Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-20-2011, 08:41 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: On LS Injustice page:
Maytee's niece"

"Maytee may have made "mistakes" but who didnt and who are you to judge her?? that was BEFORE she had kids when she was a teenager...? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll be this is what really has Maytee pissed off even more, the JVM page shows Maytee's rapsheet, and it is obvious from the dates she was extremely actively doing drugs and a lot of criminal behavior when Johnny was about 9 or 10 yrs old, not before she had kids like the niece says

Could it be that when John SR was arrested, Maytee was let free for ratting someone out? Since Johnny's dad has an arrest record as well (recent), it is safe to assume that these two are not "away" from the drug issues. Could it be that Maytee may have been sent a message by these people? Maybe Maytee knows that these people were there to send a message to her by taking her precious boy Johnny.

P.S. Her messages to Johnny creep me out. Some of those messages sound like she is talking to her lover, not her son. Sorry if that offends.
(02-20-2011, 10:46 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: No offense but DUH! That's my point!!! I'm looking at the Clarkes as victims & always have been although it's been hard because of the way Maytee has publicly carried on. I DO see them as victims which is why I'm trying to comprehend why anyone would choose to think that the Clarkes in any way concealed evidence of the crime scene or took part in the set up or murder of their child which has been implied here over & over again!

I think Zero's comment was directed to TotallyCurious. He/she is the one who keeps pointing the finger at the Clarkes.
If many people knew Johnny was at friends watching the pro bowl and Lisa was at work, has any one considered that the robbery was supposed to take place earlier and that they came home earlier than expected and interrupted the act?
Cheers
(02-20-2011, 10:46 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 10:38 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 10:32 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 10:23 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 10:05 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Again... I pose the question... what would Maytee or John Sr. stand to gain by setting up or concealing the murder of their child?

That is not at all what is being implied. The circumstances offered them
the opportunity to take anything off of his body that might have
been suspicious. Say- keys.....papers.....chain.....any number of
things.

Sorry, still not satisfied. WHY would John Sr. remove anything from the scene, if they weren't involved & if you believe they were involved, I ask what would they have to gain?

There has been Nothing implied or stated here or Officially that John S took anything from that crime scene. Besides a broken heart.

Can't you see the parents as victims here? I sure can.

No offense but DUH! That's my point!!! I'm looking at the Clarkes as victims & always have been although it's been hard because of the way Maytee has publicly carried on. I DO see them as victims which is why I'm trying to comprehend why anyone would choose to think that the Clarkes in any way concealed evidence of the crime scene or took part in the set up or murder of their child which has been implied here over & over again!

Sorry...but the previous posts that has lead to all this have been vague and hard to comprehend. If you and I are in agreement then a "thumbs up for us both"....
Cheers
(02-20-2011, 07:16 PM)Red_velvet71 Wrote: Lisa Straub - Injustice
Just a heads up. I NEVER ban or delete posts. That is my number one rule. You say vulgar stuff on my page, I leave it. I have to warn the abusers, that every single comment is being screen shot and will be placed on this group's photo album. So, if you are willing to threat the administrators of this group, or make defamation comments, don't think you can delete your comment after. I screen shot everything.
7 minutes ago

Lisa Straub - Injustice
I have now started to ban people. I suggest you go to other pages. I never invited any of you to like my page. I made this page for ME. I feel sorry for the injustice to Lisa. Period. I dont need any members on this page.
41 minutes ago
(02-20-2011, 10:51 PM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote: If many people knew Johnny was at friends watching the pro bowl and Lisa was at work, has any one considered that the robbery was supposed to take place earlier and that they came home earlier than expected and interrupted the act?

Yes...that possibility has been proposed tonight when the TOD time was disgussed. Coroner has expanded it to include 10pm to 4am
(02-20-2011, 07:23 PM)Jane Wrote:
Just a heads up. I NEVER ban or delete posts. That is my number one rule. You say vulgar stuff on my page, I leave it. I have to warn the abusers, that every single comment is being screen shot and will be placed on this group's photo album. So, if you are willing to threat the administrators of this group, or make defamation comments, don't think you can delete your comment after. I screen shot everything.
7 minutes ago

Why would this person even WANT the hassle of all this ??

Emotional/psychic vampire
(02-20-2011, 07:39 PM)KarmaK Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 05:40 PM)Red_velvet71 Wrote: And the drama continues.....

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisa-Strau...5756296730

Lisa Straub - Injustice A major investigation into why and who killed Lisa Straub and Johnny Clarke in Springfield township is underway. Investigators discovered white baggie pieces, a light blue lighter and a Ziploc bag on the kitchen floor. In the home of Lisa Straub on various kitchen countertops a digital scale, two knives and central security documents were found.

The list of collected evidence goes on, including a key with 5-4-4 stamped on it under the body of Lisa Straub. The items were seized -- taken as evidence -- during a search of the home owned by Lisa Straub's parents. Throughout the house, they gathered DNA swabs.

They also found a key with 5-4-4 stamped on it under the body of Lisa Straub. The warrant also describes black/pink interband pants under Straub's neck. Her wrists were taped together, but not her ankles. Johnny Clarke's ankles were taped up.

That's one of many details investigators are trying to sort through in the search for a killer or killers. Johny Clarke has a troubled past including time spent in prison. As prayers go out to the family of Johnny, the family is probaly asking themselves if they could have done something to prevent this. Clarke’s mother certainly has not lived her life as a good example for her son. As speculation surrounds who John Clarke may have told the house’s owners were out of town, one has to wonder, should it also be asked who his mother could have told?
about an hour ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez You fucking evil bitch iam the best mom any son could want n proud they proud to have i did everything for my boys. you stupid ignorant cunt iam very proud of my sons and you are a satanic demon and dont know what the fuck your talking about you evil piece of trash karma is on her way to you and i hope you choke on your tongue you piece of shit worthless excuse for life it should be people like you killed and not our kids ypu pathetic skum i wish you ill will watch how karma devours you
52 minutes ago

Kassa Nova Your obviously a dumb ass bitch who knows nothing about johnny. Lisa lived in rich ville where she was able to pull the wool over her parents EYES! You are a cunt and will rot in hell for what you are doing to ONE family, while the other is sitting there BELIEVING that lisa's exboyfriend and friends arent SUSPECTS.
42 minutes ago

Bre Michelle Prowell WOAH!!! Im so sick of this "troubled past of Johnnys" he made a bad choice in WHO he hung out with and that got him into trouble he did nothing!!! He didn't have a "troubled past" i grew up with him and ALLL OF OUR PARENTS broke their backs...
See More
40 minutes ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez She keeps deleting some of my stuff too
35 minutes ago

Bre Michelle Prowell I'm sick of this shit! It's so rude and heartless. You people do begging u can to drive a grieving family insane and hurt them and bash the victim and his parents?
33 minutes ago

Tracey Schuette this shit is fuckin ridiculous ! we all have a fucking past ! and weve all done dumb ass shit in our lives ITS CALLED LIFE ! how dare you even try to say what kind of mother maytee is ! you dont kno 1 fucking thing about her. and why the f...
See More
6 minutes ago

Posting it before it's deleted.

I find it strange that Maytee says "choke on your tongue"

:O I too thought was "odd".
(02-20-2011, 10:54 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Cheers
(02-20-2011, 10:46 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 10:38 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 10:23 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: That is not at all what is being implied. The circumstances offered them
things.

Sorry, still not satisfied. WHY would John Sr. remove anything from the scene, if they weren't involved & if you believe they were involved, I ask what would they have to gain?

There has been Nothing implied or stated here or Officially that John S took anything from that crime scene. Besides a broken heart.

Can't you see the parents as victims here? I sure can.

No offense but DUH! That's my point!!! I'm looking at the Clarkes as victims & always have been although it's been hard because of the way Maytee has publicly carried on. I DO see them as victims which is why I'm trying to comprehend why anyone would choose to think that the Clarkes in any way concealed evidence of the crime scene or took part in the set up or murder of their child which has been implied here over & over again!

Sorry...but the previous posts that has lead to all this have been vague and hard to comprehend. If you and I are in agreement then a "thumbs up for us both"....
Cheers

Zero Cheers I believe we are on the same page. Sorry for the confusion lol that was directed at the person who wants so badly to believe that the Clarkes were involved in the horrible murder of their son & that is uncomprehensible to me.
(02-20-2011, 10:57 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 10:51 PM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote: If many people knew Johnny was at friends watching the pro bowl and Lisa was at work, has any one considered that the robbery was supposed to take place earlier and that they came home earlier than expected and interrupted the act?

Yes...that possibility has been proposed tonight when the TOD time was disgussed. Coroner has expanded it to include 10pm to 4am

I dont think so.... his car was supposably in the driveway, and if thats true they would have seen that. if they had no intention on doing physical harm, they would have waited until another night
(02-20-2011, 10:55 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
7 minutes ago

Lisa Straub - Injustice
I have now started to ban people. I suggest you go to other pages. I never invited any of you to like my page. I made this page for ME. I feel sorry for the injustice to Lisa. Period. I dont need any members on this page.
41 minutes ago

What a fuckin weirdo! & she NOW says she's started to ban people? Seemed to me she never stopped.
(02-20-2011, 10:05 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 10:00 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: There is no saying that there was something on Johnny that
John took when he tried to rescue Johnny. Inside of a
heel, back of a watch. arm of a sunglass......

Again... I pose the question... what would Maytee or John Sr. stand to gain by setting up or concealing the murder of their child?

things.

One has to look at both sides of the coin here. Involved. Not involved.
Or the edge. Involved but not expecting this. Gain - just think about it.
(02-20-2011, 10:22 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 10:00 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote: There is no saying that there was something on Johnny that

Again... I pose the question... what would Maytee or John Sr. stand to gain by setting up or concealing the murder of their child?

Me thinks, nothing. If anything was removed it might have been something symbolic that conveyed a message. Something that the finder may want to keep to themselves because "they can settle the score more efficiently than the police would"..I doubt that.....But I do agree with the possibility some others here have stated that the harm came to JC as some type of hate directed towards his parents. Its a terrible price to pay if someone is willing to do that to someone your children that you so dearly love to just to hurt you. This has got to be an immensely big heart break to all the family members who love and miss JC and LS.

The 100 year rule. Yes.
(02-20-2011, 07:33 PM)Free_Dom Wrote: Maytee wrote on the RIP Johnny Page

RIP Johnny You people on that mock forum are low life pathetic skum poor excuses for human life how dare you say that me and my son dont get along we are best friends and always have been...how dare you try to blame our family or johnny for what these evil demons did to him and lisa you people disgust me i want to vomit all you p...eople dont know anything what you can do is do the world a favor and choke on your evil tongues

I understand her saying that.

Maytee, if you're reading, remember this: Everyone here wants the bastards who did this to Johnny & Lisa, and your families, caught.
(02-20-2011, 11:02 PM)stoof725 Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 10:57 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:

I dont think so.... his car was supposably in the driveway, and if thats true they would have seen that. if they had no intention on doing physical harm, they would have waited until another night

Hi 'stoof725'....I think what 'Wish.I.was.a.P.I' is suggesting is JC was away from the Straub house, that JC was at other friends while LS was at work, and the crime may have taken place earlier and the entire timeline moved up and I am adding this >>> JC goes from friends house and picks LS up at 10p, not 11p and brings her home earlier than expected so a simple burglary becomes a robbery and things deteriorate from there.
(02-20-2011, 11:04 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
7 minutes ago

Lisa Straub - Injustice
41 minutes ago

What a fuckin weirdo! & she NOW says she's started to ban people? Seemed to me she never stopped.

I agree, look at the info. It looks like one of the post from here. Is it the same person from the Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub? (Who has two other pages). On you tube the same person posted the videos from the news.
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
7 minutes ago

Lisa Straub - Injustice
41 minutes ago

she's having much more fun talking to herself. nobody else will listen anyway. hah

(02-20-2011, 11:05 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:

things.

One has to look at both sides of the coin here. Involved. Not involved.
Or the edge. Involved but not expecting this. Gain - just think about it.

I've thought about it... I see no logical explination for why they would want to be involved, not even on the edge involved, in their sons murder. There has been no gain for them.
(02-20-2011, 08:16 PM)DCTim Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 04:52 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(02-20-2011, 04:40 PM)HeartBreaker Wrote: LC (and anyone else) what about the early reports that the parents did not believe the bags and tape were from their house? do you think this was a mistake or false information? do you think the bags and tape were brought to haul away whatever they were there to take as some have suggested? or to secure johnny and lisa as they took what they wanted?

do you think if this was a robbery motive that they did not mean for johnny and lisa to be there? if it was someone they knew or were acquainted with i would think they'd want to enter when johnny and lisa were away to avoid being identified, unless murder was in the plans? (to those of you who will say they may have worn ski masks... there are other ways to ID besides seeing someone's face). unless it was someone they knew that "set them up" and sent people they wouldn't be familiar with???

sorry i'm rambling... it might not make sense as i'm typing as my thoughts come...

I think it's vital to know whether or not the bags came from the Straub residence or were brought in. If they were brought in it is VITAL to know what kind of bags they were, i.e. clear, grocery, garbage sized, etc., in order to try to figure out what the intentions for the bags were.

I think LC's point is that it doesn't matter why this happened, it doesn't matter who did it or how, the DNA and crime scene evidence will be the proof for the convicitions. Correct?

I was reading on one of the other sites the other day, posted by someone like Unknown or Grieving Friend - someone with intimate knowledge of information - that the bags and tape were from Bed Bath & Beyond, and implied that they were brought to the house.

Wish I could find that comment, because I do remember something about it. I thought it was here, though. I thought they 'said' the tape & bags were IN a BB&B bag. Do we know for sure that the family stated these weren't things that belonged to the Straub's?

(02-20-2011, 11:12 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
7 minutes ago

Lisa Straub - Injustice
41 minutes ago

she's having much more fun talking to herself. nobody else will listen anyway. hah

I agree, why would anyone listen when they can't reply anyway. I think there's a very special place in a really hot location for people like her. Fuckin creep! UGH!