Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-18-2011, 02:16 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 02:06 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Gee Whiz!!...this is the second time i see a reference to "she left for 5 years"..I am intrigued and I gotta ask again.....WHERE DID SHE GO?

Did she do time?

Don't Know....Maybe she was a missionary in the deepest reaches of Asia or Africa, attending to the needs of the down trodden needing salvation or just a piece of her mind. Spreading blessed mysticism to those who don't "have the gift"....Smiley_emoticons_stumm
(02-18-2011, 02:29 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 02:26 PM)onefortheroad Wrote: It's worth remembering that TW is the ONLY person who knows whether JC was on the phone to her when this went down.

I hope her phone records are being examined very closely. Texts and phone calls might answer many questions. In fact, if I were TW I'd provide these records, stat! Especially given she can't take a lie detector test.

I think she's very street savvy, and if she's lying about the calls, she'll have made sure that her story accounts for any calls that can be traced between his and her phones. I also thought I read somewhere that she may have been using ZB's phone, but I might be confused about that.
(02-18-2011, 12:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 12:34 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: It looks like she took them from here and even EDITED some of them...OMG!

She did & a formal complaint has been lodged against her.

Good!

(02-18-2011, 02:39 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 02:34 PM)trixie Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 02:29 PM)browntabby1226 Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 02:21 PM)trixie Wrote: If I remember correctly, I THINK I heard Lisa'a uncle say something like as soon as Lisa gets home from work, she likes to shower and get out of her work clothes, which would make sense why they went home before going to pick up TW. If that's the case, why was she still in her work clothes when they were "walking out the door" to go pick her up? Idk why they went home, just throwing that out there.

Just a thought Maybe LS was taking her work clothes off and was ambushed then so maybe in the garage or already hiding in the house.It may make sense on JC saying who are you? what are you doing.... If he was really on the phone talking to T. I think your response to walking in on them makes more sense than opening door and they were there.If not expecting something or someone inside it would trigger a startled response.Hope this makes sense to you.

Yea. My point was only to prove that TW was lying, that they weren't walking out the door to go get her. I'm still not sure if Lisa was the one without a shirt or Johnny, cause from the 911 tapes (which everything Maytee said was questionable, I know) it sounded like she said he didn't have a shirt on.

She did say HE didn't have a shirt on. I transcribed that last 911 phone call shortly after it was released. Which is why I called bullshit on him reportedly walking out the door on the phone. It was bitterly cold that night I remember it clearly because I had class that night & when I got home I told my Mom who was babysitting for me that "It was so cold it hurt" & then I heard the news of this story the next morning.

I agree, it was really cold that night. My thought was just that if they were going home, why wouldn't Lisa change out of her work clothes before she left to get TW? I don't think they were walking out the door. I can't say for sure how his shirt got off, maybe in a struggle? Maybe he took it off when they got home? Idk.
(02-18-2011, 02:39 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: She did say HE didn't have a shirt on. I transcribed that last 911 phone call shortly after it was released. Which is why I called bullshit on him reportedly walking out the door on the phone. It was bitterly cold that night I remember it clearly because I had class that night & when I got home I told my Mom who was babysitting for me that "It was so cold it hurt" & then I heard the news of this story the next morning.

Begs the question(s) who picked Lisa up from work? Did Johnny do so, or did a friend who was coming over for the night, offer? Did Lisa drive herself and happen upon a crime in progress? Was she home earlier than intended?
(02-18-2011, 01:02 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Has anyone here compiled Tiffanys answers she gave here the other night into one place/comment? So that we can compare them to the transcription of her part in the 911 call? I have them all in one document if it hasn't been done already I can post her answers all together.

that would be great, IMO. I have to keep going back to page 215, then scroll, LOL. Definately time consuming!

(02-18-2011, 02:40 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 02:16 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 02:06 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Gee Whiz!!...this is the second time i see a reference to "she left for 5 years"..I am intrigued and I gotta ask again.....WHERE DID SHE GO?

Did she do time?

Don't Know....Maybe she was a missionary in the deepest reaches of Asia or Africa, attending to the needs of the down trodden needing salvation or just a piece of her mind. Spreading blessed mysticism to those who don't "have the gift"....Smiley_emoticons_stumm

Quote:i am family. i was told that she had no shirt on. maybe i misunderstood or they were referring to johnny. i will try to ask again, but some questions are just too sensitive or inappropriate to ask

Then we shouldn't even be talking about her pants or no pants! If you know that for a fact. See what I mean about all this info being wrong? We've had pages of "they're not gonna say she had no pants on" ....I brought up the no pants because people were stating it as FACT that she didn't. And it appeared to be untrue when her uncle came out and said that she was found in her uniform.

Now, you're saying that it was her top, not her pants and that means that *shudder* Maytee was actually right in her last 911 call when she said she only had pants on.

There is nothing seedy or perverted in talking about her state of dress or undress in my opinion. I think her uncle talked about it because it was important for him to let people know that this attack happened quite quickly after Lisa got off work, not at 2 in the morning, cuz she was still in her uniform. That establishes a timeline of sorts. Her not having a top on makes perfect sense to me because I have stated before, when my daughter was a waitress, she would walk in the door, drop her purse, and as she was walking out of the room she would be pulling her shirt off, cuz it STUNK of booze and food. If Lisa didn't have a top on, it doesn't immediately imply a sexual assault to me(Is that why people are getting all huffy about the no pants/shirt thing?) ...it implies that she pulled her shirt off (like my daughter) and the attackers came in shortly thereafter.

There is no disrespect or innuendo implied from ME, whether or not she had pants/shirt on or off. I was just trying to deduce the FACTS, and at the time, I believed the uncle over Maytee. I believe the uncle establishing or implying that the attack was around 11 PM or shortly thereafter. THATS why it was important to me to know whether it was true or not.
(02-18-2011, 02:44 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 02:39 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: She did say HE didn't have a shirt on. I transcribed that last 911 phone call shortly after it was released. Which is why I called bullshit on him reportedly walking out the door on the phone. It was bitterly cold that night I remember it clearly because I had class that night & when I got home I told my Mom who was babysitting for me that "It was so cold it hurt" & then I heard the news of this story the next morning.

Begs the question(s) who picked Lisa up from work? Did Johnny do so, or did a friend who was coming over for the night, offer? Did Lisa drive herself and happen upon a crime in progress? Was she home earlier than intended?

From what I've heard Johnny went and picked her up from work.

What if TW really wasn't on the phone with JC, possible that the suspects used JC's phone to call TW's phone as an alibi? And how well did TW and JC really know each other, were they friends on a daily speaking or just here and there as I wonder how TW assumed there was reason for wrong doing, just a thought
(02-18-2011, 02:12 PM)trixie Wrote: Has it been specified where Lisa's car was? In the driveway or in the garage?

In the driveway, from what I understand.

(02-18-2011, 02:51 PM)sealed27 Wrote: What if TW really wasn't on the phone with JC, possible that the suspects used JC's phone to call TW's phone as an alibi? And how well did TW and JC really know each other, were they friends on a daily speaking or just here and there as I wonder how TW assumed there was reason for wrong doing, just a thought

as an alibi, or as a signal
(02-18-2011, 02:51 PM)Jane Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 02:12 PM)trixie Wrote: Has it been specified where Lisa's car was? In the driveway or in the garage?

In the driveway, from what I understand.

Thank you!
Quote:Freshbait78 Wrote:
She did say HE didn't have a shirt on. I transcribed that last 911 phone call shortly after it was released. Which is why I called bullshit on him reportedly walking out the door on the phone. It was bitterly cold that night I remember it clearly because I had class that night & when I got home I told my Mom who was babysitting for me that "It was so cold it hurt" & then I heard the news of this story the next morning

Here is the CNN transcription of phone call. They have transcribed it as "SHE" 2 seperate times...It's so frustrating that everything is up for interpretation...

http://edition.cnn.hu/TRANSCRIPTS/1102/04/ng.01.html

If it really is "HE" I support your call bullshit that he was walking out the door with no shirt. But, if HE was found shirtless, that could have easily been ripped off in the ensuing struggle. Same with Lisa's shirt actually.
(02-18-2011, 02:21 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 02:19 PM)Jane Wrote: I was only speaking from personal experience. No child wants to not love their parents. They'll try to make excuses for them, but deep down, know their parents aren't worth a damn, & try to stay clear of them, as much as they can, without hurting their feelings. Sorry for the OT, lol...

And most people genuinely love their deeply flawed relatives.

I'm guessing most people won't say they don't love their relatives. It's something that's been branded in our brains, we're suppose to love them. It doesn't mean everyone does. They just don't come out & say it.

(02-18-2011, 02:44 PM)netsleuth Wrote:

I think it's been assumed by everyone that JC picked LS up from work. I also know that there was a female friend who posted on FB that she had just been with JC before he left to get LS from work. Initially I though the reason for him being shirtless was because it came off in the struggle, although nothing has been reported about where his shirt was found. I then thought maybe he didn't have on a shirt because he was in for the night & wasn't planning on leaving again. In most of his pictures he's shirtless. It reminds me of my brother who as soon as he walks in the house takes off his shirt, he hates to wear them. I think either option is possible at this point with the information I've seen. If he was in fact shirtless it would be helpful to now where the shirt was. Was it in a hamper/up stairs in a ball in the corner of their bedroom/ or was it downstairs? Was it torn? I mean that alone would be telling.
SM is a dear friend who is devastated by the loss of her friend. The message you are referring to told SM that LS missed her and wanted to get together soon. SM is a nice girl, and college student. I think she would have avoided the crowd JC had brought into her friends life.
(02-18-2011, 02:27 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-18-2011, 02:23 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: I posted a comment earlier this morning, page 287 #4009. It's been quoted a few times throughout the day. A converstaion that Tiffany had the same night she was here answering questions & some of my thoughts.

I multitask all the time. I generally have about three conversations going at once. In some conversations, I'm polite. Others, not so much. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

ok, this is another reason I find it hard to believe TW's involved. She's going on about life, as usual. She's not crying on FB, over-doing the 'sad person' stuff. I can't word, properly, what I mean, ugh..

Hey...a NEW website for justice just went up...am I seeing this correctly?? IT links to here...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/JC-and-LS-...5207629850
(02-18-2011, 08:18 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: we, the public, are starved for some news on this case. i am pro-LE all the way strangely enough, heh, and i do understand the news blackout from authorities. but i think they REALLY REALLY NEED TO SAY SOMETHING. this is not their garden-variety drug thug case, it has clearly captured the attention and imagination of people everywhere. the Dept. probably is very conscious of that. and we also need to bear in mind, the less public info given out, the less likely some sleazy defense attny. will be able to declare massive pre-trial publicity has been prejudicial against the poor client(s) who were badly potty trained 34 and not responsible for being depraved, then whine for a change of venue. they could also sit in jail awaiting trial for years. and i want to see this trial!
and consider this prospect...what if there is never an arrest? (not likely, but anything is possible). you don't take a capital murder case to trial w/o all the evidence you need to win at trial. even then you could get o.j.'s jury.

Have you ever seen an instance like this where a dept has given nothing in such a shocking case?