Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Presidential race 2016
I actually wish she had been a better candidate and not lost to Obama back in 2008. The country would have been better off IMO if she had been the nominee.
(08-26-2015, 10:11 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 09:58 AM)Jimbone Wrote: HotD, is Hillary off your maybe list as well?

How about Dem Nuts too?
I think you mean Deez MS.
more trouble for the Hellbitch

more corruption from campaign

with more on the way; not looking good

Hellbitch 39
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
that was her "unofficial" secret service call sign when she was first lady. it comes from Larry McMurtry's novel "Lonesome Dove". being assigned to her detail was considered punishment
(08-26-2015, 06:30 PM)pyropappy Wrote: that was her "unofficial" secret service call sign when she was first lady. it comes from Larry McMurtry's novel "Lonesome Dove". being assigned to her detail was considered punishment
Yeah it's pretty well documented by many that have stood watch over her that she is abusive to say the very least.
Trumpy is becoming intoxicated in the adulation and hysteria. I saw him yesterday on CNN. He is getting more airtime than any other candidate and he is blowing his own Trumpet saying that he is giving them the best ratings ever.
(08-26-2015, 08:02 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Trumpy is becoming intoxicated in the adulation and hysteria.

I had a similar thought when I was watching him last night. There is something almost demented about his look when the people around him are shouting TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP much in the same way people would shout U-S-A, U-S-A. I don't find him nearly as amusing as I have been, there's something freaky about it all now. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
When he does this "we're gonna do this, and we're gonna do that" speech, have you noticed he always finishes with "OK?" and everyone cheers.

The thing is, the public is fickle and all of this can just go away. He is coming up against seasoned professional experienced politicians on both sides of politics, I can't see him going to long haul. Those politicians know what they are doing. He is also saying things against other countries who may not wish to do business with him and also have influence in your electorate. Just a hunch.
Well...... Americas foreign policy couldn't get much worse could it?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
oh Maggot you like his "we're gonna do this" song, how tragic.
(08-26-2015, 09:49 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: oh Maggot you like his "we're gonna do this" song, how tragic.

I thought it was twisted Sisters "We're not gonna take it"
It's Twisted Sister Maggot with a capital, show some respect. They are nice people.
(08-26-2015, 09:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: Well...... Americas foreign policy couldn't get much worse could it?

Went shopping yesterday at Kohls, Macy's, & JC Penney, looking for a new shirt. Not "one" shirt label said made "Made in USA"!
They were made in : Indonesia, China, Vietnam, India, Bangladesh, Mexico, Thailand, Colombia.

Wonder if the USA label is in any of those Countries? Not! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-26-2015, 08:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I had a similar thought when I was watching him last night. There is something almost demented about his look when the people around him are shouting TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP much in the same way people would shout U-S-A, U-S-A. I don't find him nearly as amusing as I have been, there's something freaky about it all now. hah

Cult of personality has gotten people elected before. It helped give us President Narcissus.
(08-27-2015, 06:43 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 09:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: Well...... Americas foreign policy couldn't get much worse could it?

Went shopping yesterday at Kohls, Macy's, & JC Penney, looking for a new shirt. Not "one" shirt label said made "Made in USA"!
They were made in : Indonesia, China, Vietnam, India, Bangladesh, Mexico, Thailand, Colombia.

Wonder if the USA label is in any of those Countries? Not! hah

I worked in a lable factory after school when I was a kid and fixed Rapier looms at night and today every lable has turned into a printed thing on the shirt. I'll have to show you the 100.00 bill I made with the loom one night when I was bored.
But if you go to a farmers market or a craft store many things are still made in the USA. Some things are just made better here. Japan has beat us in cars though if you're a midget.
(08-27-2015, 05:55 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: It's Twisted Sister Maggot with a capital, show some respect. They are nice people.

You're a freaking twisted godamn sister with a capitol "T" you upside down Roo bot.
(08-25-2015, 06:33 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 02:20 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: We'll see if your predictions pan out about Biden, Hillary, and the loyalties of Democratic PACs and campaign staffers in the next six weeks or so, Gunnar.

I'm not counting Hillary out or Biden in at this point.

It would definitely be interesting to see Hillary vs. Biden vs. Sanders on the debate stage. The other democratic candidates are non-factors, in my opinion.
Which is a shame. I'd cast a vote for Webb.

This is the second time you mentioned Webb and it got me curious, Gunnar.

I didn't know much about him and just checked out his voting record. http://www.ontheissues.org/Senate/James_Webb.htm

I agree with all but three of his votes across the major issues and he does have political experience. I'm anxious to hear what he has to say in the October debate and get a feel for him.
(08-27-2015, 12:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 06:33 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 02:20 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: We'll see if your predictions pan out about Biden, Hillary, and the loyalties of Democratic PACs and campaign staffers in the next six weeks or so, Gunnar.

I'm not counting Hillary out or Biden in at this point.

It would definitely be interesting to see Hillary vs. Biden vs. Sanders on the debate stage. The other democratic candidates are non-factors, in my opinion.
Which is a shame. I'd cast a vote for Webb.

This is the second time you mentioned Webb and it got me curious, Gunnar.

I didn't know much about him and just checked out his voting record. http://www.ontheissues.org/Senate/James_Webb.htm

I agree with all but three of his votes across the major issues and he does have political experience. I'm anxious to hear what he has to say in the October debate and get a feel for him.
That's pretty damned good if you ask me.
At least he has a voting record. hah Some people become president without one.