Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-20-2011, 09:37 PM)PURPLECATS Wrote: ya thats the bad thing the cops didn't find them

What didn't the cops find? The bags?? If that's what you mean, how do you know that?
(02-20-2011, 05:51 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 05:48 PM)Red_velvet71 Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 05:43 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: THANKYOU RED VELVET!
do you know who set that page up?

No clue LC. Smiley_emoticons_smile

i hope you'll keep monitoring it, since it is ostensibly being used by a principal in case. thankyou again! i'll check in on it also since it appears to be public.

edit to add. yes i wouldn't be surprised if it's the same attention-seeking twat from the other pages.

I concur.
(02-20-2011, 09:26 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:09 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote: Im saying that the intruders knew who Johnny was on the phone with. That was part of the plan Tiffany calls to make sure Johnnys there. Other wise the perps woulnt have taken their good ole time doing what they were doing. If they wouldnt have known who was on the other line they would have gotten out of there quick in fear of the cops being called.

They had to have known they were safe, which means Tiffany was part of it. But let's say the perps got in at the same time or shortly after Johnny and Lisa got home, and it was the perps who called Tiffany, not Johnny or Lisa ..... Maybe ZB had told the perps there was a safe and money, and there were some calls back and forth when they couldn't find it.

Yes and do go on....I think that is entirely possible....If you are a perp try not to get caught, so dont leave finger prints and dont use you own phone....I think the possibility of JCs phone being used in this way should be seriouly considered. So any call between that phone and another COULD have an innocent explaination. But the party on the oter phone would have to create a false report and go to the elaboration of that falsehood to include others (police and innocent family of the victims) in the scheme.

But this is impossible because non of these players would ever lie to police or be arrested for lying to police.....

And you need experience at being a liar to feel comfortable acting in this manner and to pull this off.
(02-20-2011, 09:41 PM)onefortheroad Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:37 PM)PURPLECATS Wrote: ya thats the bad thing the cops didn't find them

What didn't the cops find? The bags?? If that's what you mean, how do you know that?

them as in jc and ls
i also saw somewhere that they found a bloody foot print don't know if
thats ture
(02-20-2011, 09:36 PM)HeartBreaker Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:18 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 05:50 PM)kfran Wrote: Shitstorm said: "There was not one peep from Tiffany. No, "Oh, Lisa :(". No, "Wasn't she beautiful?". Nothing. I found that interesting."

While Tiff & Lisa obviously knew each other, by no means would I consider them "friends" although w/all the "God Bless" that Tiff was pulling out of her ass, you'd think she could've said something about Lisa.

Yup. If I had been as close (and innocent) to the events of that night, and if I had even slightly known Lisa, there is no way that I could look at that picture and not get choked up and remark about the photo. Contrary to what someone else mentioned, I didn't put it there to screw with Tiffany. I was just struck by the up close pic and Lisa's beauty. It was afterwards that I noticed she (Tiff) didn't say a word.

I know this is crazy (Maytee kind of crazy) but Lisa has a look on her face in that pic that feels like she's saying, "You're ass is grass and you WILL be caught". Were I involved in her demise, and I looked at that photo, I would find that very unsettling.

while i would have expected tiff to say SOMETHING after seeing the picture about lisa if they truly were friends, i think from what we "know" about tiff... expecting tears and the sharing of heartfelt emotions on here is a little much. i'm not making excuses for her but she seems like she's lived a hard life and is probably pretty "numb" to stuff like that. i think she at least thinks she's too badass to go blubbering to a bunch of strangers on a forum.

OH does a badass say GOD BLESS alot? just wondering

I think she's referring to the bodies. It probably would've been better for the investigation if LE found the bodies untouched.
(02-20-2011, 09:44 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:09 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote: Im saying that the intruders knew who Johnny was on the phone with. That was part of the plan Tiffany calls to make sure Johnnys there. Other wise the perps woulnt have taken their good ole time doing what they were doing. If they wouldnt have known who was on the other line they would have gotten out of there quick in fear of the cops being called.

They had to have known they were safe, which means Tiffany was part of it. But let's say the perps got in at the same time or shortly after Johnny and Lisa got home, and it was the perps who called Tiffany, not Johnny or Lisa ..... Maybe ZB had told the perps there was a safe and money, and there were some calls back and forth when they couldn't find it.

Yes and do go on....I think that is entirely possible....If you are a perp try not to get caught, so dont leave finger prints and dont use you own phone....I think the possibility of JCs phone being used in this way should be seriouly considered. So any call between that phone and another COULD have an innocent explaination. But the party on the oter phone would have to create a false report and go to the elaboration of that falsehood to include others (police and innocent family of the victims) in the scheme.

But this is impossible because non of these players would ever lie to police or be arrested for lying to police.....

And you need experience at being a liar to feel comfortable acting in this manner and to pull this off.

lol.........We may be giving these thugs way too much credit. Im not sure they are smart enough to pull off the perfect crime, but then again It sounds like the whole crew has had plenty of experience to perfect it.
(02-20-2011, 09:48 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:

I think she's referring to the bodies. It probably would've been better for the investigation if LE found the bodies untouched.
yes sorry[/color]

[color=#9400D3]
(02-20-2011, 09:46 PM)doing40thisyear Wrote: OH does a badass say GOD BLESS alot? just wondering

She sure does if she's trying to convince gullible people she's innocent.
(02-20-2011, 09:46 PM)doing40thisyear Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 05:50 PM)kfran Wrote: Shitstorm said: "There was not one peep from Tiffany. No, "Oh, Lisa :(". No, "Wasn't she beautiful?". Nothing. I found that interesting."

While Tiff & Lisa obviously knew each other, by no means would I consider them "friends" although w/all the "God Bless" that Tiff was pulling out of her ass, you'd think she could've said something about Lisa.

Yup. If I had been as close (and innocent) to the events of that night, and if I had even slightly known Lisa, there is no way that I could look at that picture and not get choked up and remark about the photo. Contrary to what someone else mentioned, I didn't put it there to screw with Tiffany. I was just struck by the up close pic and Lisa's beauty. It was afterwards that I noticed she (Tiff) didn't say a word.

I know this is crazy (Maytee kind of crazy) but Lisa has a look on her face in that pic that feels like she's saying, "You're ass is grass and you WILL be caught". Were I involved in her demise, and I looked at that photo, I would find that very unsettling.

while i would have expected tiff to say SOMETHING after seeing the picture about lisa if they truly were friends, i think from what we "know" about tiff... expecting tears and the sharing of heartfelt emotions on here is a little much. i'm not making excuses for her but she seems like she's lived a hard life and is probably pretty "numb" to stuff like that. i think she at least thinks she's too badass to go blubbering to a bunch of strangers on a forum.

That all happened before I was ever on this forum, but I wish someone would've asked her what she thought about and how long she's known Lisa. I think her response would've been interesting, even if it was lies.
(02-20-2011, 08:42 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 08:39 PM)catch22 Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 08:23 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 08:16 PM)Inspector Gary Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 07:05 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Zero: Dr. Patrick said his office could not pinpoint a time of death, although it appears both died within six hours of being found.

the only thing precise about time of death in any case, is that it can never be precise. too many variables.
unless of course they are seen to die.

Here is one place where I read that the time of murder was between 1am and 4am. I just found it strange that 1am was suggested as the earliest time of death, since Tiffany's call was around 11pm. Just seems that the time of death would be estimated as sometime between 11pm-4am, rather than sometime between 1am-4am. Maybe I'm reading too much into this. It seems like I read/heard this several places, because it has stuck with me. This is an article that I found on Fox Toledo.

"Detectives suspect the murders were possibly the result of a robbery gone bad. The couple was murdered sometime between 1-4 a.m., at a home in the 2100 block of Longacre Lane near Pilliod Road, detectives said."

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/local/...-ohio-home

Quoted statement:
"Dr. Patrick said his office could not pinpoint a time of death, although it appears both died within six hours of being found."

web address of quote:

http://beta.toledoblade.com/frontpage/20...calls.html

gee, thanks. they were seen alive within 6 hours of being found......

The doctor thinks they died sometime the week of the 31st...

I have a feeling they passed on sometime between 1130 and 1230.
(02-20-2011, 09:46 PM)doing40thisyear Wrote:

ha! point taken. i would say all the "god bless" nonsense was either for show and/or because she truly was grateful for all the "support" she was getting from some one the site (with all the attention the case is getting this forum may have been the first public place where she was told, "i believe you"). if her hands are clean in all of this i truly hope she does go on to turn her life around and all but i'm not letting her off that easy just because she came on here and answered some questions.
(02-20-2011, 09:48 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:

Yeah, I jumped to the wrong conclusion there! I agree that it would have been best for LE to find the bodies, or even someone less emotionally involved who would have waited for LE to arrive.
(02-20-2011, 09:52 PM)SayWhat123 Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 09:44 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:

lol.........We may be giving these thugs way too much credit. Im not sure they are smart enough to pull off the perfect crime, but then again It sounds like the whole crew has had plenty of experience to perfect it.

I do not think this crew is an intelligent one.

I do think they had alot of favorable coincidental circumstances that night, such as LE not kicking in the door the first time, neighbors not seeing or hearing anything, Johnny not being able to dial 911, etc.

Basically, they got lucky.

I am confident that their luck will run out.

Someone will come forward and whoever does it first will receive some immunity from prosecution and if any charges, lesser charges.

Now...let's see who the smartest in the crew is, the one who comes forward first.
(02-20-2011, 09:52 PM)onefortheroad Wrote: [quote='doing40thisyear' pid='132160' dateline='1298252774']

She sure does if she's trying to convince gullible people she's innocent.
[/quote

LOL. Isnt that the truth.

Another poster said that the killers may have still been in the house the first time the cops came by because the lights and TV were on. If this is true, doesn't that mean that Tiffany is NOT involved because she is the one who initially kicked off the flurry of 911 calls? She would not have jump-started the process if her cohorts were still in the house.
There is no saying that there was something on Johnny that
John took when he tried to rescue Johnny. Inside of a
heel, back of a watch. arm of a sunglass......
Does anyone know how to get into the public records of those arrested
last week in the Bad Boys !!! sweep? Or at least that day.
Just popped in my head: "The Minor" owed someone money (dealers). Told the dealers that were going to kick his ass that he knew where some $$$ was, aka Lisa's house & the imaginary safe. So the dealers headed over to Lisa's house & we "know" what happened from there.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
(02-20-2011, 09:34 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: I have to wonder how compromised the crime scene is being as they were found and things were moved a bit by the father.

Yes, I have thought of that too. Didn't he try and revive Johnny? You've got to place someone/move them in a certain way if you are about to give CPR to them.....