Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-05-2011, 07:19 PM)Nina Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 01:59 AM)eye.of.my Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 12:57 AM)Jane Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:16 PM)eye.of.my Wrote: It slipped while talking to a good source thats been in contact with one of the families. But as I told LC I can't help but wonder if the family isn't spreading that to scare the perps into turning themselves in??? There has been other talk that someone was recently arrested for it yet no names are given there either. But my source has had good info on everything else in this case hoping this is the same result.

can you verify if the rumors are true about Lisa being injured worse than Johnny? Was a baseball bat used? Was Lisa raped? Was her tongue injured?

I have heard that she was worse than him and it was a closed casket to his open but he didnt look good either but thats from him sitting so long I guess.

I am calling BS on Eye's "insider" information. What has come of your "I know something you don't know" from the other day? Nothing. You don't know any more than the rest of us obsessed fools. Get us all excited to hear something new so we keep following only to have to listen to a certain Maytee reject alternate between whining and sucking up......sheesh.

Sorry feeling bitchy because I really thought we'd hear something by now. I fixin to go get my drank on with my niggas...peace out homies.

And I also said I wondered if the family wasnt just throwing that out there.....Yes I may have gotten a little excited but everything else I have got has been confirmed soon after hearing. I will say again I can't help but wonder if the family is just putting this out there as a scare tactic of some sort.
Agreed Inspector G. Agreed 100% with you and Wolfhouse both. She IS entitled to post whatever she wants. And I am allowed to deem that she is whack.

(03-05-2011, 07:24 PM)Inspector Gary Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 01:30 PM)ToledoNative Wrote: WolfHouse,

It's very clear to everyone on here that you are one of Maytee's little "secret spies".

That's fine. Come on here, copy and paste, if you will.

But don't think you are going to come on here and tell people what they can talk about. NOT HAPPENING.

Did you read my posts about JsMom? I am behind in the thread, reading to catch up, so I am curious to see if I will also be accused of being a spy.

If you had read the posts that JsMom made on FB and other places, you would understand why Wolfhouse, myself, and many others share the opinion that we do.

Actually, no, I wasn't thinking that about you. I had other reasons for saying that to WH.
If I thought that of you, I would have told you.
(03-05-2011, 07:30 PM)eye.of.my Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 07:19 PM)Nina Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 01:59 AM)eye.of.my Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 12:57 AM)Jane Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:16 PM)eye.of.my Wrote: It slipped while talking to a good source thats been in contact with one of the families. But as I told LC I can't help but wonder if the family isn't spreading that to scare the perps into turning themselves in??? There has been other talk that someone was recently arrested for it yet no names are given there either. But my source has had good info on everything else in this case hoping this is the same result.

can you verify if the rumors are true about Lisa being injured worse than Johnny? Was a baseball bat used? Was Lisa raped? Was her tongue injured?

I have heard that she was worse than him and it was a closed casket to his open but he didnt look good either but thats from him sitting so long I guess.

I am calling BS on Eye's "insider" information. What has come of your "I know something you don't know" from the other day? Nothing. You don't know any more than the rest of us obsessed fools. Get us all excited to hear something new so we keep following only to have to listen to a certain Maytee reject alternate between whining and sucking up......sheesh.

Sorry feeling bitchy because I really thought we'd hear something by now. I fixin to go get my drank on with my niggas...peace out homies.

And I also said I wondered if the family wasnt just throwing that out there.....Yes I may have gotten a little excited but everything else I have got has been confirmed soon after hearing. I will say again I can't help but wonder if the family is just putting this out there as a scare tactic of some sort.

Wasn't meaning to offend, Eye. I just like to call out BS when I hear it. Course I call it to myself when I read on here all the time, its just that I actually HOPED you really did have some insider info!
I haven't had much to say here lately, being as nothing new has come out. I just wanted to say that I have driven past the neighborhood where the Straub's live and have so badly wanted to drive past the house just to see if anyone was there. I can't bring myself to do it. I am sure they have had much more traffic through their neighborhood since this all happened. I am tempted to drive by just to see if there are any lights on or cars in the drive.

(03-05-2011, 07:19 PM)Nina Wrote: Sorry feeling bitchy because I really thought we'd hear something by now. I fixin to go get my drank on with my niggas...peace out homies.

Back Atcha Girl.....Cheers
(03-05-2011, 07:48 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: I haven't had much to say here lately, being as nothing new has come out. I just wanted to say that I have driven past the neighborhood where the Straub's live and have so badly wanted to drive past the house just to see if anyone was there. I can't bring myself to do it. I am sure they have had much more traffic through their neighborhood since this all happened. I am tempted to drive by just to see if there are any lights on or cars in the drive.

Signs_173
(03-05-2011, 07:32 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:

It's very clear to everyone on here that you are one of Maytee's little "secret spies".

But don't think you are going to come on here and tell people what they can talk about. NOT HAPPENING.

Did you read my posts about JsMom? I am behind in the thread, reading to catch up, so I am curious to see if I will also be accused of being a spy.

If you had read the posts that JsMom made on FB and other places, you would understand why Wolfhouse, myself, and many others share the opinion that we do.

Actually, no, I wasn't thinking that about you. I had other reasons for saying that to WH.

Many of us are in agreement with Wolfhouse, and I just felt that he/she was unfairly attacked. Starwars

I thought WH worded their response very nicely and was undeserving of the responses that followed. Many of the responses misinterpreted what WH was trying to say and that was unfair to Wolfhouse (IMO).

I have enjoyed reading your insights and following this forum with you. I am not trying to cause a rift with you, so please don't take it the wrong way. I feel things very strongly and speak my mind openly when I feel so compelled. As do others, that is why we are all so passionate about this case!

We are becoming frustrated with the lack of info, and emotions are running high!! Overall, I think us mockers get along pretty well!! Smiley_emoticons_bussi
(03-05-2011, 08:17 PM)Inspector Gary Wrote:

Many of us are in agreement with Wolfhouse, and I just felt that he/she was unfairly attacked. Starwars

I thought WH worded their response very nicely and was undeserving of the responses that followed. Many of the responses misinterpreted what WH was trying to say and that was unfair to Wolfhouse (IMO).

I have enjoyed reading your insights and following this forum with you. I am not trying to cause a rift with you, so please don't take it the wrong way. I feel things very strongly and speak my mind openly when I feel so compelled. As do others, that is why we are all so passionate about this case!

We are becoming frustrated with the lack of info, and emotions are running high!! Overall, I think us mockers get along pretty well!! Smiley_emoticons_bussi

I had other reasons for thinking WH was a Maytee spy, other than the things that he/she was saying to JsMom. But I really don't care if there are "spies" or not...I'm just sick of Maytee's evil tongue and when she started wishing the same thing would happen to our children that happened to hers, she lost me and alot of other people on here, including Duchess.

I wouldn't say that to my worst enemy, let alone people who cared enough about my son to be on a forum trying to figure out who killed him.

STOP focusing on me and focus on the case at hand! Its not about me, Its about Johnny and Lisa! THANK YOU
(03-05-2011, 08:38 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:

I had other reasons for thinking WH was a Maytee spy, other than the things that he/she was saying to JsMom. But I really don't care if there are "spies" or not...I'm just sick of Maytee's evil tongue and when she started wishing the same thing would happen to our children that happened to hers, she lost me and alot of other people on here, including Duchess.

I wouldn't say that to my worst enemy, let alone people who cared enough about my son to be on a forum trying to figure out who killed him.

my point exactly Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(03-05-2011, 07:48 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: I haven't had much to say here lately, being as nothing new has come out. I just wanted to say that I have driven past the neighborhood where the Straub's live and have so badly wanted to drive past the house just to see if anyone was there. I can't bring myself to do it. I am sure they have had much more traffic through their neighborhood since this all happened. I am tempted to drive by just to see if there are any lights on or cars in the drive.
What would a drive-by hurt? Why not do it?

Wheres all my friends that have something positive to talk about concerning Johnny and Lisa! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Im tired of being the focus!

I Agree With Wolfhouse when asking JsMom to stop repeating herself about the loss of her son.
JsMom has had the same requests made of her previously by others to which she promised to stop this. Here is that thread:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Duchess - 02-17-2011 07:34 PM

I understand this will come across as cold & callous but it has to be said. That particular conversation should have its own thread if you care to continue it, this really isn't the place for it. Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- TotallyCurious - 02-17-2011 10:22 PM
There are others here who have lost children, and when you bring
it up so often, it just makes the other people go to a place
where they had gotten away from for a few minutes or hours.
Could you maybe not talk about it any more, please?

JsMom Wrote: I was just sayin I know personally about losin a son! I dont need a thread!

Lady Cop Wrote: may i gently suggest, as Duchess did earlier, that you begin a thread about your terrible experience in another area? thanks~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
- JsMom - 02-17-2011 10:24 PM

For The Record! I will NEVER bring my son up again

(03-05-2011, 08:56 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:

I Agree With Wolfhouse when asking JsMom to stop repeating herself about the loss of her son.
JsMom has had the same requests made of her previously by others to which she promised to stop this. Here is that thread:
- Duchess - 02-17-2011 07:34 PM

I understand this will come across as cold & callous but it has to be said. That particular conversation should have its own thread if you care to continue it, this really isn't the place for it. Thanks!

- TotallyCurious - 02-17-2011 10:22 PM
There are others here who have lost children, and when you bring
it up so often, it just makes the other people go to a place
where they had gotten away from for a few minutes or hours.
Could you maybe not talk about it any more, please?

JsMom Wrote: I was just sayin I know personally about losin a son! I dont need a thread!

Lady Cop Wrote: may i gently suggest, as Duchess did earlier, that you begin a thread about your terrible experience in another area? thanks~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
- JsMom - 02-17-2011 10:24 PM

For The Record! I will NEVER bring my son up again

So There You Have It!! Smiley_emoticons_wink
I'm going back to the cooking forum here...thanks to LC!! This site has so many other areas to explore...check em' out Smiley_emoticons_wink

I live in the neighborhood and it still looks like a normal house - 2 cars in the driveway; when we've had snow, someone has cleared the driveway right away; I live around the corner and haven't seen too much of an increase in traffic.
I liked that video.

It was very good.

Thanks.
(03-05-2011, 08:39 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 07:32 PM)ToledoNative Wrote: Actually, no, I wasn't thinking that about you. I had other reasons for saying that to WH.

STOP focusing on me and focus on the case at hand! Its not about me, Its about Johnny and Lisa! THANK YOU

JsMom, sorry to disappoint, but this was NOT ABOUT YOU. Please reread and notice that you are NOT the focus!!!! Oops
(03-05-2011, 06:17 PM)van64 Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 03:49 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: Yesterday here someone mentioned that the Straubs were taking
furniture out of their house. Does that mean they were moving
out or just removing things that could have been damaged in
the scuffle and ransacking? Anyone know the exact story?

Have the Straubs been staying in the house all along? I have seen both postings. Someone early on indicated the Straubs were staying at the house because that's where Lisa spent the end of her life but I think someone recently posted that the Straubs had NOT been living in the house. I can see both sides of the coin. My biggest concern with a killer(s) on the loose and someone, anyone, living in the house is that the killers may decide that they missed the safe on the first go round and need to take a second look.

like i said, it was neighborhood talk. i have not been in the neighborhood for over a month now but will be there on monday. i will see what the latest gossip is and have a full report Smiley_emoticons_smile