Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RACISM IN MOCK
Look at the two flabbies trying to get me. 28

Wait, I promised Duch I would try to be nicer to LumpyDoubleDivorce.

Lumpy, thanks for pointing out my shortcomings. If I am not aware of the problem, it's harder for me to fix it.

OP: 86
86 112
(01-27-2010, 09:42 AM)Julie Wrote:
(01-26-2010, 10:53 PM)WhiskeyTaintgo Wrote: I'd vote!

Why would you do that?

You don't vote in Presidential or State & Local elections.

WTF would you know? I did too vote, cunt bag.
(01-28-2010, 07:45 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That, on its own, is not enough to get slammed...Do you dislike blowjobs ?...Do you whisper sweet nothings in computer geek speak ?...I need a lil' more to work with.

Who the fuck doesn't like blowjobs?
I have to agree with OP too. Once the US passed the Patriot Act... it was fucked from then.
(01-28-2010, 05:22 PM)Instigator Wrote:
(01-28-2010, 07:45 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That, on its own, is not enough to get slammed...Do you dislike blowjobs ?...Do you whisper sweet nothings in computer geek speak ?...I need a lil' more to work with.

Who the fuck doesn't like blowjobs?

Member "D."
86 112
(01-28-2010, 05:28 PM)Instigator Wrote: I have to agree with OP too. Once the US passed the Patriot Act... it was fucked from then.

The UK like the US is far from perfect, but that chimp boy Bush really did pull the carpet out from under you with regard to freedom with the fucking patriot act.

"At least we are still free in this country"

Bush - "Yoink! not anymore! I give you the patriot act, yes it is now patriotic for the government to spy on you and for you to spy on your neighbours!"
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Co-signed
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.

WTF
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
wot?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-28-2010, 06:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:
WTF
(01-28-2010, 06:04 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: wot?

DO... YOU... UNDERSTAND... THE... WORDS... THAT... ARE... COMING... OUT... OF... OUR... MOUTHS...?
Speaking of, I actually like Obama. He's got guts, taking the job with all the haters wanting to kill him. If I was going to be President, I would make damn sure I had a Mexican VP. You can shoot me, but you'll just open up the border. ::lol::
A fabulous idea LOL!
(01-28-2010, 06:32 PM)Instigator Wrote:
(01-28-2010, 06:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:
WTF
(01-28-2010, 06:04 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: wot?

DO... YOU... UNDERSTAND... THE... WORDS... THAT... ARE... COMING... OUT... OF... OUR... MOUTHS...?

Huh ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-28-2010, 07:37 PM)Instigator Wrote: Speaking of, I actually like Obama. He's got guts, taking the job with all the haters wanting to kill him. If I was going to be President, I would make damn sure I had a Mexican VP. You can shoot me, but you'll just open up the border. ::lol::

obama did not take the job of president he was elected, he has specific duties which are written in the Constitution, He takes an oath in which he swears to uphold and protect the Constiution, I wonder if he will ever fulfill that oath?

In his speech just last night he invaded the powers of the supreme court, an equal part of our Government he violated the Constitution with his public proclaimation against the court.

He is meddling with congress and the house, he violates and muddies the waters between the legislative and executive branch with those meddlings as well as violating the divisions specifically written into the Constitution to prevent the president from dictatiiong laws, his responsibility begins and ends with the pen as far as laws are concerned.

You may like him,and I don't dislike him but his politics suck.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Teabagger alert!

And this teabagger is actually teabag colored LOL!
(01-28-2010, 08:25 PM)Julie Wrote: Teabagger alert!

Constituional conservative, independant by voter registration.

and Im white if race matters to you.

is everything racial with you?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

My take on immigration is that it's key to maintaining my lawn sprinkler system. I'm just saying, it's hard to find a WHITE CAUCASIAN MOTHER FUCKER to do my lawn shit.
86 112
(01-28-2010, 08:55 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: My take on immigration is that it's key to maintaining my lawn sprinkler system. I'm just saying, it's hard to find a WHITE CAUCASIAN MOTHER FUCKER to do my lawn shit.

Métetelo en el culo.86
John Adams

(01-28-2010, 08:55 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: My take on immigration is that it's key to maintaining my lawn sprinkler system. I'm just saying, it's hard to find a WHITE CAUCASIAN MOTHER FUCKER to do my lawn shit.

Co-signed
(01-28-2010, 08:38 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-28-2010, 08:25 PM)Julie Wrote: Teabagger alert!

Constituional conservative, independant by voter registration.

and Im white if race matters to you.

is everything racial with you?

No paleface.

Look @ the title of the thread. I am merely attempting to keep the momentum going.