Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
mugshots you have to love
(06-10-2011, 08:17 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: brilliant forehead tat. hah
charged with larceny.

The guy with the tattoo looks like he stepped out of one of those tragic dvd's that were being shopped around called "Bumfights". Some young guys paid homeless men with ciggies & beer too do weird stunts whilst they filmed them, and that included getting their foreheads tattooed.

It was the strangest thing, I seen it here ages ago on 60 Minutes. It's probably all over the net & YouTube

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumfights Here's a wiki link for the curious
prostitution. [Image: gayviolet.gif]

[Image: 6_49.jpg]

There are some really, really fucked up people out there! Holy shit!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That's sad, he made's his living being sodomised by dudes. I mean, let's call a spade a spade here.

Do You prefer White or Dark Meat?

[Image: dac380c6ecfe4396c89cf5651188c7eb.gif]
I have just become a vegetarian. Again.

How About Some Tongue?

[Image: 0400b7fe181e10ddf4eadd9670177f80.gif]
You know LC, you hardly talk to me anymore.

Is it "that" subject that I was speaking about the other day? I mean the locking me in the car incident is a dead giveaway.
(07-31-2011, 08:48 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: You know LC, you hardly talk to me anymore.

Is it "that" subject that I was speaking about the other day? I mean the locking me in the car incident is a dead giveaway.

i will try to pay more attention to you Aussie, i've been distracted by other things. 11

(07-31-2011, 08:48 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I mean the locking me in the car incident is a dead giveaway.

I would have locked you in the car too...just sayin'.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-28-2011, 06:09 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [Image: article-2019841-0D3323B200000578-281_468x330.jpg]

[Image: af93060e2ccd902916384960576121c6.gif]

(07-31-2011, 09:45 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-31-2011, 08:48 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I mean the locking me in the car incident is a dead giveaway.

I would have locked you in the car too...just sayin'.

Truely.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(07-31-2011, 09:47 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(07-28-2011, 06:09 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [Image: article-2019841-0D3323B200000578-281_468x330.jpg]

[Image: af93060e2ccd902916384960576121c6.gif]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfv3kBzJZgU

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I love this, I have just filled out this years census online. I have to do study and tax time here. But before I do, I have logged onto Mock and am greeting with such love. It's great.
(07-31-2011, 08:14 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I have logged onto Mock and am greeting with such love. It's great.

Hahahaha. Poor Aussie. 72

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Spring Hill, Florida - A woman in Hernando County was arrested for DUI, after deputies say she told them she'd drank half a pitcher of Bud Light and one "Leg Spreader" shot. :O hah

At 2 a.m. Monday, deputies noticed a white Oldsmobile Cutlass miss a turn and drive partially onto the grassy shoulder on the wrong side of the road.

It happened on the 2200 block of Commercial Way.

The driver, 55-year-old Anita Lewis, smelled of alcohol, had red eyes, a flushed face, extremely blurry speech and nearly fell several times, according to the arrest affidavit.

She failed field sobriety exercises and was arrested for driving under the influence and driving with a revoked license, among other charges.

[Image: 110712120738_Anita-Lewis.jpg]

this assmunch is a music teacher! he has a website! hah

[Image: blowupdoll.gif]

SPRING HILL Tenn. — An anonymous tip led Spring Hill Police to cite a man Thursday for indecent exposure near a Williamson County elementary school.

Daniel Dean Torroll, 56, was found around 9 a.m. nude and committing lewd acts with a 2 ½-foot, Barbie-type doll under a bridge on Prescott Way, said Sgt. Geoff Betts. Torroll told police that he has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, or ADHD, and that an increase in his medication was escalating sexual urges, according to the report.

[Image: bilde?Site=DN&Date=20110811&Category=WIL...0&Border=0]

[Image: blow_up_doll_installation.jpg]

You know, that could be a former student of mine! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin I taught quite a few ADHD kids - several of them were obsessed with sex and expressed their desires too freely. We are talking about 3rd and 4th graders (only one was a girl;the rest boys). So there may be something to the medication causing sexual urges. Have to do some research on that - never associated that particular behavior with the medicines they were taking. Of course, he just looks like a pervert IMO anyway.
(08-12-2011, 11:34 PM)Teacher Wrote: You know, that could be a former student of mine! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin I taught quite a few ADHD kids - several of them were obsessed with sex and expressed their desires too freely. We are talking about 3rd and 4th graders (only one was a girl;the rest boys). So there may be something to the medication causing sexual urges. Have to do some research on that - never associated that particular behavior with the medicines they were taking. Of course, he just looks like a pervert IMO anyway.

Cool, Mock has been needing a pervert expert.

John Adams

[Image: ismael-ambrosio-e1313371044305.jpg]

Fla.
sporting what is probably – and I am going to go out on a limb here – the dumbest tattoo in history, is Ismael Ambrosio. The 24-year-old has a tattoo across his face that clearly says “Fuck The Police.” Police hah

Ambrosio was booked into the Pinellas County jail on a hold issued by Immigration and Customs Enforcement.