Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-08-2011, 07:13 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: After Johnny's parents forced entry into the home, does anyone believe that the scene was, uhhh . . . sanitized . . . before LE arrived?

I don't think so because she called 911 as soon as they saw the bodies through window (if I recall correctly).
(02-08-2011, 08:18 PM)rotten_cotton Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 08:09 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 05:02 PM)BoogyWoogy Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 04:34 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Cotton:One of Lisa's friends said that Lisa had sent her a Facebook message that night saying that she wanted to see her.

This strikes me as very odd.

welcome to Mock
why is that odd? i don't find it odd.

well on the news her friend said lisa commented on her fb at 1 am,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whats up with that,?? Toledo news 13 or 11

I read through many of the comments on her FB page and didn't see any from Lisa. I may have missed it because i just scanned, but I don't think so.

Whose profile? If it is the same one I was referring to, it is private.

Oh, I'm sorry, for some reason I thought the person who said they received the message from Lisa was Tiffany. If it was a different friend, thank GOD they didn't go over there (if it's true).
PAYMENT......Why someone might go on tv.

Re Photos that appear on news shows. Here is what Casey Anthony's parents got from ONE source, ABC.

Anthony’s defense team disclosed it has spent $275,000 so far, including $200,000 paid by ABC News.

An ABC News spokesperson tells TVNewser, “In August 2008 we licensed exclusive rights to an extensive library of photos and home video for use by our broadcasts, platforms, affiliates and international partners. No use of the material was tied to any interview.”

Last February, court documents showed ABC News paid for a three-night hotel stay at a Central Florida Ritz-Carlton for Casey’s parents George and Cindy Anthony.
A COUPLE QUESTIONS....

1. Does anyone know in which facility Johnny and Lisa's X were incarcerated?
(I find it interesting that they were both in prison at the same time.)

2. Now, this is out of left field, but a question that I was wondering.
Are there any gangs that require a 'couple' be murdered for initiation?
Have there been any couples killed mysteriously in the past years?
I recall reading about a couple being burned in their car in the mid
sixties (on some lovers lane) and it was considered a gang activity.
The couple was 'squeaky clean' supposedly.

Just wondering if there could be a pattern.
(02-08-2011, 08:04 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 07:51 PM)Brneyegrl Wrote: I think you are misunderstood you are making it seem as if because he has a record someone like LS should not have anything to do with him.

I believe you are looking for insults where none exist.

Examples and rationale were given as why Johnny might be labeled as a "Gangsta". You posed the question.

How you arrived at the conclusion that this has become a "Good Girl" v. "Bad Boy" commentary is beyond me.

It has been stated by different people threw out

:B
(02-08-2011, 10:01 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 05:02 PM)BoogyWoogy Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 04:34 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Cotton:One of Lisa's friends said that Lisa had sent her a Facebook message that night saying that she wanted to see her.

This strikes me as very odd.

welcome to Mock
why is that odd? i don't find it odd.

well on the news her friend said lisa commented on her fb at 1 am,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whats up with that,?? Toledo news 13 or 11

I read through many of the comments on her FB page and didn't see any from Lisa. I may have missed it because i just scanned, but I don't think so.

Oh, I'm sorry, for some reason I thought the person who said they received the message from Lisa was Tiffany. If it was a different friend, thank GOD they didn't go over there (if it's true).

no friend it was a girl name s??? who got a comment from lisa at 1am that was in the news but the girls page is private
This article says that the person who was boosted up by the father
was a girl. Had anyone said that before? Sorry if I missed it. :-(

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/02/police...-homicide/
(02-08-2011, 10:19 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: A COUPLE QUESTIONS....

1. Does anyone know in which facility Johnny and Lisa's X were incarcerated?
(I find it interesting that they were both in prison at the same time.)

2. Now, this is out of left field, but a question that I was wondering.
Are there any gangs that require a 'couple' be murdered for initiation?
Have there been any couples killed mysteriously in the past years?
I recall reading about a couple being burned in their car in the mid
sixties (on some lovers lane) and it was considered a gang activity.
The couple was 'squeaky clean' supposedly.

Just wondering if there could be a pattern.

You know, I was thinking the exact same thing tonight TC...about gang initiation. LC, what is your expertise with gangs and their "rites"?
(02-08-2011, 10:24 PM)BoogyWoogy Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 10:01 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 05:02 PM)BoogyWoogy Wrote: well on the news her friend said lisa commented on her fb at 1 am,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whats up with that,?? Toledo news 13 or 11

no friend it was a girl name s??? who got a comment from lisa at 1am that was in the news but the girls page is private

Here's the link to the article in which this is in reference...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...google.com

where does it say the fb message was sent at 1am. The news video on thread #4 only says yesterday. btw, Ive been reading mock for many days here and have noticed no one has mentioned the fact that it was very cold that sunday night. I can speculate that b/c of the extreme cold no one was hanging outside walking the streets looking for and waiting for a random opportunity to rob someone. I think were all in agreement this was an "inside job" in some form.
johnny was in lima,ohio thats all I know
hi, I saw the news and Ms.S said around 1am is when it was commented, I will try to find again on 13 and 11 news but I promise you she herself said 1am.
(02-08-2011, 09:05 PM)jash Wrote:
Quote:It's intuition because she is a psychic... good way to promote

EXACTLY!

Also, to the poster that commented on Maytee's criminal record happening all on one night...that is her birthdate..not the dates of occurence

hahahaha..... oops
Putting in 'double homicide Toledo Ohio" I have come up with two
that are suspicious and that is just on the first 2 pages.
Yes, I remember that the cousin who was boosted up to look in the window was female. That was apparent in the final 911 call.

Sarah Mettler has a public MySpace page and there's a pic of her with Lisa. Nothing else of interest, though. And, yeah, there was nothing about a 1:30 AM message. Just that Lisa had messaged her on FB the previous day.

I don't about any kind of gang initiations, but the idea that an ex of Lisa may have crossed paths in prison is an interesting one.

I wish the cops would, at least, have some press conferences. I hope like hell this sheriff's (?) dept is competent.
Good point about Johnny and Lisa's ex possibly being incarerated in the same facility. I wonder if they were all in the same circle of friends and if that is how Johnny and Lisa met. If so, then the ex may be important; maybe he was upset about Lisa now dating Johnny-just a thought.
hi and welcome all new people!Smiley_emoticons_smile
i've been away, and have to leave again. but i am trying to catch up with your comments. we had a big readership during Petit trial and Zahra case, but this has surpassed those in level of interest. thanks for being here.

someone asked me about gangs...my familiarity only extends to their tats and hand signals. there are gang units in major jurisdictions. we kept a book of all tats that we photographed to ID them as members.
a double-murder initiation? i doubt it in U.S. gangs.

I briefly toyed with the idea of a gang "initiation" but I don't really think so...that's not really big around here, or at least murdering couples for initiation. Last "couples" murderers we had from here were the Cook brothers and they've been in prison a looong time.

The mom or dad stated that when the dad pulled the bags off, they were "cold" and their faces didn't "move" at all. So, just being an arm chair coroner...(I am an RN tho and have seen ALOT of dead people)

At the moment of death, the muscles relax completely—a condition called "primary flaccidity." The muscles then stiffen, perhaps due to coagulation of muscle proteins or a shift in the muscle's energy containers (ATP-ADP), into a condition known as rigor mortis. All of the body's muscles are affected. Rigor mortis begins within two to six hours of death, starting with the eyelids, neck, and jaw. This sequence may be due to the difference in lactic acid levels among different muscles, which corresponds to the difference in glycogen levels and to the different types of muscle fibers. Over the next four to six hours, rigor mortis spreads to the other muscles, including those in the internal organs such as the heart. The onset of rigor mortis is more rapid if the environment is cold and if the decedent had performed hard physical work just before death. Its onset also varies with the individual's age, sex, physical condition, and muscular build.

Tiffany says that she talked to Johnny approx. 11 PM.

Sheriff's records show at least four crews were dispatched to the scene after Mrs. Vasquez-Clarke first called 911 at 1:21 a.m. The deputies were at the scene by 1:28 a.m. and stayed approximately 11 minutes. After her second call to 911 at 2:06 a.m., two crews were dispatched and remained on scene for 36 minutes...both times finding nothing amiss. No footprints in snow, nothing. At around 4AM the last call to 911 comes in, we can maybe assume johnny's dad kicked in the door about 3:45 maybe?

so, since rigor begins in the face so to speak, and mom has said their faces didn't move (implying rigor had set in) and they were COLD,they had probably been dead at least 2 hours MINIMUM to feel really cold to the touch and even longer since rigor had set in and their faces were immovable. So I am guesstimating that they had been dead at least 3 hours by the time parents got there. I think that they actually were killed shortly after Tiff established her alibi...between 12 -1 AM. Tiff did NOT call friend until after she knew they were dead IMO,,,Tiff is the key here, she was either the lookout, making sure they were home, SOMETHING. I'm VERY interested in seeing where her pings place her during 11-1 AM on the night of the murders. Track her pings, nail her with them, and she'll start singing like a canary rolling over on everyone involved to save her own ass.

hey I heard a few things today...there really isn't much of a "local" rumor mill..but I heard a few things...did Lisa have a younger sister? one that possibly doesn't live locally?
This is crazy, this is a post from JC and LS's fb page. "I need to point out the $5000.00 reward is separate from the reward Crimestoppers is offering. Has a friend of yours been acting suspiciously? Have they been overly interested in this case? Have their sleep patterns or eating habits suddenly changed? If you have knowledge of who committed this horrific crime, please do the right thing and call 1 (419) 255-1111 immediately." You have got to be kidding me, now the cops are going to have all kinds of ridiculous calls about people not sleeping or eating (we have all come to realize that these are not the most educated people in this circle of friends) I've had insomnia for the past few days and we are all obviosuly interested in the case bc we are on the forum, so are we all suspects? Really people?