Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-27-2011, 02:04 AM)wanttoknow Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 01:42 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 12:27 AM)pspence Wrote:

Wasnt there a Ruben involved in this phone call chain to Maytee?

Sharita is Ruben's girlfriend. He was never in the phone call chain.

I swear I read that someone posted that Ruben was in the call chain. I just finished reading from the beginning to current last night...It was in the 250-380 range. Thats what I read yesterday. I recall it because it was the first time I had read that. Anyone?
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(02-27-2011, 02:45 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 02:37 AM)LedZeppelin Wrote: Hi to all of you, I am new here, trying to catch up with all the new posts, but is almost impossible... Very sick child and moving from one country to another completely beat me up...
I can't believe that we still do not know much, but I strongly believe that soon this case will be solved. It must be a reason why LE keeps being quiet...
LC I still work on my avatar...

i wish your move well and if there is anything I can do, I wil be most
happy to assist. Have family in nine different US cities if you are US.
Frel free to PM me with any questions,

Thx! Notworthy
(02-27-2011, 02:50 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 02:37 AM)LedZeppelin Wrote: Hi to all of you, I am new here, trying to catch up with all the new posts, but is almost impossible... Very sick child and moving from one country to another completely beat me up...
I can't believe that we still do not know much, but I strongly believe that soon this case will be solved. It must be a reason why LE keeps being quiet...
LC I still work on my avatar...

Hi, there Smiley_emoticons_smile

What countries did you move from and to?

I change Santo Domingo for Washington DC... still trying use to weather
(02-27-2011, 02:21 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 12:28 AM)pspence Wrote: The crap that came to the US in the Mariel boat lift, during the Carter administration, were the worst criminals in Castro's prisons and Jimmy Carter let them all in. I could see that ilk being Maytee's (and Johnny's) relatives.

Yeah, what a horrible thing to do...put them right on the boats to FL along with letting all of the crazies out too from their mental institutions...

Castro had to get a laugh out of that. The bleeding heart liberals, in this country, who supported it are partially responsible for helping to entrench this criminal element into American society. They're the same idiots supporting amnesty for illegals.

"Give me just one generation of youth, and I'll transform the whole world."
— Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
....Now look.
(02-27-2011, 02:28 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 12:52 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote:

No reason to feel stupid. I just happen to be interested in politics and history. Anybody can learn Smiley_emoticons_smile A little bit of that Cuban Mafia connection was part of the plot in The Godfather II.

As for making a connection - Maytee is Cuban and proud of it. Given her history I would just guess that her people were the lower class of criminals who came over here.

Dont forget Scarface. The Tony Montana character came from that boatload of miscreants.
(02-27-2011, 02:36 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 01:36 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 11:47 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 05:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 05:18 PM)stoof725 Wrote: So I got an email from TW threatning to beat me up because of something I said on FB.... Troll
[size=medium][i]

Considering that I am an actual minority in NM, and am surrounded by Mexican culture, I would definitely agree with that post.
"Girl, hold my earrings, Imabout to fuck a bitch up"

I have a friend who was assaulted by a Mexican EMPLOYEE at - get this - The Community Against Violence Thrift Store in Taos!
Oh wow...and Taos is supposed to be such a peace loving hippie area too.
Not funny...but funny.! Geez!
(02-27-2011, 03:37 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 02:21 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 12:28 AM)pspence Wrote: The crap that came to the US in the Mariel boat lift, during the Carter administration, were the worst criminals in Castro's prisons and Jimmy Carter let them all in. I could see that ilk being Maytee's (and Johnny's) relatives.

Yeah, what a horrible thing to do...put them right on the boats to FL along with letting all of the crazies out too from their mental institutions...

Castro had to get a laugh out of that. The bleeding heart liberals, in this country, who supported it are partially responsible for helping to entrench this criminal element into American society. They're the same idiots supporting amnesty for illegals.

"Give me just one generation of youth, and I'll transform the whole world."
— Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
....Now look.

+ 1

History is important!
Could this be the reason for the Florida trip??
Just a thought...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp=...d=18424776
(02-27-2011, 05:37 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: Could this be the reason for the Florida trip??
Just a thought...

Interesting!

Does anyone know for certain that they did go to Florida? And if so, when?
(02-27-2011, 05:44 AM)Inspector Gary Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 05:37 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: Could this be the reason for the Florida trip??
Just a thought...

Interesting!

There are pictures of them (JC and LS), but Im not sure where in this thread. They were from fb accts.
(02-27-2011, 05:44 AM)Inspector Gary Wrote:
Just a thought...

Interesting!

There are pictures of them on a beach. However, Lisa looks heavier in these beach photos opposed to the more recent one w/Johnny @ Christmas, so I would just assume that the beach photos were taken at least several months ago.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
Also, regarding the repeated questions about Johnny's parents saying the kids were tied up in the basement. I think that's because the Straub's house had an upstairs & instead of Johnny's mom & dad referring to the kitchen/dining area as such or as the first floor, they referred to it as the basement. I have a 3 level home, we refer to the floors as "upstairs," "downstairs" & "basement.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
OMG! I seriously thought I was going to die.

Thank you for your help, Duchess. I owe you!
(02-27-2011, 09:43 AM)ToledoNative Wrote: OMG! I seriously thought I was going to die.

Thank you for your help, Duchess. I owe you!

hah You're welcome.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-26-2011, 11:35 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 05:04 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i'm hearing through sources that certain people are searching me out on the net. i've done crime forums for about 9 years now.
they're welcome to do that. i have nothing to hide. and if they locate personal information about me that they wish to utilize in some nefarious fashion, well it's been tried before by dirtbags i've arrested.

oh, just as a point of information, i am well-armed. that's not a threat. it's a promise. 44
anybody threatens me i will put a cap in their head so fast they'll never feel it.

Right on, LC. I would imagine you have lots of well armed friends, too.

Who? The "south side crew?"
Yes! Good idea!

Find a cop that's well known on the internet, is known to have priivy information about this case and hunt her down.

You will never get caught...
Fucking idiots.
(02-26-2011, 11:31 PM)pspence Wrote: Signs_173For those of you asking for Johnny's dad - here is the video.
He is visibly upset.
http://imagesource.cnn.com/imagesource/V...Id=7237141

OMG...This is absolutely HEARTBREAKING for any human being to have to go through...

That poor (adorable) man! Nobody deserves to have to go through this hell as a parent. I don't care what he's done in the past.
(02-26-2011, 09:21 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 01:33 PM)fabulous Wrote: this is an interesting FB page: (THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT RELATED TO THIS CASE, but just found it interesting about gangs in TOledo)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profi...62&sk=wall

and I know, I know Offtopic but I just thought it was interesting.

It is interesting and it germane to the topic at hand.

WTF is up with the gangs (Crips?) using the zionazi star of David (which was actually a more ancient symbol appropriated by the Rothschilds)? That is really bizarre. What's next, a menorah? hah

The Star of David is a six pointed star and is the symbol that Crips use.
The Bloods use the five pointed (regular) star.
I was just able to watch the video with Johnny's dad. He seems so sincere....did anyone notice how Maytee interrupted him like 2 out of the 3 times he said anything? Focus always has to be on her.
(02-27-2011, 10:37 AM)purplepegasus Wrote: I was just able to watch the video with Johnny's dad. He seems so sincere....did anyone notice how Maytee interrupted him like 2 out of the 3 times he said anything? Focus always has to be on her.

This woman was irrational before this horrific crime, and still is after. She has a warped sense of thinking this is all about her.
[Image: Anim_resist.gif]
(02-27-2011, 11:00 AM)FutileResistance Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 10:37 AM)purplepegasus Wrote: I was just able to watch the video with Johnny's dad. He seems so sincere....did anyone notice how Maytee interrupted him like 2 out of the 3 times he said anything? Focus always has to be on her.

This woman was irrational before this horrific crime, and still is after. She has a warped sense of thinking this is all about her.

emotional myopia