Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Trump for president
(12-13-2016, 12:51 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I would like to say i am being trolled by two people in this forum who have been made members. I have seen this scenario in here before. They feed off each other and every single thing I post they comment on even though I do not interact with them at all.

I have had a shit of a year ongoing i have no qualms about leaving here if this is how it's going to be. I'm fucking sick of it and if the shit doesn't stop. I will.

I previously missed this gem of a post, aussie.

If you're talking about Gunnar and Biggie.... big fat LOL.

You could troll those two clowns into next week, or just ignore the shit outta them.......... if you weren't in one of your funky town phases. Snap out of it! 16
(12-13-2016, 12:51 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I would like to say i am being trolled by two people in this forum who have been made members. I have seen this scenario in here before. They feed off each other and every single thing I post they comment on even though I do not interact with them at all.

I have had a shit of a year ongoing i have no qualms about leaving here if this is how it's going to be. I'm fucking sick of it and if the shit doesn't stop. I will.
The NERVE!!! Who is it Aussie?Banned
(12-13-2016, 06:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 10:01 AM)F.U. Wrote: it shows me how us odumber haters sounded for the last 8 years.

Nah, ain't nothin', and I mean nothin', going to come close to that. The hills were alive with the sound of gun lovers sobbing, da man comin' for my guns, da man comin' for my ammo. hah

Hey, did that ever materialize? Hahahaha

[Image: giphy.gif]

Fruitcake anyone?

Simmer down Aussie, you're being fucking ridiculous.

Jesus. Thinner skinned than Trump. For shame Aussie, I have several choice adjectives I could use for you but "pussy" wasn't one of them.

We haven't had anybody hair flip and walk out (that I know of) in a long time though. Please write a better farewell speech on your way out if you go. Make sure to use the word "mean". It really gets people's attention.
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-14-2016, 09:13 AM)F.U. Wrote: The system is rigged.

Exactly what Donald Trump said NUMEROUS times leading up to the election...and then he won. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

[Image: backpedal.gif]
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-13-2016, 02:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You just want pix of her hooters. You're playing with fire, mister.

I'll take a copy
(12-13-2016, 05:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

If you can't stand the heat get out of the Mock kitchen.

As fucked up as it sounds I sometimes come here to the Mock nastiness to get away from the real world nastiness. Free therapy and the Mock nastiness is lighthearted and fun compared to the real world mean girl nastiness.

You God damn hypocrite. Don't you dare speak to me like that. What about the time you took off and we all thought you were in jail getting buggered up the arse?
He didn't leave because he was being picked on. Clang knows he's loved here.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
If he did get buggered up the ass would he still be a virgin?
(12-24-2016, 02:15 PM)BigMark Wrote: If he did get buggered up the ass would he still be a virgin?

Yes. But my ass wouldn't be a virgin. Virginity intact until I do some genital mashing.
(12-24-2016, 06:14 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(12-13-2016, 05:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

If you can't stand the heat get out of the Mock kitchen.

As fucked up as it sounds I sometimes come here to the Mock nastiness to get away from the real world nastiness. Free therapy and the Mock nastiness is lighthearted and fun compared to the real world mean girl nastiness.

You God damn hypocrite. Don't you dare speak to me like that. What about the time you took off and we all thought you were in jail getting buggered up the arse?

I'd never get buggered up the arse in prison with my nearly constant diarrhea. Prison pork and beans my favorite!
(12-24-2016, 11:36 AM)ramseycat Wrote: He didn't leave because he was being picked on. Clang knows he's loved here.

Blowing-kisses
Everybody has something to say every time Trump makes a cabinet selection. Why is everyone so quiet about Bossert?
Trump is so popular it may take some time to get to it?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Jan 14th cannot come fast enough. Obama is pissing off the world what a fucktard he is. Get off the lectern dimple cheeks.
(12-29-2016, 05:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: Jan 14th cannot come fast enough. Obama is pissing off the world what a fucktard he is. Get off the lectern dimple cheeks.

Still not as much of a fucktard as the generic orange blob.
(12-29-2016, 07:08 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 05:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: Jan 14th cannot come fast enough. Obama is pissing off the world what a fucktard he is. Get off the lectern dimple cheeks.

Still not as much of a fucktard as the generic orange blob.

Maggs, sometimes I think you say these outlandish (to me they are) things just to get us all excited and ready to debate. Well, I am in middle of cooking a Mexican damn dinner and I don't have time for this shit, but just let me say......you must be kidding!
The whole world is laughing and mocking dummy Trumpy, not Obama....Obama shows his strength of character and is standing up for doing the right thing....I am among the millions who agree with him....please provide a reference for "Obama is pissing off the World." Thanks so much.....back to the kitchen.....I predict Trump and his thugs will be out of the White House within a year.....
Obama is a narcissistic jackass that is pissed the truth about the Democratic committee was exposed by Assange. No votes were messed with only the truth came out. I see nothing wrong with that. You will see what Obama's true legacy is in the next few months. But keep those blinders on as long as you want. I wonder if him and his entourage will rape the white house when leaving like the Clintons did. Throwing away all the keys to all the desks and various other shenanigans.
barry is definitely a fucktard. He is claiming that kicking out the russians is due to their meddling (hacking) into our election. He has provided no proof of this as far as I know but I am still reading. All the points made by the news folks talked about identity theft, money theft, corp espionage and the like and threats to national security. not a word about hacking killarys illegal ass server