BG1's mosh pit
Im going to ruin this thread. My favorites. Old but I like sexy dance music...yum.

Commando Cunt Queen

Katy Perry is in the mosh pit. 113
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-07-2014, 07:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I just looked up mosh pit. Who knew??

Oops.
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-07-2014, 07:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd stuff a sock in her mouth and "mosh" her all night long. hah
All the ladies seem to be crazy over this guy so here you go user, some eyecandy in return for that which you gave to me. Blowing-kisses Dudes a pretty accomplished guitarrist.

These guys got my vote for newcomer of the year... And they won.

My pick for album of the year also won

Roadrunners latest attempt at making Nu-Metal relevant again King 810

(12-06-2014, 11:43 PM)username Wrote: Im going to ruin this thread. My favorites. Old but I like sexy dance music...yum.

I've always liked that Pumped up Kicks song and Enrique Iglesias is a damn good looking man since he removed that huge mole off his face.
Yeah yeah, I know this is a metal thread, but no one here is going to reply to it otherwise.
(01-13-2015, 09:06 PM)sally Wrote: Yeah yeah, I know this is a metal thread, but no one here is going to reply to it otherwise.

Katy Perry has great tits.

She's playing the Super Bowl.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-14-2015, 07:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:

She's lip synching at the Super Bowl.
Fixed.
(01-13-2015, 09:06 PM)sally Wrote: Yeah yeah, I know this is a metal thread, but no one here is going to reply to it otherwise.
There's actually a lot of stuff in here that I posted that isn't metal. It's just an assumption everyone makes. I'm not full on metal all of the time. A majority of the time, yes. All of the time, no.
Speaking of things that aren't metal... St. Anger, arguably the worst steaming pile of shit ever pushed out of the bowels of Metallica was recently re-recorded by fans of the band. I gotta say... Hands down 20 times better than the original.
Royal Blood. Good for a two man band, no?

(01-18-2015, 11:03 PM)sally Wrote: Royal Blood. Good for a two man band, no?

Not too shabby, but there's a guitar track in there. I'm guessing they just hire a gun for studio and live performances.
This just in from Dubai. These guys are crazy tight.
This is pretty cool too: