Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Exclamation 
(02-08-2011, 03:18 PM)BoogyWoogy Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 02:45 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 02:41 PM)BoogyWoogy Wrote: i STRONGLY AGREE WITH THAT! for the people that have kids, how bout you put yourself in that situation on loosing a child. you would want to smell your child, hold, kiss and never let go for one more time! think about it. i would go a little crazy too! have a heart people.

yes. i do. i have said so over and over. but she was quite composed in her appearance on TV last night. she is on drugs or crazy. and she is trying to deflect on another victim, Lisa.

read this, if you haven't. she's whacked. i still feel sorry for her. Signs_173

http://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Johnny...357?v=wall

Yes she is all over fb, but if you knew her that is totally her style, some folks like the attention sadly to say, that is why so many folks put all about the life and pics for anyone to see, however, she is reaching to any level for the world to know her hurt, sad for sure but have known her not a surprise, all his friends can speak on him and go threw this altogether, so kinda mixed on all the media action, but at the same time what the family is going threw is so hard to bare and everyone handles things not the same, she may feel comfort from writing about him or to him, maybe getting comments about how this person or that person loved him and will miss him feels good to her. We just dont know, I think everyone on here has very good speculations and this is first time I have really been involved with a forum. Hopefully the last, for us it is something to keep new info on cause we did know the family and lots of things everyone is saying is true about the past lives but under know circumstance does anyone deserve to find their child that way,,,,it is just to sad.

I don't think you could of said it better!
(02-08-2011, 02:56 PM)netsleuth Wrote: I wonder ... was Johnny actually in prison? Or is he being confused with Lisa's crazy X?

Hey, "sleuth" . . . This might help:

Toledo Blade 5 Feb 2011

Clarke was arrested, along with Daniel St. Clair and Quintwez Sanders, in 2007 for robbing two men at gunpoint in two separate incidents in Toledo when Clarke was 18.

In January, 2008, Clarke pleaded no contest to two reduced charges of robbery, a second-degree felony, and was sentenced to three years in prison by Judge Denise Dartt.

In June, 2009, Judge Dartt granted Clarke's motion for early release and placed him on community control — or probation — for three years. St. Clair also was released early from prison, while Sanders, who was sentenced to six years in prison because he was carrying the gun, remains in prison.

Does "prison" mean "Bob Evans" in Buckeye speak?
(02-08-2011, 03:21 PM)netsleuth Wrote: My stay was short. Here's why.

http://mockforums.net/post-125150.html#pid125150

Here's hoping we'll see justice for Lisa and Johnny, soon.

Cheers.

this forum has all kinds of people/opinions. you don't have to agree. we don't endorse anything, simply give a free venue.

[/quote]An excellent thought. Further, perhaps T's "job" was to get them/keep them out of the house? That may have been where a breakdown occurred? They may have had to stop home before picking her up?

I find it odd that T doesn't mention a lie detector test or her being under any scrutiny on her FB? Are we sure this is the person in question?

[/quote]

Excellent point!

Yes, she was indeed composed. I had expected someone so different.
She is attractive, has good grasp of the English language and looks
like Sarah Palin. Not being able to look into the camera was a tad
unusual, but her eyes could have hurt from the tv lights.
It is a key piece of information that johnny says "who are you?" meaning he didn't know the person he was talking to .
Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support.
(02-08-2011, 03:33 PM)RarePenguin Wrote: It is a key piece of information that johnny says "who are you?" meaning he didn't know the person he was talking to .

we have ONE person's word for that.

(02-08-2011, 03:34 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 03:33 PM)RarePenguin Wrote: It is a key piece of information that johnny says "who are you?" meaning he didn't know the person he was talking to .

we have ONE person's word for that.

thats true.. you are absolutely right..
Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support.
(02-08-2011, 03:22 PM)Brneyegrl Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 03:18 PM)BoogyWoogy Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 02:45 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 02:41 PM)BoogyWoogy Wrote: i STRONGLY AGREE WITH THAT! for the people that have kids, how bout you put yourself in that situation on loosing a child. you would want to smell your child, hold, kiss and never let go for one more time! think about it. i would go a little crazy too! have a heart people.

yes. i do. i have said so over and over. but she was quite composed in her appearance on TV last night. she is on drugs or crazy. and she is trying to deflect on another victim, Lisa.

read this, if you haven't. she's whacked. i still feel sorry for her. Signs_173

http://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Johnny...357?v=wall

Yes she is all over fb, but if you knew her that is totally her style, some folks like the attention sadly to say, that is why so many folks put all about the life and pics for anyone to see, however, she is reaching to any level for the world to know her hurt, sad for sure but have known her not a surprise, all his friends can speak on him and go threw this altogether, so kinda mixed on all the media action, but at the same time what the family is going threw is so hard to bare and everyone handles things not the same, she may feel comfort from writing about him or to him, maybe getting comments about how this person or that person loved him and will miss him feels good to her. We just dont know, I think everyone on here has very good speculations and this is first time I have really been involved with a forum. Hopefully the last, for us it is something to keep new info on cause we did know the family and lots of things everyone is saying is true about the past lives but under know circumstance does anyone deserve to find their child that way,,,,it is just to sad.

I don't think you could of said it better!
thank you,

If you actually believe this conversation took place. I for one don't and this is not based on my connection to the family.
that was based on what ms t said, who really knows?she said that nobody knows the real words of his last if any at all.
I would like to give my opinion on the bags and tape theory if you don't mind. I do not believe they just happend to find the bags and duct tape in the Straubs home. If these people came into the home to a)teach them a lesson for not paying a debt (one possibility) b) find some drugs or money they think is stashed in the house or C) get confidential information that is in the house (other possibilities I have seen mentioned) they would not be lucky enough to just go right to the bags and duct tape. I mean seriously you would have to look through several drawers and cabinets in my house before you find duct tape if I even have any which I usually dont. I keep duct tape in my shed so these people would have been SOL at my house. They brought the bags and duct tape to the house with intentions on doing this as a premeditated murder. IMO (by the way my husband is a detective and we discussed this last night if that counts for anything)
(02-08-2011, 03:21 PM)netsleuth Wrote: My stay was short. Here's why.

http://mockforums.net/post-125150.html#pid125150

Here's hoping we'll see justice for Lisa and Johnny, soon.

Cheers.

I am sorry that you have allowed someone's comments, particularly on a forum that explicitly caters and encourages absolute free speech with few exceptions, to cause you to retreat. Unless you live in a box, the world is full of "Crackers" that crave attention and seek the "Wow" factor and we can't crawl under a rock everytime we come into contact with them. You have just been defeated; you lose, he wins. Game over.

(02-08-2011, 04:12 PM)WhoDat Wrote: I would like to give my opinion on the bags and tape theory if you don't mind. I do not believe they just happend to find the bags and duct tape in the Straubs home. If these people came into the home to a)teach them a lesson for not paying a debt (one possibility) b) find some drugs or money they think is stashed in the house or C) get confidential information that is in the house (other possibilities I have seen mentioned) they would not be lucky enough to just go right to the bags and duct tape. I mean seriously you would have to look through several drawers and cabinets in my house before you find duct tape if I even have any which I usually dont. I keep duct tape in my shed so these people would have been SOL at my house. They brought the bags and duct tape to the house with intentions on doing this as a premeditated murder. IMO (by the way my husband is a detective and we discussed this last night if that counts for anything)

The house was "ransacked". Perhaps they did have to go searching for these items! I still agree with LadyCop, no premeditated murderer would take bags and tape as their weapons. If they were going to kill them they would have had guns/knives.
(02-08-2011, 04:12 PM)WhoDat Wrote: (by the way my husband is a detective and we discussed this last night if that counts for anything)

It does.

You've made me reconsider my theory that this was a hit by a rogue environmental group rendering justice for not recycling cans, bottles and plastic grocery bags.

(02-08-2011, 04:12 PM)WhoDat Wrote: I would like to give my opinion on the bags and tape theory if you don't mind. I do not believe they just happend to find the bags and duct tape in the Straubs home. If these people came into the home to a)teach them a lesson for not paying a debt (one possibility) b) find some drugs or money they think is stashed in the house or C) get confidential information that is in the house (other possibilities I have seen mentioned) they would not be lucky enough to just go right to the bags and duct tape. I mean seriously you would have to look through several drawers and cabinets in my house before you find duct tape if I even have any which I usually dont. I keep duct tape in my shed so these people would have been SOL at my house. They brought the bags and duct tape to the house with intentions on doing this as a premeditated murder. IMO (by the way my husband is a detective and we discussed this last night if that counts for anything)

I am going to have to agree.

I am fairly organized and my house is pretty spot less and I know I have duck tape somewhere.......<searches for duck tape>.
Maybe someone told them were the bags and tape were kept or maybe they found them in the garage before they went in.
i'll be away for a few hours, but want to say nobody with murder in mind goes to a house 'armed' with plastic bags. hah you can't predict how that will work on 2 struggling victims.

you want to kill? then you come armed. this was not planned. it was a spontaneous event that evolved from a personal problem.

(02-08-2011, 12:26 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: I say somebody needs to crack Tiffany sooner rather than later, and if this happened at 11pm like she said, she had at least 2 hrs to conjure up the who are you and what do you want story, before she contacted the other friend who contacted JC's mother!

According to everything I've read regarding this chick she does not have the kind of intelligence it would take to outsmart homicide detectives.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have been reading on this forum for a few days now for any insight as to what actually happened that night. I grew up in this neighborhood and my parents still live there. Right around the corner from this house, actually. One thing that has stuck out in my mind is something I heard on the news the morning of the discovery and have been trying to find it somewhere in print. One of Lisa's friends said that Lisa had sent her a Facebook message that night saying that she wanted to see her.

This strikes me as very odd. It is almost as if she knew something was going to happen. Possibly someone threatened her? I tried to find the article on the Toledo Blade website but was only able to find a cached version, as it appears the original story has been removed.