Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'The most fucked up person you know' ~ discussion thread
One person tells you something they may have it wrong.
The majority of a forum tells you something.....
oh brother, we were just having a littleinnocent fun...no deep esoteric meaning or hidden agenda to it, just spontaneous silliness. chill. it IS ok to diverge from the usual navel-gazing on occasion. ::tong2::

jackboots Wrote:oh brother, we were just having a littleinnocent fun...no deep esoteric meaning or hidden agenda to it, just spontaneous silliness. chill. it IS ok to diverge from the usual navel-gazing on occasion. ::tong2::
I don't think so. The first time one of these retarded word games pops up and it's in a thread about Sinister's abuse of her mod powers. If the forum's interested in this drivel, maybe Frank can start another forum for it. It's already been discussed that even recipes are usually too cuddly; word games are the shit this place was created to avoid. Am I wrong?
No
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Borndragon Wrote:[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:You fuckwits aren't really turning this into a word game thread, are you? The fluffies at FG used to do that when they felt a thread was getting too heated. ::death::

Yup, they turned it into a spammed up, off topic, drivel thread to try and take the heat off of Sinister's fat, whiney ass.

Well I can tell you that no one needs to feel like they will be silenced for bitching about me, Sinister, or anyone. The only time people get silenced is when they are doing ridiculous things like spamming the site or posting rule-breaking material. Complaining about this site or me, or a mod, is allowed 100% ... I would always want to know if people are being silenced when they should not be.
86 112
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:
jackboots Wrote:oh brother, we were just having a little innocent fun...no deep esoteric meaning or hidden agenda to it, just spontaneous silliness. chill.  it IS ok to diverge from the usual navel-gazing on occasion. ::tong2::

I don't think so.  The first time one of these retarded word games pops up and it's in a thread about Sinister's abuse of her mod powers.  If the forum's interested in this drivel, maybe Frank can start another forum for it.  It's already been discussed that even recipes are usually too cuddly; word games are the shit this place was created to avoid.  Am I wrong? 

Fuck, I hate those stupid forum word games.

"Okay guys here go! gemstones!, starting with A for amethyst!"

::death::25

And yeah biker bitch does suck as a mod, at least right now she does, she's like a bear with PMT.

Stupid bitch.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:oh brother, we were just having a littleinnocent fun...no deep esoteric meaning or hidden agenda to it, just spontaneous silliness. chill. it IS ok to diverge from the usual navel-gazing on occasion. ::tong2::
I don't think so. The first time one of these retarded word games pops up and it's in a thread about Sinister's abuse of her mod powers. If the forum's interested in this drivel, maybe Frank can start another forum for it. It's already been discussed that even recipes are usually too cuddly; word games are the shit this place was created to avoid. Am I wrong?

OK from the top....

Can anyone find a word beginning with "A" to describe Sinister. :kiss::
Fry Guy Wrote:Can anyone find a word beginning with "A" to describe Sinister. :kiss::

Asshole!
Annoying!
Absurd!
Asinine!
Abhorrent!
Asshat!
Aggravating!
Astounding.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Quote:Well I can tell you that no one needs to feel like they will be silenced for bitching about me, Sinister, or anyone. The only time people get silenced is when they are doing ridiculous things like spamming the site or posting rule-breaking material. Complaining about this site or me, or a mod, is allowed 100% ... I would always want to know if people are being silenced when they should not be.

Uhmmmmmmm.................Weren't we silenced when she locked the original thread because she thinks she can make up the rules as she goes. Then, when she doesn't like whats being said, she simply locks the thread?

How long do you think people are going to stick around with that bullshit going on?
Point taken, locking threads or editing/deleting posts especially should always be a last resort. You can start your own thread on the same exact subject if you like. Go ahead, ask the same damn thing.

Meanwhile, how about posting a thread in Headquarters asking why she locked it. She better have a great explanation and be prepared to justify whatever standard she is trying to impose.
86 112
Quote:Meanwhile, how about posting a thread in Headquarters asking why she locked it. She better have a great explanation and be prepared to justify whatever standard she is trying to impose.

Done.
Quote:Point taken, locking threads or editing/deleting posts especially should always be a last resort. You can start your own thread on the same exact subject if you like. Go ahead, ask the same damn thing.

My point wasn't about the actual thread, it was about her locking it because "she can", and for no other reason. No reasonthat is likely to be believed anyway.

She is abusing her "powers", simple as that.
We'll get to the bottom of this intriguing mystery.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:We'll get to the bottom of this intriguing mystery.
[Image: fife.jpg]
Now that there's some funny shit OBK!
barney fife is my hero! ::lmao::

we kept a big pic of him in booking office. have to laugh sometime!

FAHQTOO Wrote:it was about her locking it because "she can", and for no other reason.
Once again you are wrong. How many times can one person be in the wrong in one 24 hour period? I gave my explanation for locking the thread in a different thread. If you are too stupid or lazy to check that out, that's your problem. I lock newbie threads once they are granted access and ONE other thread; my OWN thread. Don't like that? Piss the fuck off. While you're at it, see if Kmart has a blue light special on IQ's you can buy with your welfare check.

My Welfare check........I think you have me confused with your own worthless self, charity case.