Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RACISM IN MOCK
(01-27-2010, 04:56 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: It's funny when you get shrill and keep repeating the same word over and over.

Carry on.

Rofl, there you go making the same mistake as someone else did earlier and making an ASSUMPTION about my post. I wasn't being shrill in the least. I was damned near rolling on the floor laughing while watching you try and weasel out from under your mistake. Oops. And its sad you had to go and make the dumb cunts point for her, basically admitting you're using invis to hide. Again, Oops. Oh well. Keep telling yourself you're right and I'm sure you'll continue to believe it too.
Not to belabor the point any more than it has been but for such a "bad" word, the n-word sure as shit is prominent these days in music lyrics. I was just listening to "Empire State of Mind" by Jay Z and he says it at least 3 times. My kids listen to that stuff (and its used in MANY other songs too). Kind of a double standard--I tell them that its NOT a word that they can ever use but its used a LOT in lyrics these days. Seemingly much more than other "bad" words (I hear "fuck" alot less often than I hear nigger).
Commando Cunt Queen
Deal with it D. I don't want to be seen on the members list. I stay invisible.
We all know that once I post "they" know I'm on. But what they don't know is for how long. Will I reply right away or hours later?

Get it now?
(01-27-2010, 05:18 PM)username Wrote: I was just listening to "Empire State of Mind" by Jay Z and he says it at least 3 times.

Were you listening to the CD ?...I ask because the radio stations here bleep it out...Thats's one of my fav tunes, btw...Really dig his wife's "Sweet Dreams" too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-27-2010, 05:23 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: Deal with it D. I don't want to be seen on the members list. I stay invisible.
We all know that once I post "they" know I'm on. But what they don't know is for how long. Will I reply right away or hours later?

Get it now?

Fug Duh Kund. Christ, that was what she was ragging on you for, and now you're gonna try and rag on me for blowing your EXCUSE out of the water? Sorry, but no. I "Got it" before Julie even started her whining. Go back to telling her to fuck off if you don't like it, but don't try and put it on me for exposing your fuck up Smiley_emoticons_razz The truth hurts, bitch.
(01-27-2010, 04:25 PM)D Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 04:20 PM)Julie Wrote: But alas...I am not invisible - like Ant.

That doesn't even make sense. At all.

Only because you're mental capacity & ability to comprehend subtleties of speech are limitted.

When I say Ant is "invisible" I mean that people tend not to respond to Ant. She inserts herslf into other people's arguments often picking the most extreme & attention grabbing side....only to be skipped over by the principle participants.
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
(01-27-2010, 05:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 05:18 PM)username Wrote: I was just listening to "Empire State of Mind" by Jay Z and he says it at least 3 times.

Were you listening to the CD ?...I ask because the radio stations here bleep it out...Thats's one of my fav tunes, btw...Really dig his wife's "Sweet Dreams" too.

No, I have the song on my iPod. I'll have to check in to the others (I'm sick to death of everything on my iPod--I need to buy some new songs).

That song gets played constantly on the radio around here and I haven't noticed any bleeping but I'll listen more closely next time.
Commando Cunt Queen
STFU your arrogant retarded geek. You seriously think I'm upset because you exposed something that was already made plain and posted out loud long before you joined? Get over yourself.

Both of my reasons are why I stay invisible. Julie had whined about it because she thinks we all are under the impression that no one can see us at all and pointed out that we are "exposed" every time we post. NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK.

But you go on making brownie points with Julie. Desperation for female attention is all you have.
(01-27-2010, 05:23 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: Deal with it D. I don't want to be seen on the members list. I stay invisible.

Get it now?

Goodie!

Ant finally has an authentic argument of her own with someone on the forum

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Oh Julie, your words sting so!

NOT.
I'm gonna answer you this time to make you feel good.....don't want to ruin your 5 minutes of actual interaction.

((response))

Hopefully never, but we all know that's impossible. We all have dreams...

Why would it be anyones' business how a member chose to be in Mock ?...My initial reaction is one of, so, what of it ?...So fuckin' what ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-27-2010, 06:19 PM)Instigator Wrote: Hopefully never, but we all know that's impossible. We all have dreams...

:Yawn:

Please, go back to bed and die in your sleep while you're at it.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-27-2010, 06:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Why would it be anyones' business how a member chose to be in Mock ?...My initial reaction is one of, so, what of it ?...So fuckin' what ?

Exactly. But Julie Fanoolie needs to make an issue of this because she has nothing of real value to contribute.

(01-27-2010, 06:36 PM)username Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 06:19 PM)Instigator Wrote: Hopefully never, but we all know that's impossible. We all have dreams...

:Yawn:

Please, go back to bed and die in your sleep while you're at it.

(01-27-2010, 05:34 PM)Julie Wrote:

Only because you're mental capacity & ability to comprehend subtleties of speech are limitted.

When I say Ant is "invisible" I mean that people tend not to respond to Ant. She inserts herslf into other people's arguments often picking the most extreme & attention grabbing side....only to be skipped over by the principle participants.

No, your the one who's mental capacity is limited here. Because you're completely wrong. Also, any thread here is open to anyone, so she can't insert herself into anything... since everything is already open to everyone. You dumb twat. And she doesn't get skipped over, more often YOU get skipped over. You're being a jealous cunt, and its getting pathetic already.
(01-27-2010, 05:35 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: STFU your arrogant retarded geek. You seriously think I'm upset because you exposed something that was already made plain and posted out loud long before you joined? Get over yourself.

Both of my reasons are why I stay invisible. Julie had whined about it because she thinks we all are under the impression that no one can see us at all and pointed out that we are "exposed" every time we post. NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK.

But you go on making brownie points with Julie. Desperation for female attention is all you have.

Oh shit, I had to vote for that Smiley_emoticons_wink

The only thing you have wrong is that I wasn't trying to make brownie points with Julie, I was just having fun ragging on you. Still, that was a good Mock.

Get it now?

We know the truth, Ant.

You're ALWAYS here. 113
More people than not chose to be invisible, I don't see what the big fucking deal is.
(01-27-2010, 07:15 PM)D Wrote:
(01-27-2010, 05:34 PM)Julie Wrote:

No, your the one who's mental capacity is limited here. Because you're completely wrong. Also, any thread here is open to anyone, so she can't insert herself into anything... since everything is already open to everyone. You dumb twat. And she doesn't get skipped over, more often YOU get skipped over. You're being a jealous cunt, and its getting pathetic already.

::lol::

Please you are one of my fans.

Plus you don't express yourself very well.