Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Check out the messages and especially the lyrics to the songs posted on BC's facebook on the days before and just after the murders. "Pussy niggas betta act right, lay low, we know where ya family live
Trust me you don't want me up in ya crib with a ski mask on duck tapin ya kids". I will be very surprised if BC & MM are not ultimately charged with these murders. And AG & TW were in it all the way. LE knows who did this, they have at least 2 of them in custody and they are tying up loose ends......it won't be long until more arrests and an announcement.
(03-01-2011, 10:28 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 10:26 AM)lou1975 Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 10:21 AM)aileen Wrote: I couldn't find any of our *characters* on that vine link, in regards to any recent arrests. If someone here had better luck, please PM with your findings. Thanks

+1

+2..Smiley_emoticons_bussi

ME THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(03-01-2011, 12:56 PM)fabulous Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 10:28 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 10:26 AM)lou1975 Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 10:21 AM)aileen Wrote: I couldn't find any of our *characters* on that vine link, in regards to any recent arrests. If someone here had better luck, please PM with your findings. Thanks

+1

+2..Smiley_emoticons_bussi

ME THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A has been arrested & transferred to the correctional facility. I don't know who the other people are. I can't keep up w/the initials. I live in a military household & have enough acronyms to keep straight!
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
we are going to just have to be patient until LE says something. i know it's difficult. but when it happens it will be a huge relief and we can discuss it at length. in the meantime, hang tough Mockers!

(03-01-2011, 10:54 AM)Adub Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 08:59 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote: [quote='Adub' pid='138142' dateline='1298948445']

I have not seen anything on the arrest page concerning that individual. But it is my opinion that that all went down back the middle of January. He VOP'd. Old charges. Freeing that nigga has been happening for awhile~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I agree with you. CB went back, it looks to me January 14th. Long before the murders & BC has been running since mid January as well
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The news here to me is that AP was taKen into custody. For what we don't know. He has not shown up on the arrests pdf link. Only on Vine. And he is not at Lucas Co Jail like the others, but rather at CCNO? Even if arrests were made for violating probation/parole it could be linked. LE does that to POI's. not saying that anyone is a POI, but you just never know. If this is the gang it makes me Smiley_emoticons_kotz

eta:i pissed at that fkn quote thing.

MYP aswell...the core group of friends in all this....I found 3 or 4 around 2 my time this morning.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(03-01-2011, 10:58 AM)Butterfly Girl Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 04:32 AM)Inspector Gary Wrote: https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initSe...teId=36001

If the information in this link is correct, there have been some ARRESTS!!!

Try plugging in some names... such as Aaron, BC, MM, MJ....

Really hope this is drawing to a close!!!

I found 3 of these on vine says in custody Lucas County Jail

BC and MM were arrested by Federal Marshals in Kansas at MM's sisters
house...on Valentines Day.
(03-01-2011, 11:20 AM)Adub Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 11:16 AM)DickTracy Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 11:07 AM)Adub Wrote: Here is an active guest link for CCNO.
http://www.ccnoregionaljail.org/offender_search.htm

wondering if they maybe keep the newbies in the basement for a bit seeing as there's no Gman as of yet Smiley_emoticons_fies

If you look on the main page of CCNO...it says :This site was updated on February 11, 2011.

So what, you really read all that before clicking on the 'I agree' button?

2 of these monsters were taken into custody on Valentines Day in another
state. Ill bet the updated the list, but not the date they updated LOL
(03-01-2011, 11:44 AM)Nina Wrote: WOW!! Just came across some VERY interesting info regarding "C" as mentioned above!! US Marshalls raided a house in KANSAS!

"US Marshals raided my house over the weekend... Mxxx and Bxxxx were here. Now they're down in county jail waiting for extradition."

I hope that this is a break in the case!
:B

That post was on Feb 14th. I saw it too.

[/quote]

LC...can I post the link to the fb conversation where it says they were
arrested by federal marshals in kansas at the sisters house?
Wild:

Ok it's public. we'll see if it's relevant.

(03-01-2011, 12:01 PM)Nina Wrote: BC and MM were arrested in Kansas and awaiting extradition prior to Feb 14th. No idea if it is related to this case. Looks like MM was in hiding before these murders.

He may have been lying...BC changed his current location to Mexico City,
Mexico and he wasnt there he was in Kansas.
MM was willing to come back home to
give a girl her pregnancy hormones back. (LOL)
I think they probably knew that LE was reading their walls, hence
so many shutting down public access to non-friends, and they leaving
theirs open to the public to non-friends.
i also noticed last night, that TW doesnt show AG to be in her friends
list anymore...perhaps an effort to distance her from whats going on...

Ohhhh, I'm hoping shits getting ready to hit the fan!
(03-01-2011, 12:41 PM)Nina Wrote: Check out the messages and especially the lyrics to the songs posted on BC's facebook on the days before and just after the murders. "Pussy niggas betta act right, lay low, we know where ya family live
Trust me you don't want me up in ya crib with a ski mask on duck tapin ya kids". I will be very surprised if BC & MM are not ultimately charged with these murders. And AG & TW were in it all the way. LE knows who did this, they have at least 2 of them in custody and they are tying up loose ends......it won't be long until more arrests and an announcement.

MYP listed last night as well on the vinelink.
He is listed as BC's BROTHER on his and BC's facebook pages.
Brothers dont let brothers crip alone.
(03-01-2011, 01:20 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 12:41 PM)Nina Wrote: Check out the messages and especially the lyrics to the songs posted on BC's facebook on the days before and just after the murders. "Pussy niggas betta act right, lay low, we know where ya family live

MYP listed last night as well on the vinelink.
He is listed as BC's BROTHER on his and BC's facebook pages.
Brothers dont let brothers crip alone.

See, now this is when Facebook gets interesting (& more relevant)!
CM is the sister of MM, who was arrested with BC in Kansas in a US marshal
raid on her house on Valentines Day.

http://www.facebook.com/tanya.jackmyswag...3030143933
(03-01-2011, 01:14 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 12:01 PM)Nina Wrote: BC and MM were arrested in Kansas and awaiting extradition prior to Feb 14th. No idea if it is related to this case. Looks like MM was in hiding before these murders.

I've changed my thinking after reading the posts just before and after the murders. I absolutely think these people and their arrest are related to the murders.The lyrics to that TI song BC posted right before the murders are eerily appropriate "we know where ya family live. Trust me you don't want me up in ya crib with a ski mask on duck tapin ya kids". Lets hope they get them all!
I called the 800# that vine provides. It states he (AP) was in Lucas Country jail and was transfered on Oct 31, 2005. So its very old info.
(03-01-2011, 01:13 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Wild:

Ok it's public. we'll see if it's relevant.

(03-01-2011, 01:27 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: CM is the sister of MM, who was arrested with BC in Kansas in a US marshal

i can't read it. i don't belong to fb. hell. someone post it w/o full names for now? Thanks!!

keep this in mind...if arrests are made on murder charges, maytee will be told at some point, and post it i think.

(03-01-2011, 01:37 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 01:27 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: CM is the sister of MM, who was arrested with BC in Kansas in a US marshal

i can't read it. i don't belong to fb. hell. someone post it w/o full names for now? Thanks!!

keep this in mind...if arrests are made on murder charges, maytee will be told at some point, and post it i think.

CM: I Hate you Hooker... LoL.. Ok I'm Just Jealous. My Husband is in Iraq and US Marshals raided my house over the weekend.. Happy Valentines day to Me. LoL.
February 14 at 4:21pm · LikeUnlike
T F: why did the us marshals raid ur house wth is goin on over there u dont even smoke weed or a damn cigg
February 14 at 4:23pm · LikeUnlike.
T F: hello cori answer the question im bein nosey now
February 14 at 4:31pm · LikeUnlike.
CM: M and B were Here. Now they're down in county jail waiting for extradition. LoL. I got to visit M today... How Romantic.. Visiting my brother in Jail on Valentines day.
February 14 at 6:08pm · LikeUnlike.

(03-01-2011, 01:29 PM)Nina Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 01:14 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:

I've changed my thinking after reading the posts just before and after the murders. I absolutely think these people and their arrest are related to the murders.The lyrics to that TI song BC posted right before the murders are eerily appropriate "we know where ya family live. Trust me you don't want me up in ya crib with a ski mask on duck tapin ya kids". Lets hope they get them all!

I call complete bullshit on this claim along with those of your "coherts" who have for the most part, been posting back and forth with each other in what i see as a blatent attempt to make a "mockery" out of the forums members...attempting to send everyone on a wild goose chase.

So please don't give these idiots the satisfaction of even acknowleding their irronious claims...don't you think LE or at a best a fellow mock member who is family would have made a statement or commented by now?!?!?!!?!