Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-07-2011, 07:42 PM)concerned Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 07:32 PM)van64 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 07:30 PM)concerned Wrote: Well WTOL just announce that Maytee will be sharing on what else she lost since Johnnys death tonight at 11

Someone local will have to watch it and give us a report.

I will tape it but watch it online. They are good about posting their stories online.

Good! I was wondering about thatSmiley_emoticons_smile

(03-07-2011, 11:22 PM)wanttoknow Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 11:18 PM)4shannon4 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 11:07 PM)Jane Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 04:12 PM)kitty1 Wrote: The source of the vent info is from me. I am related to the person who went over when crime cleanup was done. It is fact!!!!

yes, that's why I always LOVE to see you here!Smiley_emoticons_smile

what was said about a vent?Sorry I hate to keep asking questions but Im lost?

The killers took the vent covers off. It seems like they were looking for something in them.

And someone else indicated drugs were kept in vents so therefore, the perps were looking for drugs.
(03-07-2011, 11:39 PM)curious Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 11:32 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 10:39 PM)curious Wrote: Wonder if all 409,000+ people who have viewed this thread donated $1 to the reward fund would make people start talking...

Could be one person viewing 409,000 times. Then you'd get a dollar.Smiley_emoticons_slash

And the perpetrator Smiley_emoticons_wink

Curious...you're right, I bet a frequent visitor to this tread has been the perp. Kinda Eerie47
(03-07-2011, 07:59 PM)kitty1 Wrote: Hello Mockers!! I know alot of you have very specific questions that I would like to answer. I don't want to be labeled as a 'tease" but I don't want to jeopardize the investigation. There are also some questions that I don't feel comfortable asking the family. I can tell you that the tape absolutely did not come from the Staub's household. This was obviously planned and so many of us have thought. I forgot to ask about the bags, but Unknown made that comment about BBB bags and she seemed to imply that someone brought them there. However BBB is someplace that Lisa, her mom, and sister would have shopped at. There is still a BBB less than 2 miles, I believe. Maytee doesn't know shit because LE doesn't know who did it. They have leads but not enough, hence the billboards. They are awaiting the birth of TW's baby so they can administer polygragh and more thoroughly interogate her. Does anyone remember when she is due?? There was something on her FB page that someone cut and pasted. The DNA is indeed back. There is unfortunately no match. The DNA was obtained from Lisa. They are currently working on DNA and fingerprints from all the tape. They have to unravel all the tape very carefully. A painstaking process. The family is very upset about the comments the other day from that asshole that said the victims "instigated" this attack and that it was a "professional hit". There is a town meeting tonight and Jim Verbosky will be asking that that statement be retracted. Maytee has been repeatedly asked to stop posting on FB by LE but she continues to do so. I can't remember what else right now . I will post as I recall.

thanks Kitty! Have you heard if there was a lot of blood, at the scene? I can't remember who 'told us' that, here.
(03-07-2011, 08:03 PM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote: Thanks for all your info Kitty. If I remember correctly, TW is due in July.

yes, July 4th .. meant to add this to my last post, lol

By WEDNESDAY this thread will have 1000 pages & 14,000 posts
(03-07-2011, 08:12 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 08:09 PM)kitty1 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 08:07 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 08:02 PM)kitty1 Wrote: Turn the page Bitch!!!
huh?
I was afraid you might think that was directed at you!hah There has been a glitch lately on this thread and the only way to get to the next page is by posting something. So most of us usually swear at the computer!!!
oh ok! i was thinking man I really crossed the line w/my question lol

WTOL 11 PM new live stream for channel someone said JC's mom is going to be on http://www.wtol.com/global/category.asp?c=170190
(03-07-2011, 08:16 PM)van64 Wrote: Ok well, that's good. But not having a match is bad. Very bad. A match may never appear in a DNA database.

yeah, not good, ugh

Johnny's mom went to his gravesite and his grave marker was stolen!!!!! It was a tempory marker. A rope with beads was wrapped around neck of angel at gravesite
(03-07-2011, 08:24 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: purely speculation on my part..if in fact the killers brought the tape, but not the bags, that says to me they only planned on binding the victims while they tore up the house looking for the alleged "safe". and when things got out of control, they used the bags they found in the house to kill them. i never, and you can look back to the beginning, thought that they came with the intent to murder.

good point! Would love to know if the bags were from the home, hmmm

News says johnnys grave marker was stolen :( and beads wrapped around an angel on grave she thinks it like how they were murdered
(03-08-2011, 12:03 AM)kitty1 Wrote: Johnny's mom went to his gravesite and his grave marker was stolen!!!!! It was a tempory marker. A rope with beads was wrapped around neck of angel at gravesite

stolen ???? I've never heard of a temporary marker, before ??

Someone stole the grave marker n wrapped beads around angels neck...... wow
What will be will be![/font]
(03-08-2011, 12:05 AM)blueyes Wrote: Someone stole the grave marker n wrapped beads around angels neck...... wow

damn!!! Is there a link to this interview? ... nevermind it's WTOL right?

(03-08-2011, 12:06 AM)Jane Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 12:05 AM)blueyes Wrote: Someone stole the grave marker n wrapped beads around angels neck...... wow

Yes it's WTOL
K was anyone aware that MPY was or is Miltary?

Wtol.com she is fake sunglasses n no visible tears.... weird
What will be will be![/font]
I posted the live stream link for wtol before 11 pm news started must have missed it
http://www.wtol.com/global/category.asp?c=170190
(03-08-2011, 12:07 AM)blueyes Wrote:

Wtol.com she is fake sunglasses n no visible tears.... weird

the end of the interview creeped me out...you could see her eyes through her glasses. i don't know what it was about them but they just looked so empty.