Finding an adopted (older) sibling...
(06-05-2013, 02:38 PM)ramseycat Wrote: What company is the interview with?

Linium Staffing
(06-05-2013, 02:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-05-2013, 02:02 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Does this include room, board, food? Or does it pay well enough for me to get an apartment and my own food and stuff?

I have an interview tomorrow for a Customer Service Rep, but I'm not sure if its part time or full time. Maybe I could do both if I get the job(?).

There are apts. above the stable and there's one empty right now. You'll have to buy your own food though.

Good luck tomorrow!

Minimum wage pay? Probably have to hold onto my Medicaid as I'm sure your not paying for health insurance either. Sounds good though if my other job leads(also applied last week for a job at Tops Supermarket) don't pan out.
(06-05-2013, 03:49 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Minimum wage pay?

Actually, they make pretty good money & that's why I now do it for myself.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-05-2013, 03:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-05-2013, 03:49 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Minimum wage pay?

Actually, they make pretty good money & that's why I now do it for myself.

Oh.:(

So the pool job was a snow job?

YOU TEASE!Argh
(06-05-2013, 05:39 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Oh.:(

YOU TEASE!Argh

Hey! Hey! I'm undoing the damage your mother did. I'm making you feel wanted & capable, needed even.
(06-05-2013, 06:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-05-2013, 05:39 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Oh.:(

YOU TEASE!Argh

Hey! Hey! I'm undoing the damage your mother did. I'm making you feel wanted & capable, needed even.

But I thought the job offer was real! I packed my stuff up, told my mom off and now I'm homeless typing this on the curb. Thanks alot!

*pushes CN's buttons*

My mom was so negative about it when I told her. She's like the apartment would smell like horse and be full of hay. And what would you do for a job after the summer when she closed the pool?
Well, a robot cleans the horse pool but I could pretend it broke and maybe get you that job.
(06-05-2013, 08:51 PM)Duchess Wrote: Well, a robot cleans the horse pool but I could pretend it broke and maybe get you that job.

No thanks.

Need a chef, wealthy old lady/Mrs Jetson?
If I were wealthy I wouldn't have gotten rid of the pool guy but he was cuttin' into my shoe shopping money.
(06-05-2013, 09:01 PM)Duchess Wrote: If I were wealthy I wouldn't have gotten rid of the pool guy but he was cuttin' into my shoe shopping money.

Ok. I'm still go to picture you though as
[Image: 35501938593438340593.jpg]

Rather than
[Image: 37901217452221129627.jpg]

Jesus Christ, Clang, you know exactly what I look like yet you'd rather picture me as Mrs. Howell?
(06-06-2013, 05:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Jesus Christ, Clang, you know exactly what I look like yet you'd rather picture me as Mrs. Howell?

Lovey!!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

You may call me Mrs. Thurston Howell III, thankyouverymuch. Dramaqueen
(06-06-2013, 05:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:

um...yes...Run1

Btw...Pre-interview went well. I found out the employer I'd be working for is Maximus Healthcare(at an inbound call center). They're hiring about 800 people and my interviewer said the fact that I was available to work any shift made me look good. Still need to complete a customer service assessment and typing test(emailed me the link last night) before they'll potentially set up an interview with me.

FYI, I had a pretty productive day. I also applied to Aldi's(its a supermarket) to be a cashier. Then treated myself to a free concert in Albany's Riverfront Park(Alive at 5 Concert Series), and then did a little shopping for mom on the way home.
A cashier at Aldi.

Truly clangs ambition knows no bounds.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(06-07-2013, 10:58 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: A cashier at Aldi.

Truly clangs ambition knows no bounds.

Yes, because with my employent gaps and oh so wonderful work history I'm sure to get a management or other high paying job right away.

I made an effort to find a job. Why can't you just (pretend to) be happy for me?
I would rather work in maccy Ds than Aldi, aldi along with Lidl and Nettos are well known as paupers paradises in the UK.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
They just opened an Aldi's here and everyone told me to go because it's much cheaper than the other grocery stores. They have bottles of wine there for 2 bucks which I imagine tastes like shit since all the other generic stuff I bought there tasted like shit. It really is a bums paradise over there, you can get a 20 lb bag of nearly rotten potatoes for just 3 dollars.

I also got a good deal on some frozen fish filets, but ended up throwing it away. I didn't bother reading the label until I got home and it said they were farm raised in China from water that could be contaminated.
(06-07-2013, 10:52 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: um...yes...

[Image: sterb028.gif]
(06-07-2013, 11:21 AM)sally Wrote: They just opened an Aldi's here and everyone told me to go because it's much cheaper than the other grocery stores. They have bottles of wine there for 2 bucks which I imagine tastes like shit since all the other generic stuff I bought there tasted like shit. It really is a bums paradise over there, you can get a 20 lb bag of nearly rotten potatoes for just 3 dollars.

I also got a good deal on some frozen fish filets, but ended up throwing it away. I didn't bother reading the label until I got home and it said they were farm raised in China from water that could be contaminated.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Its great if you like Mongolian milk or well known brand names like coca coleish, kerrogs frosted fakes and armoire hot dogs.