015, 05:53 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Someone's listening to Pink Floyd. And smoking pot probably.

Uh huh.
(04-30-2015, 12:47 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Was busy trying on my new lady clothes. I think I've lost that loving feeling. The thrill/spark is gone. The Mock ladies are right. I am an ugly, ugly woman.

You can't feel good about yourself or your new clothes when you're feeling uncomfortable in them. Measure yourself so you're assured a proper fit.

Do you know how to use makeup? I only use a couple things so what works for me won't work for you. Are you aware there are tutorials for cross dressers regarding applying makeup?

You need some privacy in order to experiment.
(04-30-2015, 06:19 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 12:47 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Was busy trying on my new lady clothes. I think I've lost that loving feeling. The thrill/spark is gone. The Mock ladies are right. I am an ugly, ugly woman.

You can't feel good about yourself or your new clothes when you're feeling uncomfortable in them. Measure yourself so you're assured a proper fit.

Do you know how to use makeup? I only use a couple things so what works for me won't work for you. Are you aware there are tutorials for cross dressers regarding applying makeup?

You need some privacy in order to experiment.
Yeah I felt better after I posted that, when I tried on my old lady clothes that fit me. I don't know if I'll ever try makeup(don't know fully how to use it, but watched videos/read some things). Its so damn expensive. Maybe when I get privacy and a full time job.
(04-30-2015, 12:47 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Or maybe I'm feeling this way because I was sweating my inadequate man tits off in the new clothes some of which are too small/tight...don't know...*shrugs*

hah The mental image of that is pretty funny.
sally, are those your boobs in your avatar?
(04-30-2015, 12:14 PM)sally Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 12:47 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Or maybe I'm feeling this way because I was sweating my inadequate man tits off in the new clothes some of which are too small/tight...don't know...*shrugs*

hah The mental image of that is pretty funny.

Yeah I guess it is. I should have ordered at least a size bigger on the blazer and blouse and a size smaller on the skirt which was surprisingly a little loose on me. The bikini and swimdress just feel weird because I'm not used to having to tying things around the neck. And the bikini top is tight in the back. The seamless panties were too small also. Funny since my other panties are size 9 and fit just fine.