Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
~~trying to reason with hurricane season~~

I tried to post a beach cam but you can't see anything, it's raining too heavily. We have 19 ft. waves & it's raining it's ass off. It's very windy but I've seen worse. I would have liked to get some pix of the Bay but if you're caught out on the road right now it's a $150.00 fine.

Gawddamn weather people are so dramatic. Jeezus.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Stay in and be safe Duchess. No pic is worth it. I heard them mention your location specifically on the news this morning.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I wouldn't do anything foolish. I love me. I'm not going out at all, not even here on the farm, there are too many trees.
(10-29-2012, 08:00 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Sounds like Car is all ready to go. You might need more wine coolers though.

Only if you're coming over. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Stay safe East coasters.
(10-29-2012, 06:59 AM)Carsman Wrote: Well this morning the winds are beginning to howell out there, and the brunt of "Frankinstorm" is predicted to get here later on around noon.

Are they Howelling like Thurston or Lovey?

Seriously, just because LC is not here to pounce, don't think you can spell like a 1st grader and get away with it.

I do hope you East Coasters stay safe through this little slice of hell on earth.

Smiley_emoticons_smile
(10-29-2012, 09:47 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 06:59 AM)Carsman Wrote: Well this morning the winds are beginning to howell out there, and the brunt of "Frankinstorm" is predicted to get here later on around noon.

Seriously, just because LC is not here to pounce, don't think you can spell like a 1st grader and get away with it.

I do hope you East Coasters stay safe through this little slice of hell on earth.

Smiley_emoticons_smile
That was a test to see if anybody was paying attention. You passed. Good to see the nazi spelling police are still here, LC would be proud of you! 17

(Still have power, but the lights already blinked twice, so it won't be long now)

The markets are closed. I wonder if I should wake my husband up and tell him. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-29-2012, 11:08 AM)username Wrote: The markets are closed. I wonder if I should wake my husband up and tell him. Smiley_emoticons_slash

(10-29-2012, 11:01 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 09:47 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_smile
That was a test to see if anybody was paying attention. You passed. Good to see the nazi spelling police are still here, LC would be proud of you! 17

(Still have power, but the lights already blinked twice, so it won't be long now)

I'm glad I passed!

Now, you hunker down and stay safe!
Here is a real time camera for New York. You can watch the boats do flip flops.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

She made landfall. If I wasn't so busy being scared it could be kind of exciting. I am amazed I still have electricity. I hope that comment doesn't jinx me.
Pics!!
Commando Cunt Queen
hah

So it won't be too long till the power likely goes out.

We have a well, so no power, no water. Tons of ice in the freezer, every pot in the house is now filled with water, the tub filled to top, and have 6 cases of bottled water, 4 cases of wine coolers, 2 cases of assorted diet Snapple. Have a camping propane gas burner to make coffee, eggs, & light hot meals. (So only if it gets really "cold", it will make it uncomfortable, since no heat)

Tub water is used to fill buckets to "flush" de bowl! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

You're all set for it! I've got a propane camp stove also & Mr. Heater which sure help out, hot water bottles help and I've got a manual coffee grinder.
Filling the tub great idea for the de bowl hah
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(10-29-2012, 05:54 PM)username Wrote: Pics!!

It's dark.

[Image: IMG_1169.jpg]
So far this storm has just been protracted rain with an occasional gust of wind where I am. So far I feel lucky. The center of the storm is just now making landfall 60 miles SSE of my location and is due to pass 40 miles due south of me through the evening. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Only flickering lights here I think we are good.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-29-2012, 06:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 05:54 PM)username Wrote: Pics!!

It's dark.

[Image: IMG_1169.jpg]

But it's only 4:15!

Heh. I wish we got some extreme weather here every now and then. Even our thunderstorms are few and far between and nothing like the loud BOOMS you get elsewhere in the country. I'll trade our earthquakes for a hurricane any time.
Sandy's path has been adjusted south of previous projections

[Image: dasdas.jpg]
Lower East Side of Manhattan (NYC)

[Image: 29428_10151290298098352_1195667913_n.jpg]