Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-02-2011, 11:17 AM)Jane Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 11:07 AM)browntabby1226 Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 11:05 AM)Jane Wrote: is this thread closed?

No the blank page came up like that yesterday also. thread is open as of this am.

thanks tabby! I wasn't aware it happened yesterday. LOL, my heart started pounding!

Happened to me early am didn't think to much about it though.
(03-02-2011, 11:18 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i haven't closed it, i won't close it. i notified our tech person. sometimes gremlins get in software. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

good to know!!Smiley_emoticons_smile

(03-02-2011, 11:14 AM)LoserCity Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 07:32 AM)pspence Wrote: Wow. Still processing the latest info...like always I'm with ShitStorm...sounds like hardened criminals to me...killed before and I never thought about how they "locked up" before they left...gangsta kid wanna-bes wouldn't have thought to do that...

I think the mistake you all keept making is that these are "gangsta kid wanna-bes." A wanna-be talks tough but doesn't act on it. These kids act on their stupidity, know no better, therefore are REAL gangstas! I can't stand people calling them wanna-bes because I am from the area and wouldn't dare call them that to their face because they feel as though they have something to prove and would smack you right then for saying such things. Not to mention get their homies all riled up trying to prove how real they are.

I agree. Those little ones are like baby rattlesnakes. More likely to strike than the older and more seasoned ones.

They have less to lose and more to prove.
(03-02-2011, 12:56 AM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 10:56 PM)DivineDragon Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 10:49 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 10:42 PM)Adub Wrote: [quote='ZEROSPHERES' pid='138662' dateline='1299033290']
[quote='truth be told' pid='138650' dateline='1299032223']
John Sr. was busted for pot (a lot of it!)...served nearly 5 years. Maytee should have been sitting in a cell herself because she was really the kingpin. Finding info about John Sr. is a bit tricky because of the fact that he was sentenced to a Federal prison. Federal prisons are harder to get info. on prisoners.

I thinking that "dismissed because the police had the wrong man" may be whats is being view with suspicion and futhering the belief by "some" that he had a streak of the Benedict Arnold in him.

Perhaps you meant to use "viewed" instead of "view" above?

I really dont understand this new found side thread of correcting everyones spelling and choice of words esp when its obvious what they meant. Use
either word and it doesnt change the meaning of her statement.

That was just me busting chops because ZERO had "mocked" a post i had made using "processional" instead of "professional". I thought it was pretty funny but thought i would poke back a bit.
(03-02-2011, 11:18 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i haven't closed it, i won't close it. i notified our tech person. sometimes gremlins get in software. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

It's Anubis.
(03-02-2011, 11:11 AM)Jane Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 09:28 AM)browntabby1226 Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 09:26 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: MAYTEE:
RIP Johnny I notice some you evil demons are all connected n got your lil fuckin spies snoopin on my page soo guess wat the moon is wanin wen u least expect it and the " witches curse" in full effect for all you n yours u skumbag low pathetic spineless worms you all goin down ir deaths will be the sweetest justice for johnny n li...sa i promise you that noone is escapin this includin YOU
I Think she knows something.
I don't know if she knows anything, but she's definately gone over the edge. She's only making this harder on herself, living on Facebook.

Yeah, it's like she's screaming at the universe, she has an idea of who, I would bet on it, was she involved, no way!!! Maybe uninvolved is more like it, turning a blind eye to what was going on with JC. but you'll never get me to believe she had anything to do with those deaths at all...
(03-02-2011, 11:26 AM)esbee Wrote:

It's Anubis.

[Image: ani34.gif]

(03-02-2011, 11:10 AM)browntabby1226 Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 11:08 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 11:05 AM)Jane Wrote: is this thread closed?

no...what happened? i haven't had a problem.

Since yesterday a blank page comes up at the end of the last post.It use to have next page when someone posted.

Having that same issue and wind up having to back to one of my recent posts to get to the most recent page.
(03-02-2011, 11:26 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 11:11 AM)Jane Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 09:28 AM)browntabby1226 Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 09:26 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: MAYTEE:
RIP Johnny I notice some you evil demons are all connected n got your lil fuckin spies snoopin on my page soo guess wat the moon is wanin wen u least expect it and the " witches curse" in full effect for all you n yours u skumbag low pathetic spineless worms you all goin down ir deaths will be the sweetest justice for johnny n li...sa i promise you that noone is escapin this includin YOU
I Think she knows something.
I don't know if she knows anything, but she's definately gone over the edge. She's only making this harder on herself, living on Facebook.

Yeah, it's like she's screaming at the universe, she has an idea of who, I would bet on it, was she involved, no way!!! Maybe uninvolved is more like it, turning a blind eye to what was going on with JC. but you'll never get me to believe she had anything to do with those deaths at all...

I don't think she had anything directly involved with it either some info. maybe or idea who is responsible.
(03-02-2011, 11:13 AM)esbee Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 10:41 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: P.S. They went after my nephew because they thought he heard or saw something because of his timing when he went to that friends house, so why wouldn't these "professionals" go after TW and ZB if they were knocking on the door and ringing the bell while the "professionals" were committing a double homicide, somebody was making sure that JC was where he was suppose to be, that's what I think. Did the girl who invited my nephew down to the thug bar know what was going to happen, we aren't sure, but she was used just the same, when the neighborhood thug at the thug bar said "hey why don't you give xxxxx a call and invite him down," she may not of known what she was being used for, not when she called, but later, she knew!

Professionals, not in my opinion, unless just getting paid takes you from amateur to professional. Ruthless, merciless, disgusting forms of humanity, yep.

I agree with this opinion.

I am sure this was an incredibly difficult experience to post. I just don't want you to lose hope that the perpetrators of this crime won't be found. I truly do not believe that LE views these victims as "throwaways." Bottom line is that we have no idea of who or what LE is investigating, the evidence they possess or the case they are building. I really think the statements by LE are in response to a fearful public's demand for answers and not an indication of passivity.

Ditto. I agree with this also. Also, someone posted that only a professional would take the time to lock the door behind them. IMO not so. Not if they knew they had plenty of time & would not be interrupted. Also if this was done professionally, don't you think that they would have been concerned that JC was on the phone with an unknown? I've said this before, the perps unless in cahoots with Tiffany, would have no way of knowing who he was on the phone with & I believe would not have felt so free to do alll of the things that we've heard were done.

We're talking, ransacking, holes in walls, vents removed, struggle downstairs, I've heard LS was hit with a baseball bat, I've heard LS had her tongue cut or cut out, I've heard rape, I've heard pistol whipped, I've heard robbery & then ofcourse we all know that they were bound with tape & suffocated. That all takes time. I find it extremely hard to believe that JC was on the phone when these professional hitmen walked up & then took the time to carry out this crime. Unless he wasn't really on the phone, in which case I would ask.... why would Tiffany lie about it. However I do think he was on the phone, I just don't think the call went down the way it's been reported. JMO
What did JC do to make money, if he had no job? All they ever say is that he is a high school graduate. So, I think Maytee had her suspicions on how JC was making money, and knew it was dangerous, but never in her wildest dream would she have thought anything like this, so this must be absolutely devastating to her. I guess she uses FB to make sure he is not forgotten and that they get the scum that did it...but she doesn't realize how far out there she is...and I think she would be the last person LE would tell anything to right now..
OFF TOPIC - One thing that fascinates me a bit is how ALL of the 25+ people we have been talking about for the past 600 pages claim 'sales' or 'chasin paper' as their occupation on FB. How on earth does Toledo have so many drug dealers inside one small-ish city? Are there that many crackheads in Toledo?
(03-02-2011, 11:29 AM)browntabby1226 Wrote: I don't think she had anything directly involved with it either some info. maybe or idea who is responsible.

I've got to agree with you, Tabby. I think she has a good idea of who's responsible, but she's never going to admit it, for fear of it happening to her. JMO It makes sense now, why she said "you set my son up"... She knew something might happen to him, & that was her first thoughts. A set up. I think Tiffany had the bad luck of being the one talking to him on the phone that night.

(03-02-2011, 11:33 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 11:13 AM)esbee Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 10:41 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: P.S. They went after my nephew because they thought he heard or saw something because of his timing when he went to that friends house, so why wouldn't these "professionals" go after TW and ZB if they were knocking on the door and ringing the bell while the "professionals" were committing a double homicide, somebody was making sure that JC was where he was suppose to be, that's what I think. Did the girl who invited my nephew down to the thug bar know what was going to happen, we aren't sure, but she was used just the same, when the neighborhood thug at the thug bar said "hey why don't you give xxxxx a call and invite him down," she may not of known what she was being used for, not when she called, but later, she knew!

Professionals, not in my opinion, unless just getting paid takes you from amateur to professional. Ruthless, merciless, disgusting forms of humanity, yep.

I agree with this opinion.

I am sure this was an incredibly difficult experience to post. I just don't want you to lose hope that the perpetrators of this crime won't be found. I truly do not believe that LE views these victims as "throwaways." Bottom line is that we have no idea of who or what LE is investigating, the evidence they possess or the case they are building. I really think the statements by LE are in response to a fearful public's demand for answers and not an indication of passivity.

Ditto. I agree with this also. Also, someone posted that only a professional would take the time to lock the door behind them. IMO not so. Not if they knew they had plenty of time & would not be interrupted. Also if this was done professionally, don't you think that they would have been concerned that JC was on the phone with an unknown? I've said this before, the perps unless in cahoots with Tiffany, would have no way of knowing who he was on the phone with & I believe would not have felt so free to do alll of the things that we've heard were done.

We're talking, ransacking, holes in walls, vents removed, struggle downstairs, I've heard LS was hit with a baseball bat, I've heard LS had her tongue cut or cut out, I've heard rape, I've heard pistol whipped, I've heard robbery & then ofcourse we all know that they were bound with tape & suffocated. That all takes time. I find it extremely hard to believe that JC was on the phone when these professional hitmen walked up & then took the time to carry out this crime. Unless he wasn't really on the phone, in which case I would ask.... why would Tiffany lie about it. However I do think he was on the phone, I just don't think the call went down the way it's been reported. JMO

There is no doubt that I think Tiffany was on the phone with Johnny. She'd be stupid to lie about that when everyone knows there are phone records. Which leads me to believe whoever did this, knew who was on the phone with Johnny when this went down. Knew Tiffany wouldn't call the police.

There is no doubt that I think Tiffany was on the phone with Johnny. She'd be stupid to lie about that when everyone knows there are phone records. Which leads me to believe whoever did this, knew who was on the phone with Johnny when this went down. Knew Tiffany wouldn't call the police.
[/quote]

BINGO! That's what I'm saying
(03-02-2011, 11:39 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 11:37 AM)toledoarea Wrote:

BINGO! That's what I'm saying
[/quote]
Yep, my nephew still has the fucking bullet in his head for being at the wrong place at the wrong time...so???

[/quote]

I'm sure TW was going over to buy drugs, and big tine dealers usually keep a close eye on who their "runners" sell too. On top of that, JC could have been TW's dealer, there's a ranking system when it come to drug dealing and the ones t the top only have a select few they deal with. Therefore, I don't think they would be concerned at all if he was on the phone...assuming it was someone he was selling to, would know the reprecutions if they snitched. If you go back to when TW was anawering questions on the thread, she made it clear JC dealt with a lot of people that was kept on the down-low, again under the assumption there's a ranking system when it comes to the diatribution/selling of drugs.

(03-02-2011, 11:23 AM)DivineDragon Wrote: That was just me busting chops because ZERO had "mocked" a post i had made using "processional" instead of "professional". I thought it was pretty funny but thought i would poke back a bit.

Yes..its being done in a mocking spirit, sometimes fun to have comedy relief.....Smiley_emoticons_bussi
(03-02-2011, 11:33 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Ditto. I agree with this also. Also, someone posted that only a professional would take the time to lock the door behind them. IMO not so. Not if they knew they had plenty of time & would not be interrupted. Also if this was done professionally, don't you think that they would have been concerned that JC was on the phone with an unknown? I've said this before, the perps unless in cahoots with Tiffany, would have no way of knowing who he was on the phone with & I believe would not have felt so free to do alll of the things that we've heard were done.

That's why I really wish the autopsy report would be released. So we'd know for sure if any of the above happened to Lisa. I don't think the perps were in the house all that long. jmo

[/quote]

I'm sure TW was going over to buy drugs, and big tine dealers usually keep a close eye on who their "runners" sell too. On top of that, JC could have been TW's dealer, there's a ranking system when it come to drug dealing and the ones t the top only have a select few they deal with. Therefore, I don't think they would be concerned at all if he was on the phone...assuming it was someone he was selling to, would know the reprecutions if they snitched. If you go back to when TW was anawering questions on the thread, she made it clear JC dealt with a lot of people that was kept on the down-low, again under the assumption there's a ranking system when it comes to the diatribution/selling of drugs.

[/quote]

In your theory you are thinking that the perps assumed he was on the phone with someone wanting to buy drugs? That's an awfully big chance & assumption to make. Too risky IMO My point was.... he could have been on the phone with his granny for all they knew unless it was set up for him to be on the phone at a certain time with a certain "safe" person. OR he wasn't on the phone at all at the moment he was confronted.